Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Lol she didnt lie. Go defend your crackhead mayor...

LOL. You're such a moron. At least you've admitted as much. No one should take you seriously. At all.

Oh noes rabbit says im a moron...hows that bucket of water you carry for the right feeling? There isnt an ounce of truth in your body. And thus concludes our interaction in this thread. I hope it was worth it.

Now for you to post how you won.....something...on the internet...

I got you to diminish your own credibility. Pretty good given you have none.

Lol she didnt lie. Go defend your crackhead mayor...

LOL. You're such a moron. At least you've admitted as much. No one should take you seriously. At all.

Oh noes rabbit says im a moron...hows that bucket of water you carry for the right feeling? There isnt an ounce of truth in your body. And thus concludes our interaction in this thread. I hope it was worth it.

She flat out lied. Repeatedly.

I don't care if it is about a movie or not. The guy had the right under our first amendment to speak his mind. Obama and Rice bowed in front of the world and shown that we won't stand by our beliefs. This is what pisses me off.

It is quite likely the religious nuts bombed the place because it was 9-11.

No,no she didnt. She always prefaced her comments with things like " we must wait for , more evidence".
Evidence is pointing towards the video but we need to wait till the investigation cleans up this mess.etc etc..

You have nothing, you always will have nothing.

I don't care if it is about a movie or not. The guy had the right under our first amendment to speak his mind. Obama and Rice bowed in front of the world and shown that we won't stand by our beliefs. This is what pisses me off.

No he didnt, he broke his parole by posting it on the internets.

Matthew what are you talking about?

AQ#1 called for the death of Americans. Why? Because we killed AQ#2, Big kahuna. Libyan.

Guess what happened? They killed Americans for revenge. This really isn't rocket science here.

No,no she didnt. She always prefaced her comments with things like " we must wait for , more evidence".
Evidence is pointing towards the video but we need to wait till the investigation cleans up this mess.etc etc..

You have nothing, you always will have nothing.
Wrong. As usual.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oOxAyU8QwM]Rice: Libya attacks spontaneous - YouTube[/ame]

No he didnt, he broke his parole by posting it on the internets.

:lol:

What I don't get is why you people are even attempting to defend the liar? I don't get this at all.

I don't understand this at all. I don't understand why someone in the government can't just say whoa geeze we screwed up. I don't get this.

Now that they have dug themselves into such a hole though, hell's bells I am going to dog this.

What I don't get is why you people are even attempting to defend the liar? I don't get this at all.

It's a knee jerk reaction. They cannot concede any fault by this administration, at least one that doesnt involve cooperating with the GOP (like that ever happened).

I guess. I just don't get it because in my world I tell the truth and have the ability to go I FUCKED UP when I fuck up man. I'm watching lie upon lie upon lie and after more lies well sweet jesus here it's freaking unreal.

None of what I am posting is conspiracy. It's the real deal. Geeze louize this is why I am losing it.

You're losing it because you're a cultist seeing your DearLeaders threatened, exactly like a scientologist or Branch Davidian. Those outside of your cult can see that clearly. Those inside the cult never think of it as a cult; they just claim to be members of a special group who can see the RealTruth that escapes lesser mortals.

Anyways, my advice would be to slip off into the jungle before they bring out the koolaid vat. That goes for all the ODS cultists here. Either leave the cult, or you'll go down with it when it implodes.

Last edited:
Her statement that what she did was share the best information that we had at the time is what she has to be sorry about. That was NOT the best information that the Obama White House had at the time. The best information was that this WAS a terror attack and had ZERO to do with some obscure video. Rice misled the American people. The only question is whether she did so knowingly or was naive enough to believe what she was being told by Obama and Clinton. Either way she has a great deal to be "sorry" for because she's either incompetent or she's a liar...pick your poison.
Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

It was bullshit and she knew it.

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

None of what I am posting is conspiracy. It's the real deal. Geeze louize this is why I am losing it.

You're losing it because you're a cultist seeing your DearLeaders threatened, exactly like a scientologist or Branch Davidian. Those outside of your cult can see that clearly. Those inside the cult never think of it as a cult; they just claim to be members of a special group who can see the RealTruth that escapes lesser mortals.

Anyways, my advice would be to slip off into the jungle before they bring out the koolaid vat. That goes for all the ODS cultists here. Either leave the cult, or you'll go down with it when it implodes.

You are fucking insane. You are one whack job man. :eusa_angel:

Why should she be sorry for putting out a message that was given to her by her superiors? I don't care that is was or wasn't the "best information" they had at the time, the fact is that it was an attack on our embassy, if it was a video, if it was political, or even if it was initiated by a small fringe of idiots, it still was a terror attack on our embassy or installation.
I think that republicans/conservatives have a better case about the procedural issues that may or may not have happened prior to and during the attack. Attacking the "middle man" for a statement and information that she received and delivered, is pretty petty in my opinion.

It was bullshit and she knew it.

You don't know that, it's only your opinion. There's a chain of command and she relayed the message that was sent from the top of the chain of command like she was supposed to do. End of story.

"I was only following orders" flopped at Nuremburg as an excuse.

Forum List

Back