Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Fuck You. I used to admire you. Piss down your throat now for not even having the balls to admit the fucking bitch lied.
You are a fucking piece of shit. I really hate you now. You are a liar who embraces liars.

Gs and Ts? Or Sourmash?

You lie. And you are happy about it. You are fucking liars.

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

You all fucking lied. And you love the liars. You are unreal.

You're the one who appears to be suffering a mental meltdown.

My suggestion (for what it's worth since I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears) is that you should take a break from politics as a general rule, get some distance from the emotion you attach to political issues, and spend your time doing other more productive things that don't get you so worked up (politically, or otherwise).

What do I mean? Turn off the news. Get off the message boards. Take up a hobby. Read a book of fiction. Get more fresh air and exercise. Take a cooking class. Whatever. Do SOMETHING to take your mind off this stuff before it poisons your soul in the process.

That would be my advice.

Oh, and don't listen to any talk radio for about a month (at LEAST).

In other words, do things to make you feel better instead of immersing yourself in these subjects which only serve to make you feel worse.

Last edited:
Everyone had been evacuated from Benghazi? Funny. I was under the impression people died.
A consulate is not a high value target?
An Ambassador is not a high value target?
It did not grab the worlds attention?

Wow.

What news do you watch?

Oh...and by the way......on 9-11......tens of thousands were evacuated safely. From a ratio standpoint, the dead compared to the survivors was a much more encouraging ratio at the WTC than it was in Benghazi.

Yes even the bodies of the deceased had been evacuated.

Not compared to a couple of Embassies, or a US Warship, WTC, Pentagon, perhaps the WH or Congress too. Oh yeah, massive explosions too.

It was over before it hit the news. 9-11 was seen live as it unfolded for hours on end.

Granted Oct. 12 should have garnered more attention that it did so, that's just me.

The country was virtually stranded on 9-12. If you were out of town on business or knew someone who was then you know what I mean.

I'll repeat, it was nothing like that.

Disclaimer---Not that the deaths of those in Benghazi were any less tragic for the families members who suffered a terrible loss .....

What is an acceptable American body count in a terrorist action to you?

Dunno.

Close to 3000 Americans died 09/11/2001, 8 months after George W. Bush assumed office, was warned about terrorist attacks, said he didn't want to "swat" mosquitoes and spent his time pissing off the Chinese and Russians while handing out tax breaks to his wealthy friends.

What you guys do? Blamed the ACLU and people who had abortions.

It took over a year to start an investigation, which was carried out in secret, and put out a highly redacted report which put a good amount of blame on the previous administration.

Gotta love it.

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

You big fucking hyprocitical piece of shit. Obama lied. Rice lied. They knew it was a lie when they said it. We know that is the case. And you yammer on about wingnuts? The Left has done nothing but throw blame for every failure of this administration on Bush. Every discussion of something Obama has done invariably has a post from some brain dead leftist shithead with "well, Bush lied about WMD."
Obama lied for political reasons, to further his own political career. He is a despicable piece of animal shit with no more business in the Oval Office than Larry the Cable Guy has at Harvard. Less, actually. The fact that this does not outrage you and those on the left is deeply troubling. Obviously if Obama were a Republican the Dems would be pushing impeachment. But it wouldnt be limited to internet boards like this. It would be all over fucking ABC, NBC, and CBS. They'd be discussing Watergate and what did the President know and when did he know it.
So go fuck yourself with your wingnut bullshit.

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

You big fucking hyprocitical piece of shit. Obama lied. Rice lied. They knew it was a lie when they said it. We know that is the case. And you yammer on about wingnuts? The Left has done nothing but throw blame for every failure of this administration on Bush. Every discussion of something Obama has done invariably has a post from some brain dead leftist shithead with "well, Bush lied about WMD."
Obama lied for political reasons, to further his own political career. He is a despicable piece of animal shit with no more business in the Oval Office than Larry the Cable Guy has at Harvard. Less, actually. The fact that this does not outrage you and those on the left is deeply troubling. Obviously if Obama were a Republican the Dems would be pushing impeachment. But it wouldnt be limited to internet boards like this. It would be all over fucking ABC, NBC, and CBS. They'd be discussing Watergate and what did the President know and when did he know it.

