RFK Jr. on Biden admin denying him Secret Service protection

Pretty sad Biden won't debate this man. Now denying him Secret Service protection. The Biden admin is the most corrupt I've ever seen

Why in the world should RFK get secret service protection?!

Can I get an agent or two as well?!

He mentions others that ran early and were granted protection. Its very telling your resident doesn't show some courtesy none of you do
You either don't read very well or cannot comprehend on what the following says. Yes, exceptional circumstances can be granted but it seems Biden has nothing to do with it.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates:

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;
  • Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.
Just what don't you understand about the Congressional advisory committee and who sits on it?

Oh btw your op has been posted a couple times before I guess you didn't search very well. I suspect since you probably are a sock or past member who was kicked out you do know how to search.

Pretty sad Biden won't debate this man. Now denying him Secret Service protection. The Biden admin is the most corrupt I've ever seen

Why should he get secret service protection? He's never been president.

And Biden won't debate the man? So? US politics doesn't demand people debate.

Forum List

Back