RFK Jr sues North Carolina elections board to remove his name from ballot

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Evryones favourite crazy is in a wrangle in North Carolina. I think that he may have a case in this instance. They are citing cost implications in reprinting the ballots. That says to me they have jumped the gun in printing the ballots.

They arent citing a cut off date he missed.

Its a different case in Wisconsin where he needs to actually die to get his name taken off.

Its not likely that anyone would pay that price for Trump.

LOL. Where are all the just and righteous Christian conservative Republicans standing up for RFK to remain on the ballot??
Oh..yeah. He takes votes away from Trump. :) Leave his ass on.

Evryones favourite crazy is in a wrangle in North Carolina. I think that he may have a case in this instance. They are citing cost implications in reprinting the ballots. That says to me they have jumped the gun in printing the ballots.

Its a different case in Wisconsin where he needs to actually die to get his name taken off.

Does someone have a right to have their name removed from the ballot?

He can’t say he is harmed by having his name stay on the ballot.

The irony of a Party that in some states sued to have Brother West removed while suing to have Brother Kennedy remain on.

All in the name of democracy I guess.

Poor Bobby. He's a lawyer too, you know? Like Giuliani and others who went over the edge after dealing with Trump. Bobby better be careful when helping Trump.

Does someone have a right to have their name removed from the ballot?

He can’t say he is harmed by having his name stay on the ballot.
It comes down to the rules he signed up to when he put his name forward.
Maybe there is no rule.
Its an unusual situation. People generally drop out when they have no hope of winning. Not when they get offered a job .

It comes down to the rules he signed up to when he put his name forward.
Maybe there is no rule.
Its an unusual situation. People generally drop out when they have no hope of winning. Not when they get offered a job .
They leave dead people on the ballot sometimes because they don’t want to reprint them. I don’t think he really has much of a case, especially since he can’t show harm.

They leave dead people on the ballot sometimes because they don’t want to reprint them. I don’t think he really has much of a case, especially since he can’t show harm.
I hope so.He isnt a decent person so he deserves to lose.
They could invite him ro pay for the reprint ?

Dems need so badly to cheat that they are trying to make RFK still run because it will attract votes away from Trump
Communism
He sought the nomination of the party and won. Not my fault. He did that.

Why do you want to disenfranchise people who want to vote for him?

He sought the nomination and won. Not my fault.

Why do you want to disenfranchise people who want to vote for him?
Because he’s not running in reality
Avoid reality for a “no effect” feel good that you voted for who you felt good about. Feeling like a true feeler there buddy boy

Poor Bobby. He's a lawyer too, you know? Like Giuliani and others who went over the edge after dealing with Trump. Bobby better be careful when helping Trump.
Bobby has been dealing with attacks and abuse from drug companies and Marxist Democrats for years. Trump has been dealing with slander and abuse from establishment politicians and crooked media for years. They're both big boys. They'll handle it.

Because he’s not running in reality
Avoid reality for a “no effect” feel good that you voted for who you felt good about. Feeling like a true feeler there buddy boy
He’s not ending his campaign. He’s staying on the ballots of other states.

Why do you want to disenfranchise his voters?

Bobby has been dealing with attacks and abuse from drug companies and Marxist Democrats for years. Trump has been dealing with slander and abuse from establishment politicians and crooked media for years. They're both big boys. They'll handle it.
RFK Jr and Trump have a long history of slander and abuse towards others.

Now you’re going to whine that people call them out for it?

Two trust fund babies who struggle with the difficult burdens of Being born into great wealth, having done nothing to earn it

Dems need so badly to cheat that they are trying to make RFK still run because it will attract votes away from Trump
Communism
Lol, so in your m8nd your failure to plan constitutes emergency on my part. I drop everything to tend to your wim or I am cheating. Lol, hilarious

Lol, so in your m8nd your failure to plan constitutes emergency on my part. I drop everything to tend to your wim or I am cheating. Lol, hilarious
It’s RFK perogative to run. You all can’t force him to continue to run just because it benefits you

Forum List

Back