Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Why did Ambassador Stevens go to Benghazi on September 10th? What brought him to be in such a dangerous location on September 11th especially if he had repeated stated that the security was insufficient? Must have been a matter of life and death, literally. Come on people, 2 + 2 still equals 4.

Ex congressman LeBoutllier (sp?) just called for repub leaders to appoint a special counsel to get to the bottom of Benghazi ....otherwise....fire the leadership. I agree.

Why did the CIA refuse more security? Why did Congress allow nations the embassies are located provide security instead of the US? Budget cuts?

Bush, Iraq, no WMD, 4,000 Americans died, plus a few dozen thousand Iraqis (probably more), trillions of dollars squandered, millions of lives changed or ruined.

No remorse, no apology, not even a Rick Perry "oops".

I like you becausre you are such an easy target.

Why did the CIA refuse more security? Why did Congress allow nations the embassies are located provide security instead of the US? Budget cuts?

Oh I love the budget cuts.............puleeeeeeeeeeeze lets talk how you gave monies to who?

Oh I love the budget cuts.............puleeeeeeeeeeeze lets talk how you gave monies to who?

I give money to my wife and kids, pay bills, but have never been ask to give money to a US embassy for security.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

She said what she stated was inaccurate. She did not say she changed the story. What Obama stated what inaccurate but he did not say he changed the story. The truth lies in what was told to Obama, but that is classified. So the $10k question is who was explaining the situation on the ground to Obama.

anyone with the iq of a turnip would have questioned the; "it's b/c of an anti-islam movie".

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

Rice's comments had nothing to do with the four deaths in Benghazi. She could have claimed Puff the Magic Dragon was responsible, it wouldn't have changed what happed.

To call her a ****, and insinuate that the spouses "have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with" is somehow Rice's fault, makes you quite a despicable individual.

Yes, Rice flat out lied. But instead of foaming at the mouth over who lied about a video, let's concentrate on figuring out who planned and carried out the attacks.

I'm not sorry I offended you.

That **** doesn't care that she mislead led, not just America, but the families of the victims, with her idiotic lies

She has no regrets of the harm she caused. At the very least she should aplogise for being that wrong.

She didn't lie, she followed the best CIA INFO OF THE TIME- NO ONE HAS INTERVIEWED THE ATTACKERS ABOUT THEIR MOTIVES, BUT EVERY OTHER PROTEST/ATTACK earlier that day WAS IN REACTION TO THAT VIDEO. But apparentlY Pubs and hater dupes are psychic LOL...

Wait. What's that? The CIA fed the information to the President. Their information could not have possibility been faulty for one reason or another could it?

OF COURSE. NO LIES, hater dupes. As always, it's Pubs and their propaganda machine LYING. No attackers have been interviewed. SO STFU. LOL

Bitch is still getting a check...extra hazard pay for advising a feckin moron...no wonder no regrets.

of course she's still getting paid. Got to keep her paid and happy, cuz ya never know

She said what she stated was inaccurate. She did not say she changed the story. What Obama stated what inaccurate but he did not say he changed the story. The truth lies in what was told to Obama, but that is classified. So the $10k question is who was explaining the situation on the ground to Obama.

anyone with the iq of a turnip would have questioned the; "it's b/c of an anti-islam movie".

Sure, sure. Movie/not movie. I already mentioned that. If you have the IQ of a turnip just how is it that a terrorist attack occurs on an embassy approximately 24 hours after the ambassador arrives? Might I add a very highly coordinated terrorist attack at that? You really want the truth or just want to repeat what Romney said minutes after, actually at the same time, the White House got the intelligence?

No lie, hater dupes, just more evidence that after 25 years of fox and rush, you have no idea what a lie is anymore...

So you still think it was b/c of a movie and that it was spontaneous.

You do know that the dnc altered the story, right? and that still believing the first lie is off script?

You must know, you were there.

In my post, I stated that the admin change the official reason, b/c it was clear that the attack was well organised.

making the movie excuse void.

You'd think that skank and obama would regret ruining the life of the maker of that video, since he now lives in fear for his life.

nah, fuck him. what's one more murdered American?

Sure, sure. Movie/not movie. I already mentioned that. If you have the IQ of a turnip just how is it that a terrorist attack occurs on an embassy approximately 24 hours after the ambassador arrives? Might I add a very highly coordinated terrorist attack at that? You really want the truth or just want to repeat what Romney said minutes after, actually at the same time, the White House got the intelligence?

idc what mitt had to say, not at all.

fyi; Two Thumbs, not a republican.

I know the attack was well done, militarily done.

Forum List

Back