Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

So now Rice and the CIA are STILL LYING LOL...

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

ALSO LYING, THE MANCHESTER gUARDIAN, NEW DELHI TIMES, THE China News Service, EVERYONE BUT the bought off charalatans of Murdoch, Moon, the Kochs, Adelson etc etc etc. Seriously, how dumb can dupes get...the 20 percent TOTAL HATER DUPES...

Rice is lying.

Bring her in.She's a lying bitch. Bring her into this forum. You can put up all your AP LINKS they mean nothing to me.

Bring the bitch right into this forum. I'll take her on. Bring in the lying ****.

Do you agree that any attack on our embassies and installations is in fact a "terrorist" act?

Why are you deflecting from the topic? Rice lied. Obama lied. We know they were lying. Why are you defending this?

No deflection is coming from me, I don't think that Ms. Rice lied, I think that she was relaying a statement given to her from the higher ups. I'm not defending what led up to and during the attack, I'm just stating that Ms. Rice isn't to blame for the attack or what led up to it and that she isn't to blame for relaying a statement sent to her by her superiors. Do you not think that her statement was vetted by a few different agencies before she made it???

Of course you're deflecting. The topic is Susan Rice lying, not whether embassy attaxks are all acts of terrorism.
How can you not think she lied? We know the administration knew it was a terrorist attacks within minutes of it happening. Yet for weeks they went on saying it was not a terrorist attack. Which part of that does not sound like a lie?
Repeating a known lie is lying. Why is that unclear to you? Why did she not refuse to lie for the administration and/or offer her resignation?

Always enlightening to hear from an MS-NBC dup. Actually, they know the attacks were planned in advance because of how they were carried out, so it could not have been a reaction to the video.

Fox horse patoot...You think these Libyan militias don't know how to attack a mission, and don't have the weapons right at hand. PFFFT. And anyway, the type of attack says NOTHING about their motives...

THEY CAN FIND ''MILITARY EXPERTS'' to say ANYTHING.

Even you must know your statement is illogical...

More MS-NBC kool-aid. So your argument is that randomly after being outraged by a video, 125-150 men spontaneously attacked the American Consulate ... on September 11. We don't know that it was planned.

LOL, turn the channel dude, you're getting dumber and dumber and ...

Yup. A box of rocks has it all over Franco.

Bottom line is that they all lied for political reasons. They knew it was a terrorist attack but had to say something to deflect any bad news away from the jackass in the WH. After all his re-election was way more important than the deaths of four men or a terrorist attack.

Of course none of these Obamabots want to believe that their boy would actually lie to get re-elected. After all Hope and change and all that shit.

You can bet Barry and Hilbat could care less about those dead men. They were considered a PROBLEM that had to be dealt with so Barry could get re-elected.

Yup. Those two fucks are real winners and I'm awfull glad I don't have to depend on them to have my back about anything because they are complete failures.

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

If and when a Republican is president and our country suffers a terrorist attack, conservatives will tell us it's time to rally around the president.

When something similar happens when a Democrat is president, they see it as an opportunity to tear the president down politically.

Frankly, what baffles me is how they can't seem to grasp how transparent, petty, and partisan they seem as a result of their political attacks on the president in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on American interests abroad.

Like I said before, conservatives are a strange bunch.

so are Liberals......especially the ones from the far left and the Cons from the far right....strange....

What is an acceptable American body count in a terrorist action to you?

None. Why would you think any American killed in a terrorist action is acceptable?

I dont. But you're downplaying it by comparing it to embassy bombings and 9/11. So you must not think it's too bad.
Right?

Just putting it into perspective compared to the magnitude of the attacks carried out by al Qaeda. It was just as bad as 9-11-2001 for the families that lost loved ones.

Right?

Probably like most normal people he is sick of wingnuts like you trying to make political points out of other peoples' deaths and instead of blaming it on those who are responsible, you go in full ODS meltdown mode.

I find it is indictment on US society that it sad that your politicians (ever since the rabid right went after Clinton) feel like they have to cover their arses because partisan hacks like you and half the other loons on this board support the likes of Cruz, who really don't give a shit about the victims of Benghazi. All they give a shit about is scoring cheap political points on behalf of their peanut gallery rather that actually trying to get shit done.

Fuck You. I used to admire you. Piss down your throat now for not even having the balls to admit the fucking bitch lied.
You are a fucking piece of shit. I really hate you now. You are a liar who embraces liars.

Wow, tinylittlesupernova goes off again.

Right?

You big fucking hyprocitical piece of shit. Obama lied. Rice lied. They knew it was a lie when they said it. We know that is the case. And you yammer on about wingnuts? The Left has done nothing but throw blame for every failure of this administration on Bush. Every discussion of something Obama has done invariably has a post from some brain dead leftist shithead with "well, Bush lied about WMD."
Obama lied for political reasons, to further his own political career. He is a despicable piece of animal shit with no more business in the Oval Office than Larry the Cable Guy has at Harvard. Less, actually. The fact that this does not outrage you and those on the left is deeply troubling. Obviously if Obama were a Republican the Dems would be pushing impeachment. But it wouldnt be limited to internet boards like this. It would be all over fucking ABC, NBC, and CBS. They'd be discussing Watergate and what did the President know and when did he know it.
So go fuck yourself with your wingnut bullshit.

