Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

And yet every investigation into the supposed lying of Bush ruled no lying, Go figure. Including one done by the democrats. Further in order to believe Bush lied one must assume Clinton and his entire Administration lied before Bush as well as the French, German and English Governments.

One must assume that since independent briefings are given to Congress separate from the President that every member of the Democratic party that voted for force was lying as well.

Lot of liars there dumb ass.

You believe what you want to believe...
At the end of the day 5000+ of your citizens are dead due to Bush's two wars of choice. I don't see any conspiracy theory with regard to Obama and Benghazi. I put the blame solely on the scum who killed them, just as I do on the hijackers of the planes that flew into the WTC. Not Bush. How about getting angry at, and blaming, the retards who actually commit these acts of terrorism instead of seeing it as an opportunity to slam Obama. The right's hatred knows no bounds.

Two wars of choice eh?

Both wars agreed to by Hillary and company. The Democrats controlled the Senate for both wars to start. That means that Reid, Hillary and the dems that controlled the Senate all agreed to start these two wars of choice. As for the Dems being lied to they receive their own briefs separate from the Presidents so unless the Agencies involved all lied to Congress.....

I know who you are on other boards. Make sure you know who I am.

I helped start the Highway of Heroes. Better be careful who you mess with.

1) I'm only on one other board and very rarely there
2) I couldn't give two fucks if you started Save the Children. A partisan hack is a partisan hack...
3) Why would I need to be careful. It's a messageboard, not Tombstone...

She didn't lie, she followed the best CIA INFO OF THE TIME- NO ONE HAS INTERVIEWED THE ATTACKERS ABOUT THEIR MOTIVES, BUT EVERY OTHER PROTEST/ATTACK earlier that day WAS IN REACTION TO THAT VIDEO. But apparentlY Pubs and hater dupes are psychic LOL...

You are liyiing there darling. I got my husband following you.

Anything to get out of the house,,,,

Both wars agreed to by Hillary and company. The Democrats controlled the Senate for both wars to start. That means that Reid, Hillary and the dems that controlled the Senate all agreed to start these two wars of choice. As for the Dems being lied to they receive their own briefs separate from the Presidents so unless the Agencies involved all lied to Congress.....

How many Dems voted against it? How many Pubs did? And why did they vote for it?

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

so then there is no news here. Good to know, but you keep on squeezing those butt cheeks hoping something magical will come out

Someday Benghazi will be fully explored, and we will understand how devious; criminal this administration is! Rice is guilty of misleading the people; coverup!

You're fighting a losing battle against executive power. The Left tried for years to get Bush to fully answer questions about the August 2001 memo which warned of a terrorist attack involving planes and sky scrapers. Then the families of 9/11 victims tried to get access to some of the wreckage from the fallen towers because they felt like the public was mislead, but they were denied. Those same families of 9/11 victims called for an independent prosecutor so that the administration would have to answer questions about why basic defense protocols for defending the eastern seaboard were inoperable that day. A couple families of fallen soldiers wanted a better explanation for the intelligence gathering that lead to war. And Pat Tillman's family wanted to know why the Bush military structure lied about Pat's death. 3,000 people died in the USA, while an additional 4,000+ died in Iraq. And to this day we have not gotten sufficient answers to the mistakes made on 9/11 and why we invaded Iraq. 7,000 dead souls = zero answers. Good luck with Benghazi.

If people like you held both sides accountable, it would be harder for future administration to dodge the hard questions. But when you let one side get a way with shit, it sort of looks like you're merely trying to attack Obama, which makes it harder to take you seriously. Reagan sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation, Iran, in direct violation of the Constitution. He should have been impeached, but he was protected by the same people angry about Benghazi. That dog don't hunt.

Last edited:
So you still think it was b/c of a movie and that it was spontaneous.

You do know that the dnc altered the story, right? and that still believing the first lie is off script?

You must know, you were there.

In my post, I stated that the admin change the official reason, b/c it was clear that the attack was well organised.

making the movie excuse void.

You'd think that skank and obama would regret ruining the life of the maker of that video, since he now lives in fear for his life.

nah, fuck him. what's one more murdered American?

in making that video he broke his parole argeements. You defend a felon.
Rice said nothing new in your link, nothing. Keep clinging, it didnt work in 2012 and it wont this year either. It wont in 2016 either.

PROBABALY was BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO, NOT QUITE SPONTANEOUS BUT NOT WELL PLANNED EITHER. A PROPOS- we don't know, so what does ALL YOUR BS matter, dumbazz dupes. LOL

YOU don't know. I do. That makes you wrong.

Of course, as always what you know is total Pubcrappe. The most popular fundie Rush Limbaugh of the ME TOLD PEOPLE TO PROTEST THE VIDEO AT US EMBASSIES...NEVER WERE THE HATER DUPES TOLD THE TRUTH, AS ALWAYS.

PROBABALY was BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO, NOT QUITE SPONTANEOUS BUT NOT WELL PLANNED EITHER. A PROPOS- we don't know, so what does ALL YOUR BS matter, dumbazz dupes. LOL

so what does ALL YOUR BS matter

people here have been asking you that Frankie since your 3rd post here.....

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

"that *****" has at least 50 IQ points beyond yours, she is better educated and busted through the glass ceiling on talent, hard work and people skills. No wonder you call her a "*****", morons like you must feel so inadequate when a women of color has credentials which far exceed anything you could dream of, and is light years beyond anything you have ever done.

Senate report says Benghazi attack was preventable | Al Jazeera America

82eb.png

so what does ALL YOUR BS matter

people here have been asking you that Frankie since your 3rd post here.....

By people you mean a-hole hater dupes. See I gave you a fact 99 per cent of you morons don't know, because all you know is RW PROPAGANDA, CHUMP. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID INSULTS LOL. SNAP OUT OF IT LOL...Pubtroll...

Rice's comments had nothing to do with the four deaths in Benghazi. She could have claimed Puff the Magic Dragon was responsible, it wouldn't have changed what happed.

To call her a ****, and insinuate that the spouses "have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with" is somehow Rice's fault, makes you quite a despicable individual.

Yes, Rice flat out lied. But instead of foaming at the mouth over who lied about a video, let's concentrate on figuring out who planned and carried out the attacks.

I'm not sorry I offended you.

That **** doesn't care that she mislead led, not just America, but the families of the victims, with her idiotic lies

She has no regrets of the harm she caused. At the very least she should aplogise for being that wrong.

The harm she caused? What do you think the families of the victims care more about, finding out who planned and executed the attack, or that Rice lied about the cause of the attack?

Point your anger in a constructive direction, instead of the direction of a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back