Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets

Bush, Iraq, no WMD, 4,000 Americans died, plus a few dozen thousand Iraqis (probably more), trillions of dollars squandered, millions of lives changed or ruined.

No remorse, no apology, not even a Rick Perry "oops".

At least these two prominent Democrats apologized, or did they?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Why should they apologize?

They were lied too by President George W. Bush.

Kerry and Clinton were both lied to by GWB? Well considering what you think of GWB that must make Kerry and Clinton really seem dumb. After all they just needed to walk across the street and review the evidence for themselves. But keep repeating the same BS that Democrats can't make up their own mind, it seems on this point you are correct.

Bush lied 5000 died....shrug...

...won't even get into Iraqi civilians...

And yet every investigation into the supposed lying of Bush ruled no lying, Go figure. Including one done by the democrats. Further in order to believe Bush lied one must assume Clinton and his entire Administration lied before Bush as well as the French, German and English Governments.

One must assume that since independent briefings are given to Congress separate from the President that every member of the Democratic party that voted for force was lying as well.

Lot of liars there dumb ass.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

The other Rice floated the Aluminum Tube as evidence of a nuclear program in her talking point on many Sunday shows knowing full well they were not. That Rice was not demonized for lying but promoted to SoS. Republicans are such hypocrites.

That Powell guy, you calling him a freakin' liar?

Sweet mother of Jesus - make it stop already.

You can bet your bottom dollar this is going to be around forever.

Look at the Civil war. Conservatives got their asses roundly kicked in that, but you never see them giving up on it.

Sorry, you are wrong once again. The union was conserved and the black man was freed. Definitely not a liberal endeavor. You all put them in chains.

Which is why Conservatives fly the Stars and Bars. Which is why Conservatives yammer on about "States Rights".

Oh lookie here..

Conservative Hero Ron Paul is defending the South.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Come back when you know what you are talking about.

At least these two prominent Democrats apologized, or did they?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Why should they apologize?

They were lied too by President George W. Bush.

Kerry and Clinton were both lied to by GWB? Well considering what you think of GWB that must make Kerry and Clinton really seem dumb. After all they just needed to walk across the street and review the evidence for themselves. But keep repeating the same BS that Democrats can't make up their own mind, it seems on this point you are correct.

Review "evidence" provided to them by George W. Bush?

Who basically said if anyone was against his Christian Crusade of kicking Iraqi ass they were on the side of terrorists?

Too funny.

:lol:

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

Rice's comments had nothing to do with the four deaths in Benghazi. She could have claimed Puff the Magic Dragon was responsible, it wouldn't have changed what happed.

To call her a ****, and insinuate that the spouses "have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with" is somehow Rice's fault, makes you quite a despicable individual.

Yes, Rice flat out lied. But instead of foaming at the mouth over who lied about a video, let's concentrate on figuring out who planned and carried out the attacks.

Wow...you admit that Susan Rice flat out lied to the American people about the deaths of 4 Americans...lied to the families of those men about what happened...but you think it's "despicable" for someone to intensely dislike her for that? Quite frankly, I question your value system, Wacky! Can there be anything more despicable than lying to someone about how their loved one died for political purposes? I'm sorry but that really IS about as sleazy as it gets.

Then you go on to admonish people for caring about the lies...saying what we need to do is concentrate on who planned and carried out the attacks? Really, Wacky? The despicable thing about those lies that were told by Rice...by Obama...by Clinton...by Carney...was that they deliberately diverted attention from who planned and carried out the attacks...and instead pointed the blame squarely at an obscure video that in truth had nothing to do with the attacks or the deaths. They let a man be put in prison over this...using him as the scapegoat for their own incompetence. It's hard to even fathom something that's more despicable than what these people did...seriously...

Someday Benghazi will be fully explored, and we will understand how devious; criminal this administration is! Rice is guilty of misleading the people; coverup!

Hogwash. She is guilty of flawlessly delivering the public message, a.k.a. talking points developed by the various departments of the Federal Government. Not even a hint of a cover up.

Someday Benghazi will be fully explored, and we will understand how devious; criminal this administration is! Rice is guilty of misleading the people; coverup!

Hogwash. She is guilty of flawlessly delivering the public message, a.k.a. talking points developed by the various departments of the Federal Government. Not even a hint of a cover up.

Was the message delivered 100 percent true?

If not then that is more then a hint.

Let's work through the chain of evidence here. You know, by all the evidence you have gathered, that there was a terrorist attack in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. You know, by all the evidence you have gathered, that Susan Rice was not telling the truth on the talk shows on that given Sunday. Now where exactly do you say the truth became a lie and on what evidence do you base that conclusion?

