Rewarding bad behavior

I will take a fucking picture. Isn't that crazy!!

What's the bet, doofus?

Gotcha, no one could fake a picture of owning a gun. Here's a picture of a gun, and it's MINE! LOL. Yeah, unfakeable. And I want to know how you're going to prove it before I agree to a bet.

I'm going to snap the picture of my gun resting on this iPad with this page in the background and my left hand giving you the finger.

What's the bet?

How do I know it's your gun, not someone you know?

You must really think I'm as weird as you. You think I'd knock on a neighbor's door and ask to use his gun for a photo op?

You're a sad little fucker.

You want the bet or not?

Not unless you can come up with an actual way to prove it's your gun. And just so you know, I don't do the stupid bets like quitting the site

Look at you. Such a lame dude. Why not just admit your error? Can't?

Gotcha, no one could fake a picture of owning a gun. Here's a picture of a gun, and it's MINE! LOL. Yeah, unfakeable. And I want to know how you're going to prove it before I agree to a bet.

I'm going to snap the picture of my gun resting on this iPad with this page in the background and my left hand giving you the finger.

What's the bet?

You must really think I'm as weird as you. You think I'd knock on a neighbor's door and ask to use his gun for a photo op?

You want the bet or not?

Not unless you can come up with an actual way to prove it's your gun. And just so you know, I don't do the stupid bets like quitting the site

What error is that? I never said you can't post a picture of a gun and claim it belongs to you. I was dead on with that, k-k-klown. Here's the trick for being a successful clown, people are supposed to laugh with you, not at you

And when armed white guys take over a federal area , you stupid teabaggers want them treated with kid gloves.
You right winging teabaggers are idiots.

Another hypocrite.

First, read the goddam topic. It was NOT a toy. It was a pellet gun. And it was deliberately designed to look like a .45. It was a WEAPON.

Second, I let my kids play with toy guns outside all the time, but I have NEVER allowed them to play with an actual weapon deliberately manufactured to look indistinguishable from a .45.

And gee, what do you know, no one has ever called 9-1-1 while they were playing, and they've never been shot by any cops! And I I ever caught them pointing their toy guns at anyone other than their playmates, that would be the last time they owned that toy and they know it.
Yes, idiot parents. Toy guns should never leave the backyard.
Why am I a hypocrite for believing parents should keep kids from carrying "real looking" pellet and toy guns out of the backyard into the real world?

Because this new standard wasnt a standard until you just thought it up

Amazing that liberals want gun control , except in the case of black children running around pointing replicas at people then they're like "what? Why should people have to follow that rule?"

You guys are idiots.

And when armed white guys take over a federal area , you stupid teabaggers want them treated with kid gloves.
You right winging teabaggers are idiots.

Another hypocrite.

Yes, idiot parents. Toy guns should never leave the backyard.
Why am I a hypocrite for believing parents should keep kids from carrying "real looking" pellet and toy guns out of the backyard into the real world?

Because this new standard wasnt a standard until you just thought it up

Amazing that liberals want gun control , except in the case of black children running around pointing replicas at people then they're like "what? Why should people have to follow that rule?"

You guys are idiots.

Not sure why you quoted me there, since you couldn't possibly know where I stood on that issue.

Here's a hint. If I were a government shooter there when that moron up on the highway pointed his gun at police , I would have blown him right out of his shit kickers.

What's the bet?

You want the bet or not?

What error is that? I never said you can't post a picture of a gun and claim it belongs to you. I was dead on with that, k-k-klown. Here's the trick for being a successful clown, people are supposed to laugh with you, not at you

You were dead on with what? I've offered to bet you and you have fled. The offer stands.

What's the bet?

You want the bet or not?

You're a clown and got owned so now you're saying no picture in the world would prove he has a gun?

Isnt that convenient

You want the bet or not?

You were dead on with what? I've offered to bet you and you have fled. The offer stands.

You've offered nothing that you can't cut and paste and borrow. You can't prove shit

You want the bet or not?

You're a clown and got owned so now you're saying no picture in the world would prove he has a gun?

