RFK Jr. on Biden admin denying him Secret Service protection

RFK doesn't warrant SS protection until after he gets his parties nomination for the national election.

He's bitching about stuff just to try to make headlines. And, apparently, it's working among those who know next to nothing about how stuff actually works (I'm talking to you Yellow King, but I think we should start calling you Piss Prince because of your stupidity).

Warranted - deserved, necessary

His father was assassinated, his uncle assassinated. I'd say that warrants it

And I've forgotten more facts than you'll ever know

A little bird told me RFK is Disinformation.

And I always trust the little bird.

It saved me from COVID, I'm on my 15th booster.

Funny thing is, I only started seeing the little bird after the 13th one....

RFK doesn't warrant SS protection until after he gets his parties nomination for the national election.

He's bitching about stuff just to try to make headlines. And, apparently, it's working among those who know next to nothing about how stuff actually works (I'm talking to you Yellow King, but I think we should start calling you Piss Prince because of your stupidity).
Wrong. Secret Service protection has been extended to candidates for president — and not just presidents themselves — since a law was enacted in 1968. Know why it was enacted? Cause RFK was assassinated

Wrong. Secret Service protection has been extended to candidates for president — and not just presidents themselves — since a law was enacted in 1968. Know why it was enacted? Cause RFK was assassinated

Hey Piss Prince...................yes, SS protection is extended to candidates running for office, but only 120 days out from the general election UNLESS extenuating circumstances present themselves.

Sorry, but RFK jr. is bitching about nothing and grandstanding hoping to draw attention to himself.

But thanks for playing.

Hey Piss Prince...................yes, SS protection is extended to candidates running for office, but only 120 days out from the general election UNLESS extenuating circumstances present themselves.

Sorry, but RFK jr. is bitching about nothing and grandstanding hoping to draw attention to himself.

But thanks for playing.
Again he mentioned this in the video. Thanks for proving you don't pay attention

He said he forgets more than others know.

So?

The reality of the modern presidency is that it isn't one person. The reality is it takes a huge team, and usually the person in charge of the presidency isn't the president, he's too busy doing pointless stuff to actually be doing the job of the president.

So?

The reality of the modern presidency is that it isn't one person. The reality is it takes a huge team, and usually the person in charge of the presidency isn't the president, he's too busy doing pointless stuff to actually be doing the job of the president.

Holy fuck.

Well didn't you just go and say the quiet part out loud!

iu

So?

What and who are you talking about?

Forum List

Back