Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

I just don't get this. And I don't understand why I talk with people who are liars. I really don't get this.

Her statement that what she did was share the best information that we had at the time is what she has to be sorry about. That was NOT the best information that the Obama White House had at the time. The best information was that this WAS a terror attack and had ZERO to do with some obscure video. Rice misled the American people. The only question is whether she did so knowingly or was naive enough to believe what she was being told by Obama and Clinton. Either way she has a great deal to be "sorry" for because she's either incompetent or she's a liar...pick your poison.
Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

It was bullshit and she knew it.

In the "It was bullshit and they knew it" category, this ranked about .1% on the BS Scale. Hardly a scandal if they weren't trying to paint Obama as the devil.

Have the ODS cranks been able to come up with a consistent coherent story here? Their flipflops come so fast and furious, I can never keep up with what the latest kook Benghazi conspiracy theory is.

You are unreal. You lie every day. On every board and yes I'm tracking you. Cripes why do you lie every day? Thats all you do is lie.

So what about all the other protests/attacks on embassies EARLIER that day that DEFINITELY were in reaction to the video and calls from the fundie Rush of the ME. WHICH HATER DUPES HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD ABOUT...FUNCTIONAL IDIOT.

People died in those protests...and thus they were acts of terror....but not TERRORIST attacks.

As for Rush......give it a rest.

What?

Seriously..you have some pretty interesting language gymnastics.

No I don't.

You simply want to say that because it helps your argument....

An act if terror defines the result...it creates terror in the people it affects. A drunk driver commits an act of terror. A bunch of protestors throwing rocks creates an act of terror.

But a terrorist is understood in todays language to be one that has THE INTENTION to kill the enemy and is trained to do such and plans to do such.

SO a terrorist attack is an attack committed by a terrorist.

You, too, was easily duped by the outstanding writers the president has at his disposal.

end of story- 'We KNOW anything about the motives or that terrorists were involved'' is BS , AND ONLY PUBS AND HATER DUPES KEEP SAYING IT. AND DUPES HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE ME RUSH calling for protests of the video.

Right up there with the ''Obama had control for2 years'' BIG LIE you chuckle heads repeat every day...

Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

In the "It was bullshit and they knew it" category, this ranked about .1% on the BS Scale. Hardly a scandal if they weren't trying to paint Obama as the devil.

Fuck off you son of a bitch. This data is out there. You want to keep at your bullshit I can't wait to hit you later. And I know where you do post.

Mr. Middle in the middle eh?

I'm coming for you later darlin.

Really?

So you base the severity of an attack on how many people died?

You know....their goal was to kill many more, but we got them out of there. So that's it? Since they failed to kill more, it is no big deal?

Only 6 people died when the WTC was first attacked.....so that wasn't something that warranted the President showing concern, anger and resolve?

Should the president have flown to Disneyland that day?

Wow....you really are reaching for straws.

I suppose you could but no that's not a comparison I would jump to given those dates. I was thinking more like suicide bombers, high value targets, grounding all fights, grabbing the worlds attention....

Everyone had been evacuated from Benghazi.

Everyone had been evacuated from Benghazi? Funny. I was under the impression people died.
A consulate is not a high value target?
An Ambassador is not a high value target?
It did not grab the worlds attention?

Wow.

What news do you watch?

Oh...and by the way......on 9-11......tens of thousands were evacuated safely. From a ratio standpoint, the dead compared to the survivors was a much more encouraging ratio at the WTC than it was in Benghazi.

Yes even the bodies of the deceased had been evacuated.

Not compared to a couple of Embassies, or a US Warship, WTC, Pentagon, perhaps the WH or Congress too. Oh yeah, massive explosions too.

It was over before it hit the news. 9-11 was seen live as it unfolded for hours on end.

Granted Oct. 12 should have garnered more attention that it did so, that's just me.

The country was virtually stranded on 9-12. If you were out of town on business or knew someone who was then you know what I mean.