You sound like you could stand to take a break just like tinydancer.

You guys get WAY too personally involved in this stuff. My guess is talk radio is at least partly to blame since I've heard a lot of people who call into those shows, and when they say that they're afraid of where this country is headed, I can actually hear the fear in their voices. And do you know what I think about that? I think they need to reconnect with their real lives instead of living vicariously through these issues which other far better connected people use for their own personal benefit to either make money (like in talk radio or in public interest groups) or to build mailing lists and political support to further their own careers.

But for average people, it's best to keep your feet on the ground where the footing is better instead of allowing these issues to get you all in a twist.

Last edited:

You guys get WAY too personally involved in this stuff. My guess is talk radio is at least partly to blame since I've heard a lot of people who call into those shows, and when they say that they're afraid of where this country is headed, I can actually hear the fear in their voices. And do you know what I think about that? I think they need to reconnect with their real lives instead of living vicariously through these issues which other far better connected people use for their own personal benefit to either make money (like in talk radio or in public interest groups) or to build mailing lists and political support to further their own careers.

But for average people, it's best to keep your feet on the ground where the footing is better instead of allowing these issues to get you all in a twist.

Your guess is wrong.
My guess is you are nonchalant about it because Obama said it so that makes it OK. If Christie claimed he didnt know about a traffic jam in NJ you'd be frothing at the mouth ready to march on Trenton.

Your guess is wrong.
My guess is you are nonchalant about it because Obama said it so that makes it OK. If Christie claimed he didnt know about a traffic jam in NJ you'd be frothing at the mouth ready to march on Trenton.

Actually, YOU would be wrong.

Talk radio isn't so much about freedom of speech. It's about free enterprise. It's all based on advertising dollars. And there's no better way to keep people tuned in for long periods of time than to promote controversy, conflict, and fear. I hear it all the time on national shows and in one of the local shows in my area. If it's not issue A, it's issues J, K, L, M, N, O, or P.

It runs the gamut from Obama (the biggest single issue) to Common Core educational standards. The attempt to gin up fear, conflict, and controversy is non stop. More fear translates to a higher arbitron rating, which then translates to higher advertising revenue as the number of listeners go up and they stay tuned in longer which means that advertisers will be more willing to pay to advertise their products and services on a show and a station with a large audience as opposed to a small audience. Without the controversy, people will just tune to another station, or listen to a CD, or they might actually have a conversation with someone instead of staying glued to the TV or staying tuned in to some radio station where someone with a financial interest has plenty of reasons to keep people upset and fearful.

As for me, I listen. But when I feel myself getting a little too emotionally invested in someone else's personal agenda, I turn it off. After all, there's a reason that Rush refers to himself as an entertainer. These folks on TV and the radio are little better than political song and dance men. I stay tuned in to be entertained for a while. I just don't take those people seriously because they're not serious people.

Considering there's no way of knowing the motives of attackers we haven't talked to, who is lying here, hater dupes...lol.

Your guess is wrong.

Actually, YOU would be wrong.

Talk radio isn't so much about freedom of speech. It's about free enterprise. It's all based on advertising dollars. And there's no better way to keep people tuned in for long periods of time than to promote controversy, conflict, and fear. I hear it all the time on national shows and in one of the local shows in my area. If it's not issue A, it's issues J, K, L, M, N, O, or P.

It runs the gamut from Obama (the biggest single issue) to Common Core educational standards. The attempt to gin up fear, conflict, and controversy is non stop. More fear translates to a higher arbitron rating, which then translates to higher advertising revenue as the number of listeners go up and they stay tuned in longer which means that advertisers will be more willing to pay to advertise their products and services on a show and a station with a large audience as opposed to a small audience. Without the controversy, people will just tune to another station, or listen to a CD, or they might actually have a conversation with someone instead of staying glued to the TV or staying tuned in to some radio station where someone with a financial interest has plenty of reasons to keep people upset and fearful.

