Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

You're a brainwashed MORON lol...

The next intelligent thing you post will be the FIRST intelligent thing you post, Franco! You think that calling someone a "Pubdupe" is presenting a reasoned viewpoint. You're the equivalent of "white noise"...slightly annoying but ultimately unmemorable.

Obama got OBL and he'll get these guys, brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich...YOU ARE INFOTAINMENT idiots.

Breaking News for hater dupes...best intelligence NOW says it WAS the video, it grew out a spontaneous demonstration, was an act of terror by a Libyan militia, not terrorists, and you are brainwashed MORONS AGAIN.

Everybody was lying from the get go.
Can you poeple who are nobodies stop lying. You are nobodies. You don't have to lie for them. What are you doing?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

The President is being "attacked" because he misled the American people for political reasons. What part of that don't you understand? Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Susan Rice, Jay Carney...they all lied. That isn't transparent, petty or partisan...it's simply what IS.

I'm curious, Stang...what do you think the reaction would have been by the main stream media if it had been George W. Bush who tried to cover up a scandal like Benghazi? Can you honestly pretend that they wouldn't have been out for blood when they discovered that they had been lied to? And yet they show little to no enthusiasm to even cover this story despite the fact that nobody has taken responsibility for the fiasco and nobody has been apprehended for the attack.

Not only did they lie, so did the NY TIMES, tHE POST, REUTERS, THE LONDON times, Le MONDE, Der Spiegel, El Jazeera, in fact everyone BUT fOX and Rush and Pubs, ya gd brainwashed ugly American MORON. LOL

I couldn't care less about your stupid, brainwashed ''opinion'', hater dupe lol. Your party is the world's laughingstock, disaster, and horror.

Franco, you are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to your facts.

Hey just for fun. I think I'm going to copy and paste your posts at the daily mail.

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh that will be some entertaining. I'll make sure I give you credit ....maybe the Guardian too.

Oh and by the way. My party is the Conservative Party of Canada. Conservative. As in we are balancing the budget.

As in we are not broke. As in my guy called Stephen knows what he is fucking doing.

:lol:

That's funny, because the Globe and Mail is ALSO lying about this lol...

Put it out there with a direct link and watch what happens quickly.

Don't bullshit me franco. My son's godfather is an editor at the Toronto Star. Not kidding. I've warned you before. I don't lie.

I believe they're lying too. Obama doesn't think America should have freedom of speech as he'd rather bow to our enemies.

I sort of look at you Matthew I believe you care but you just don't know how to care. That really doesn't make sense does it. But I think you care.

NO, I don't- I'm a Spain/Lew Hoad Campo de Tenis guy. He won Wimbledon in 55-6 and we were partners in their club. Also serious lol...What about Hungarians...

Last edited:
So now Rice and the CIA are STILL LYING LOL...

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

ALSO LYING, THE MANCHESTER gUARDIAN, NEW DELHI TIMES, THE China News Service, EVERYONE BUT the bought off charalatans of Murdoch, Moon, the Kochs, Adelson etc etc etc. Seriously, how dumb can dupes get...the 20 percent TOTAL HATER DUPES...

Forum List

Back