I'll repeat, it was nothing like that.

Disclaimer---Not that the deaths of those in Benghazi were any less tragic for the families members who suffered a terrible loss .....

Fuck off you son of a bitch. This data is out there. You want to keep at your bullshit I can't wait to hit you later. And I know where you do post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72WV80ZeKbQ&feature=kp]Frank Zappa -Titties and Beer - YouTube[/ame]

why all the threats all the time? Do you think you are John Wayne? All you are is just another pissant on a messageboard. As we all are.

And if you are willing to forgive clusterfucks like Iran Contra and the invasion of Iraq, Benghazi was nothing more than a pimple on your arse in the general scheme or things...

Doesn't the fact that extremist attacked us again on 9-11 defeat that premise regardless if there was a protest before the attack or not?

I mean that's as foolish as thinking Obama was running guns to the Cartels in order to increase violence so he can enact gun control measures in this country!

Can you imagine the hooting an hollering the Reactionary Right would have done had the administrations gave a no comment. That's funny. You know it was Congress that asked the WH for talking point about the incident right?

SO then why a comment that:

1) Directly contradicts what Obama was told
2) Directly contradicts what the Libyan President said
3) Put blame on an American Citizenfor using his free speech, albeit irresponsibly
4) Put blame on one of the things radicals in that region hate about us...our right to free speech.

Why not say "it was an attack and we are looking into what caused it"....

First you're not privy to everything the President was told are you?

Second is true. Why she didn't address the Libyan President and ask him for more information I don't know. Perhaps they did just not in a public forum where everyone and their brother can hear.

Massive riots were still unfolding across the ME during that Sunday talk fest. 50 or more people lost their lives in the protests from furor the Mullahs created over a really badly made movie. Are you trying to tell me that the video was not the cause of those?

Sorry but the President and his administration defended free speech.

What planet are you from??
The president and his staff knew within minutes it was a terrorist attack. This is proven. Susan Rice went on TV several times and denied it was a terrorist attack. This also proven. Instead Obama and Clinton blamed a Youtube video and Hillary advocated for hate speech laws. This is also a fact.
How can you look at facts and simply dismiss them to come to the conclusion that is most convenient to you?

I suppose you could but no that's not a comparison I would jump to given those dates. I was thinking more like suicide bombers, high value targets, grounding all fights, grabbing the worlds attention....

Everyone had been evacuated from Benghazi.

Everyone had been evacuated from Benghazi? Funny. I was under the impression people died.

Wow.

What news do you watch?

Oh...and by the way......on 9-11......tens of thousands were evacuated safely. From a ratio standpoint, the dead compared to the survivors was a much more encouraging ratio at the WTC than it was in Benghazi.

Not compared to a couple of Embassies, or a US Warship, WTC, Pentagon, perhaps the WH or Congress too. Oh yeah, massive explosions too.

It was over before it hit the news. 9-11 was seen live as it unfolded for hours on end.

Granted Oct. 12 should have garnered more attention that it did so, that's just me.

The country was virtually stranded on 9-12. If you were out of town on business or knew someone who was then you know what I mean.

Disclaimer---Not that the deaths of those in Benghazi were any less tragic for the families members who suffered a terrible loss .....

What is an acceptable American body count in a terrorist action to you?

Wow.

What news do you watch?

None. Why would you think any American killed in a terrorist action is acceptable?

None. Why would you think any American killed in a terrorist action is acceptable?

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Right?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

Right?

Fuck You. I used to admire you. Piss down your throat now for not even having the balls to admit the fucking bitch lied.
You are a fucking piece of shit. I really hate you now. You are a liar who embraces liars.

Right?

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

You all fucking lied. And you love the liars. You are unreal.

Right?

Fuck You. I used to admire you. Piss down your throat now for not even having the balls to admit the fucking bitch lied.
You are a fucking piece of shit. I really hate you now. You are a liar who embraces liars.

Gs and Ts? Or Sourmash?

Forum List

Back