RFK Jr favorability at 48% among Republicans, 21% among Democrats

Who the hell is Steve Korancki? I think you have the numbers backwards. According to the Hill it seems that democrats have RFK at around 48%

I think someone entered the wrong primary. This guy would give Trump a run for his money in the crazy demographic.

1689817369026.jpeg

I hope he and Cornell West both hold the DNC hostage for mega-bucks in return for not running against poopie pants, the senile stumbler-in-chief.

OK so let me get this straight....So the leftist OP is saying that 21% of his fellow dems prefer RFK jr.....OK then let's toss in the 10% for moonbat Williamson.....31% would prefer to vote in a primary for someone else besides Tater. That's pretty damning if you ask me.

It matters shit-all what gop voters want, I mean of course we would like to see Tater out of the race, that goes without saying. The man is a disaster.

He cannot ever win a primary because he has something wrong with his voice. It's a struggle to understand what he is saying and in a country like this one, especially in the GOP, it matters who can rile up the crowd the most and get their blood boiling with angry accusations about _____. RFK Jr. aint gonna do any of that, and has no chance in a Democratic primary. So he's done. Maybe the "No Labels" party?

Have you seen video of the guy lately? Probably taking steroids, no way he is that jacked in his 60's is my guess.

At the rate of mental decline we're seeing in Biden, he won't be able to even pretend he's in control after another 18 months, even if those like you are willing to vote for him even if he doesn't come out of his basement for a campaign.

He cannot ever win a primary because he has something wrong with his voice. It's a struggle to understand what he is saying and in a country like this one, especially in the GOP, it matters who can rile up the crowd the most and get their blood boiling with angry accusations about _____. RFK Jr. aint gonna do any of that, and has no chance in a Democratic primary. So he's done. Maybe the "No Labels" party?

Have you seen video of the guy lately? Probably taking steroids, no way he is that jacked in his 60's is my guess.
I’m jacked in my 60s and never touched steroids. So yeah, it’s possible.

I think someone entered the wrong primary. This guy would give Trump a run for his money in the crazy demographic.

They like some of the truths he's spitting

Why

Cause it's the truth

I don't think anyone on the right will agree with or like his environmental policies ...but they're not leftwing idiots so they won't instantly dismiss him like your average leftwing retard who is usually more ignorant than a rock

It is damning, and it's damning that Trump still runs your party with a mile long baggage train, and he is viewed now as an ally to Joe Biden, because he won't beat him.
I won't be voting for Trump in the primary....You dems want that too much and whatever dems want is never a good thing for anyone but the dem elite.

Great. Let Republicans run this freak out there

He fits right in with the Party of Crazy

Forum List

Back