Isnt that convenient

A clown circle jerk, you guys need to get a room

You want the bet or not?

You've offered nothing that you can't cut and paste and borrow. You can't prove shit

Well.....you've lost this one, dummy. I've never lied on these pages.

You want the bet or not?

Isnt that convenient

You need to keep deflecting.

Yeah, you'd base a bet on something you have to take my word for. You're a liar again. That's twice you got caught with your clown pants down. You've never touched a gun much less owned one. Now you're going to take bets based on my word for it. LOL, you have an unending ability to make yourself look ridiculous

Isnt that convenient

You need to keep deflecting.

Deflecting what? You taking my word for it that you lost a bet? Sure you are ...

Yeah, you'd base a bet on something you have to take my word for. You're a liar again. That's twice you got caught with your clown pants down. You've never touched a gun much less owned one. Now you're going to take bets based on my word for it. LOL, you have an unending ability to make yourself look ridiculous

I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

I'm not asking you to take my word. I've offered to take a picture of the gun. You don't want to man up and admit your mistake....so you won't take the bet. You lose.

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:

You are obsessed. This is not a thread about Trump. It is a thread about how nutbags don't care that a little boy playing in the park got blown away by an idiot.

You've been quiet on Carly, by the way. What gives?

The story is tragic, but the "idiot" was cleared of any wrongdoing. It is that simple.

Yeah OJ was found not guilty, too.

6 million to gun down a child playing in the park is too much?

What should the cost of shooting a kid be in Cleveland? 3 million? 100,000? 100 bucks?

Should the cops wait and give a kid with a gun the first shot?

Riiiiggghttttt, a picture of a gun on the internet, no one could find that. No one could borrow a gun, that's not taking your word for it, that's proof.

Moron

What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

Living in the Cleveland area, I'm a little upset over the city of Cleveland's settlement of 6 million dollars to the family of Tamir Rice.

Tamir was the 12 year old kid that a Cleveland police officer shot when he pulled out a realistic looking toy gun at the officer. The investigation found no wrong doing by the police and even had a Grand Jury trial for the shooting officer who was found within his rights of self-defense.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

There is something terribly wrong with our legal system when we reward irresponsible and bad behavior. The claim here is that they gave this taxpayer cash away to avoid a much higher payout.

There shouldn't be any payout. Did the city really fear being held liable for a much larger amount, or is this all politics with fear of not being reelected if they did the right thing by protecting taxpayer money?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/tamir-rice-family-cleveland-settlement.html?_r=0

Hiring a legal defense team for the duration of an ugly civil trial would cost about the same.

Also factor in negative PR for the city. Who wants to visit a place they shoot 12-year olds?

I'm sure the parents would happily trade the 6 millions to have their son back.

It's political. You wouldn't understand.

Correct. It is political. Then people can't figure out why Trump is kicking ass in the primaries.

We are sick of political. This is the results.

You want to stop rewarding bad behavior but Trump winning is good...

:banghead:
so what person running right now would be rewarding good behavior?....

That's not the point. The point is we are all sick of this politically correct crap direction we are in. We need more people like Trump to change the system we have. It's just like what happened in Florida with Travon Martin. Before the investigation was even over, the Home Owners association was already giving his mother all kinds of money. For what? They didn't do anything wrong!!!!

What we need in this country is a Loser Pays All law. That would stop many of these lawsuits and the threats of them as well. Wrongful death, same thing. Eliminate Wrongful Death liability. If a police officer or citizen eliminate the life of a scum, and it was investigated and found the citizen or officer did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be allowed to sue for anything; not one dime.

Whining about Political Correctness has become the bigot and homophobes new rallying cry.

"Political Correctness" has been around since the late-80s -- it was about softening the language to be less offensive.

Criminal "wrong" and civil "damage" are different types of liability with different legal standards.

The racists tub of shit who killed (murdered) Trevon got off because of a backwards FL law. He's still accountable to the parents of the boy he murdered despite the legal loophole he barely squeezed through.

Pi

Moron

What could the picture include to prove its him? Pick anything.

Picture of gun next to today's paper? Problem solved!!

Forum List

Back