Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Just shows how crazy religious fundamentalist are throughout the middle east. Fuck em all.

Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

It was bullshit and she knew it.

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

Bullshit and she knew it.

Why didnt the SOS come out that day?

Why did they throw Rice out there?

Come on man.

People in the military get charged with a crime if they make a FALSE OFFICIAL STATEMENT....so she would be arrested for making numerous false statements to mislead Congress and the American public in order to help her boss win an election.

Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

Bull shitty and she knew it. Hey its ok with me. But lets not defend this.

"I was only following orders" flopped at Nuremburg as an excuse.

What a sorry analogy for you to use! :lol:
What was this lady's position? She was an Ambassador to the UN, she was just relaying the messages given to her from above, I'm willing to bet that she wasn't privy to all of the "real time" information that was coming down the pipe.

"I was only following orders" flopped at Nuremburg as an excuse.

What a sorry analogy for you to use! :lol:
What was this lady's position? She was an Ambassador to the UN, she was just relaying the messages given to her from above, I'm willing to bet that she wasn't privy to all of the "real time" information that was coming down the pipe.

You're basing this on? Nothing, of course.
She knew exactly what the intel was. She knew she was lying. She should have resigned rather than go peddle lies on national TV. That's what people with integrity used to do. Of course you're dealing with people who have no integrity so this is what you get.

Come on man.

I don't know if she knew it was bullshit or not bullshit. I do think that it would have been more appropriate for the SOS to provide the statement, but people shouldn't be condemning Ms. Rice for doing her job. The fact is that there was an attack on our Embassy and some of our people were killed, at that point that's all that mattered. Every sane person knew that it was a terrorist attack, whether it was because of some half assed video, or from revenge (as you asserted), the fact is that it still was a terrorist attack. Going after Ms. Rice just makes people look stupid and petty in my opinion. Questioning the procedural issues or lack thereof that happened before and during the attack has much more credence.

Come on man.

I don't know if she knew it was bullshit or not bullshit. I do think that it would have been more appropriate for the SOS to provide the statement, but people shouldn't be condemning Ms. Rice for doing her job. The fact is that there was an attack on our Embassy and some of our people were killed, at that point that's all that mattered. Every sane person knew that it was a terrorist attack, whether it was because of some half assed video, or from revenge (as you asserted), the fact is that it still was a terrorist attack. Going after Ms. Rice just makes people look stupid and petty in my opinion. Questioning the procedural issues or lack thereof that happened before and during the attack has much more credence.

So why did she deny it was a terrorist attack? Why did Obama, weeks afterward? It was a lie. They knew it was a lie. Yet they told it anyway. Here's Obama lying his fucking ass off.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIr-wmfEI0]Obama During Weeks Following Benghazi Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

Come on man.

So why did she deny it was a terrorist attack? Why did Obama, weeks afterward? It was a lie. They knew it was a lie. Yet they told it anyway. Here's Obama lying his fucking ass off.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIr-wmfEI0]Obama During Weeks Following Benghazi Attacks - YouTube[/ame]

Do you agree that any attack on our embassies and installations is in fact a "terrorist" act?

Do you agree that any attack on our embassies and installations is in fact a "terrorist" act?

Why are you deflecting from the topic? Rice lied. Obama lied. We know they were lying. Why are you defending this?

Why are you deflecting from the topic? Rice lied. Obama lied. We know they were lying. Why are you defending this?

No deflection is coming from me, I don't think that Ms. Rice lied, I think that she was relaying a statement given to her from the higher ups. I'm not defending what led up to and during the attack, I'm just stating that Ms. Rice isn't to blame for the attack or what led up to it and that she isn't to blame for relaying a statement sent to her by her superiors. Do you not think that her statement was vetted by a few different agencies before she made it???

The embarrassing Rice interview by a supposedly experienced member of the media points out the glaring obvious fact that the so-called mainstream media has become a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

ALSO LYING, THE MANCHESTER gUARDIAN, NEW DELHI TIMES, THE China News Service, EVERYONE BUT the bought off charalatans of Murdoch, Moon, the Kochs, Adelson etc etc etc. Seriously, how dumb can dupes get...the 20 percent TOTAL HATER DUPES...

Last edited:
As usual, the facts get out, and it's the exact opposite of pre-mature Pub ''phony scandals and crises''. Of course, never retracted- it's on to the next one. Hater dupes.

''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

Well, gee whiz, Franco...if Media Matters says it's so...then it MUST be gospel!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You continue to embarrass yourself on this topic. It's patently obvious that the Obama White House did indeed mislead on Benghazi. They knew within hours of the attack that it wasn't a protest that escalated yet Obama, Clinton, Carney and Rice all portrayed it that way.

All MM does is give the original documents and statements, which YOUR bs propaganda service LIES about...You live on a very stupid planet...

After a tidal wave of Pubcrappe, it looks like the administration was right all along, shytteheads...

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

The President is being "attacked" because he misled the American people for political reasons. What part of that don't you understand? Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Susan Rice, Jay Carney...they all lied. That isn't transparent, petty or partisan...it's simply what IS.

I'm curious, Stang...what do you think the reaction would have been by the main stream media if it had been George W. Bush who tried to cover up a scandal like Benghazi? Can you honestly pretend that they wouldn't have been out for blood when they discovered that they had been lied to? And yet they show little to no enthusiasm to even cover this story despite the fact that nobody has taken responsibility for the fiasco and nobody has been apprehended for the attack.

Forum List

Back