Wow. another Fuck you, you fucking fuck, fuck-fest.

So Rice has been briefed recently by our intelligence services, but the hater dupes would Rather go with Rush and Fox ''experts''...LOL

Feb 23, 2014- ''RICE: First of all, there's an FBI investigation, which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post-revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that's-- that's our best judgment now. We'll await the results of the investigation.''

Susan Rice Calls Out Conservative Media: It's "Patently False" That Administration Misled On Benghazi | Blog | Media Matters for America

ALSO LYING, THE MANCHESTER GUARDIAN, NEW DELHI TIMES, THE China News Service, EVERYONE BUT the bought off charalatans of Murdoch, Moon, the Kochs, Adelson etc etc etc. Seriously, how dumb can dupes get...the 20 percent TOTAL HATER DUPES... and other 20-30 percent uninformed chumps of the greedy idiot rich GOP...

Last edited:
None. Why would you think any American killed in a terrorist action is acceptable?

Right?

Just putting it into perspective compared to the magnitude of the attacks carried out by al Qaeda. It was just as bad as 9-11-2001 for the families that lost loved ones.

It doesnt matter. It doesnt need perspective. It needs people to take responsibility for their failures. Specifically Susan Rice and this administration.

OF COURSE SHE HAS NO REGRETS!

The whole point of Rice's Liar Media Tour was to provide a smokescreen shielding Obama's massive malfeasance from the voters until after the 2012 election.

It worked. And we are stuck with a Lying Incompetent for President through 2016.

Hopenchange!

Terrorists are not just Libyan militia who attack a US mission because of a stupid video publicized by the Rush Limbaugh of the ME and cause terror.. THEY HAVE TIES TO INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS...,MORONS.

Jeebus our journalists suq. And I don't even count Fox and the Pub Propaganda machine...

Hillary was referring to the pile of Pub BS about the attackers motives, when NO ONE has talked to them, when she said what does it matter. Saying she was talking about the deaths is an obscene lie. Saw McCAIN SAY EXACTLY THAT today, after saying Rice was lying again. Sometimes I think the whole GOP are total lying scumbags....and so does the rest of the world...

Hillary was referring to the pile of Pub BS about the attackers motives, when NO ONE has talked to them, when she said what does it matter. Saying she was talking about the deaths is an obscene lie. Saw McCAIN SAY EXACTLY THAT today, after saying Rice was lying again. Sometimes I think the whole GOP are total lying scumbags....and so does the rest of the world...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

It was bullshit and she knew it.

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

"I was only following orders" flopped at Nuremburg as an excuse.

Being overly dramatic don't you think, trying to elevate the targets of the phony Benghazi scandal to Nazi war criminals?

Love Capt. Midnight, but stop playing dumb. We'll put that in with idiotic talking points, stupid insults, and moronic jokes as the important Pub dupe arguments. lol

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

"I was only following orders" flopped at Nuremburg as an excuse.

Being overly dramatic don't you think, trying to elevate the targets of the phony Benghazi scandal to Nazi war criminals?

I did no such thing. Not that such a comparison has never been made by leftists here.
But it is true that "only following orders" is not a valid excuse for doing something knowing it was wrong.

Everybody was lying from the get go.
Can you poeple who are nobodies stop lying. You are nobodies. You don't have to lie for them. What are you doing?

Rice was, in fact, properly cautious in her TV appearances. The transcripts here are crystal clear. On Face the Nation, for example, she carefully told Bob Schieffer that she couldn't yet offer any "definitive conclusions," but that "based on the best information we have to date" it appeared that there had been a spontaneous protest in Benghazi "as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where [...] there was a violent protest outside of our embassy sparked by this hateful video." She then immediately added: "But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements, individuals, joined in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent."

Susan Rice has been made into a bizarre caricature of herself. The transcripts of what she said are easily available, and by now it's plainly obvious that her comments were careful, considered, and accurately represented the collective assessment of American intelligence at the time she offered them. It's time to stop the lynching.

The High-Tech Lynching of Susan Rice

Everybody was lying from the get go.
Can you poeple who are nobodies stop lying. You are nobodies. You don't have to lie for them. What are you doing?

Rice was, in fact, properly cautious in her TV appearances. The transcripts here are crystal clear. On Face the Nation, for example, she carefully told Bob Schieffer that she couldn't yet offer any "definitive conclusions," but that "based on the best information we have to date" it appeared that there had been a spontaneous protest in Benghazi "as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where [...] there was a violent protest outside of our embassy sparked by this hateful video." She then immediately added: "But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements, individuals, joined in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent."

Susan Rice has been made into a bizarre caricature of herself. The transcripts of what she said are easily available, and by now it's plainly obvious that her comments were careful, considered, and accurately represented the collective assessment of American intelligence at the time she offered them. It's time to stop the lynching.

The High-Tech Lynching of Susan Rice

She knew what the truth was. And she lied. Obama said the same thing weeks later and was also lying.
I am not sure why you have trouble grasping this simple and obvious fact.

Forum List

Back