As for me, I listen. But when I feel myself getting a little too emotionally invested in someone else's personal agenda, I turn it off. After all, there's a reason that Rush refers to himself as an entertainer. These folks on TV and the radio are little better than political song and dance men. I stay tuned in to be entertained for a while. I just don't take those people seriously because they're not serious people.
You dodged the question. Typical.

I'm betting Christie didn't know about the traffic jam.

That aside, I still go back to Clinton. The way the right-wing went after him was appalling, so the left reciprocated when Dumbya got in. It didn't help the Repub cause that Dumbya, was, well dumb. So now it's the right's turn. And after Hillary's first or second term it'll be the turn of the next repub. And the beat gones.

Considering there's no way of knowing the motives of attackers we haven't talked to, who is lying here, hater dupes...lol.

Give me a break. You kill AQ#2.

With a drone. This is on record. This is freaking history ok?

AQ#2 is LIBYAN......................WHOOPSIES.........................CAN YOU CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS.

AQ#1 number one numero uno goes for the whole world to see no shit this is on mother fucking record

KILL THE AMERICANS IN LIBYA

REVENGE KILL THE AMERICANS IN LIBYA

AQ#ONE SAYS THIS. AMERICANS GET KILLED.

Hello????????????????????????????????????

We don't have to have an Alex Jones fucking moment here. You killed AQ #2 a LIBYAN AQ#1 goes kill Americans for the death of my number 2 who is Libyan and lo and freaking behold libyans exacted revenge.

None of what I am posting is conspiracy. It's the real deal. Geeze louize this is why I am losing it.

It's the freaking truth.

Right?

Fuck You. I used to admire you. Piss down your throat now for not even having the balls to admit the fucking bitch lied.
You are a fucking piece of shit. I really hate you now. You are a liar who embraces liars.
Lol she didnt lie. Go defend your crackhead mayor...

Can't post a link to the quotes you provided? Fine.

What news do you watch that you need a link to prove it happened?
I mean, she said it nearly word for word and 5 different shows that day.....

Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

I highlighted the two most telling words that she used in all 5 interviews.....

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

Yup. She trotted her little ass out there and said exactly what she was told to say.

She lied her ass off for days when the administration, via Pinetta, had been advised it was a terrorist attack within 15 minutes of it happening.

Of course the election was more important than four dead men. Hell. Barry jetted off to his fundraiser the next day. We can all see where his priorities were and the Hilbat's "What difference does it make." shows you just how much those deaths meant to both of them. Not much.

Yup. Bunch of standup fucks anyone should be proud to work for. NOT

That was her job. She told the talking points for the story...there is no lie...

Lol she didnt lie. Go defend your crackhead mayor...

LOL. You're such a moron. At least you've admitted as much. No one should take you seriously. At all.

Oh noes rabbit says im a moron...hows that bucket of water you carry for the right feeling? There isnt an ounce of truth in your body. And thus concludes our interaction in this thread. I hope it was worth it.

Now for you to post how you won.....something...on the internet...

I'm betting Christie didn't know about the traffic jam.

That aside, I still go back to Clinton. The way the right-wing went after him was appalling, so the left reciprocated when Dumbya got in. It didn't help the Repub cause that Dumbya, was, well dumb. So now it's the right's turn. And after Hillary's first or second term it'll be the turn of the next repub. And the beat gones.

Fool if you listened to my kind of "right" you would have understood that some one like me from the "kennedy" whore days was only freaking about how he put himself in harms's way for a blow job.

It did bother me some that he had not a worry about getting his dick sucked while his wife and daughter was upstairs.

But c'est la vie. I was truly more upset that he risked himself that way. Physically and with the potential of blackmail.

Forum List

Back