Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

And yet every investigation into the supposed lying of Bush ruled no lying, Go figure. Including one done by the democrats. Further in order to believe Bush lied one must assume Clinton and his entire Administration lied before Bush as well as the French, German and English Governments.

One must assume that since independent briefings are given to Congress separate from the President that every member of the Democratic party that voted for force was lying as well.

Lot of liars there dumb ass.

You believe what you want to believe...
At the end of the day 5000+ of your citizens are dead due to Bush's two wars of choice. I don't see any conspiracy theory with regard to Obama and Benghazi. I put the blame solely on the scum who killed them, just as I do on the hijackers of the planes that flew into the WTC. Not Bush. How about getting angry at, and blaming, the retards who actually commit these acts of terrorism instead of seeing it as an opportunity to slam Obama. The right's hatred knows no bounds.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

Rice's comments had nothing to do with the four deaths in Benghazi. She could have claimed Puff the Magic Dragon was responsible, it wouldn't have changed what happed.

To call her a ****, and insinuate that the spouses "have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with" is somehow Rice's fault, makes you quite a despicable individual.

Yes, Rice flat out lied. But instead of foaming at the mouth over who lied about a video, let's concentrate on figuring out who planned and carried out the attacks.

She's a ****. She's a lying **** and worse yet she really fucked over her nation aka the USA to lie for her dear leader.

Bitch from hell.

She's a ****. She's a lying **** and worse yet she really fucked over her nation aka the USA to lie for her dear leader.

Bitch from hell.

BS. It's just politics. You probably don't even give two fucks about those who died...

And yet every investigation into the supposed lying of Bush ruled no lying, Go figure. Including one done by the democrats. Further in order to believe Bush lied one must assume Clinton and his entire Administration lied before Bush as well as the French, German and English Governments.

One must assume that since independent briefings are given to Congress separate from the President that every member of the Democratic party that voted for force was lying as well.

At the end of the day 5000+ of your citizens are dead due to Bush's two wars of choice. I don't see any conspiracy theory with regard to Obama and Benghazi. I put the blame solely on the scum who killed them, just as I do on the hijackers of the planes that flew into the WTC. Not Bush. How about getting angry at, and blaming, the retards who actually commit these acts of terrorism instead of seeing it as an opportunity to slam Obama. The right's hatred knows no bounds.

Two wars of choice eh?

anyone with the iq of a turnip would have questioned the; "it's b/c of an anti-islam movie".

Sure, sure. Movie/not movie. I already mentioned that. If you have the IQ of a turnip just how is it that a terrorist attack occurs on an embassy approximately 24 hours after the ambassador arrives? Might I add a very highly coordinated terrorist attack at that? You really want the truth or just want to repeat what Romney said minutes after, actually at the same time, the White House got the intelligence?

idc what mitt had to say, not at all.

fyi; Two Thumbs, not a republican.

I know the attack was well done, militarily done.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/09/12/us/politics/libya-statements.html
Tuesday, 10:08 p.m.
Clinton Confirms Death of One American in Libya
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton initially announced that one American had been killed in the attack in Libya.

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.
Tuesday, 10:24 p.m.
Romney Criticizes Administration's Response
Romney's comment, apparently referring to the embassy statement, was sent to The New York Times about 10:10 p.m., originally embargoed until midnight. The embargo was lifted at 10:24 p.m.

I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Bitch from hell.

BS. It's just politics. You probably don't even give two fucks about those who died...

I know who you are on other boards. Make sure you know who I am.

I helped start the Highway of Heroes. Better be careful who you mess with.

Sure, sure. Movie/not movie. I already mentioned that. If you have the IQ of a turnip just how is it that a terrorist attack occurs on an embassy approximately 24 hours after the ambassador arrives? Might I add a very highly coordinated terrorist attack at that? You really want the truth or just want to repeat what Romney said minutes after, actually at the same time, the White House got the intelligence?

Tuesday, 10:08 p.m.
Clinton Confirms Death of One American in Libya
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton initially announced that one American had been killed in the attack in Libya.

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.
Romney's comment, apparently referring to the embassy statement, was sent to The New York Times about 10:10 p.m., originally embargoed until midnight. The embargo was lifted at 10:24 p.m.

I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

weird

Neither of those quotes are from Susan Rice.

huh, it's like those two people have nothing to do with this thread at all or the fact she claimed it was b/c of a video creating a spontaneous attack, which if anyone stopped and thought, wouldn't make a damn bit of sense.

gosh, it's like you are trying to derail the thread and make this about what someone else said and did.

Here's a thought I just had. Who was Secretary of State at the time? If Obama lost in 2012 who would be the incumbent president in 2016? What are the chances of a Democrat holding the executive office for three consecutive terms. Not the same Democrat of course.

Two wars of choice eh?

when you have to lie and blame someone else, you might as well go full retard and see what gets by.

weird

huh, it's like those two people have nothing to do with this thread at all or the fact she claimed it was b/c of a video creating a spontaneous attack, which if anyone stopped and thought, wouldn't make a damn bit of sense.

gosh, it's like you are trying to derail the thread and make this about what someone else said and did.

hhmmm. It would seem there is very little relation between Rice and Benghazi in the first place.

Here's a thought I just had. Who was Secretary of State at the time? If Obama lost in 2012 who would be the incumbent president in 2016? What are the chances of a Democrat holding the executive office for three consecutive terms. Not the same Democrat of course.

gosh, that's not a good thought, not at all.

try derailing some more, it's funny.

Two wars of choice eh?

when you have to lie and blame someone else, you might as well go full retard and see what gets by.

Full retard. OMG. Some funny.

weird

hhmmm. It would seem there is very little relation between Rice and Benghazi in the first place.

She was, at the time, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and a top candidate to become secretary of state.

Rice did a round of Sunday TV interviews a few days after the attacks, in which some of the information she gave was later proven incorrect.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

gosh, that's not a good thought, not at all.

try derailing some more, it's funny.

Oh Two Thumbs, you're oh so smart. How ever do you manage to make it through the day with such a high IQ. I wish I could be like you some day.

That better? :doubt:

this is sad

bush
wars of choice
she had nothing to do with it
Mitt romney

fucking pathetic

the obama admin lied to us and I'd like to know why

PROBABALY was BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO, NOT QUITE SPONTANEOUS BUT NOT WELL PLANNED EITHER. A PROPOS- we don't know, so what does ALL YOUR BS matter, dumbazz dupes. LOL

She didn't lie, she followed the best CIA INFO OF THE TIME- NO ONE HAS INTERVIEWED THE ATTACKERS ABOUT THEIR MOTIVES, BUT EVERY OTHER PROTEST/ATTACK earlier that day WAS IN REACTION TO THAT VIDEO. But apparentlY Pubs and hater dupes are psychic LOL...

You are liyiing there darling. I got my husband following you.

Forum List

Back