You can bet your bottom dollar this is going to be around forever.

Look at the Civil war. Conservatives got their asses roundly kicked in that, but you never see them giving up on it.

Sorry, you are wrong once again. The union was conserved and the black man was freed. Definitely not a liberal endeavor. You all put them in chains.

Which is why Conservatives fly the Stars and Bars. Which is why Conservatives yammer on about "States Rights".

Oh lookie here..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know one conservative that flies the Confederate battle flag. I see people from time to time flying the flag but I certainly don't know if they are liberals or conservatives. Certainly you have the mental abilities to decern such stuff but me, not so much.

What we do know is that the democrat party put the black man in chains. The democrat party started a war to keep them in chains. The democrat party spawned the KKK. The Democrat party has NEVER apologized for their actions, NEVER. That means to me they are not really all that sympathetic and they are the party of liberals.

EDIT: I listened to the video, no where I heard did Paul say the south was right. That said I am no supporter of Paul and what he said in this video is pure BS. The south started the war the north did not. He is historically incorrect thus what else he says is meaningless.

BTW I wish you psychics would stop telling us who are our heroes and what we believe. Most often, always, you are very wrong.

Last edited:
You believe what you want to believe...
At the end of the day 5000+ of your citizens are dead due to Bush's two wars of choice. I don't see any conspiracy theory with regard to Obama and Benghazi. I put the blame solely on the scum who killed them, just as I do on the hijackers of the planes that flew into the WTC. Not Bush. How about getting angry at, and blaming, the retards who actually commit these acts of terrorism instead of seeing it as an opportunity to slam Obama. The right's hatred knows no bounds.

Two wars of choice eh?

Both wars agreed to by Hillary and company. The Democrats controlled the Senate for both wars to start. That means that Reid, Hillary and the dems that controlled the Senate all agreed to start these two wars of choice. As for the Dems being lied to they receive their own briefs separate from the Presidents so unless the Agencies involved all lied to Congress.....

They agreed to give President Bush the decision to use force if Iraq poised a threat to us or if Iraq was involved with the 9-11 attacks. Before the war started the Head of the CIA briefed President Bush about credible evidence the CIA has that said Iraq did not have any WMD stockpiles or new production facilities. That information was not shared with Congress. The Intel was being fixed around the mission. The mission from day one of his presidency was to remove Saddam from power. They used 9-11 to do just that. Their lying talking points led America to one of the worst strategic blunders in our history. Much more culpable than talking points about what might have happened in Benghazi.

Let's work through the chain of evidence here. You know, by all the evidence you have gathered, that there was a terrorist attack in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. You know, by all the evidence you have gathered, that Susan Rice was not telling the truth on the talk shows on that given Sunday. Now where exactly do you say the truth became a lie and on what evidence do you base that conclusion?

When did the truth become a lie? How can I possible know when the then SOS shrieks "what difference does it make at this point?"

What we know is that the truth did become a lie.

My question all along has not been whether what Rice told was true because we now know it was not. My question is why was she told to not tell what was 100 percent true. Or do you really want our government coming out and with assuredness telling us things that are not true?

We know that lie is out there now we need to question why the lie.

Rice acknowledges some of her Benghazi info was incorrect but has no regrets | Fox News

Wow, the lies from these leftist assholes never fucking ends. And they don't even care.

they made up the story about the movie, only a complete buffoon buys that.

Rice said “No,” when Gregory asked whether she had any regrets about her statements.

Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

At least that ***** got a great job and the spouse of those murdered have a nice warm tombstone to snuggle with.

so then there is no news here. Good to know, but you keep on squeezing those butt cheeks hoping something magical will come out

actually you're right

libs not caring that they lied to the country isn't news. guess it's ok they ruined that video directors life with their lies, but it was just him, just one man.

But rice didn't lie....but continue the talking point

so then there is no news here. Good to know, but you keep on squeezing those butt cheeks hoping something magical will come out

actually you're right

libs not caring that they lied to the country isn't news. guess it's ok they ruined that video directors life with their lies, but it was just him, just one man.

It was an absolute lie. She knew at the time it was a lie. The administration knew it was a lie. And yet she repeated it over and over. IT does not get any more lying than that.
But you've already admitted to being a stupid fuckwad, so what can I expect?

actually you're right

What do you call it when someone says something that isn't 100 percent true?

And yet every investigation into the supposed lying of Bush ruled no lying, Go figure. Including one done by the democrats. Further in order to believe Bush lied one must assume Clinton and his entire Administration lied before Bush as well as the French, German and English Governments.

One must assume that since independent briefings are given to Congress separate from the President that every member of the Democratic party that voted for force was lying as well.

Lot of liars there dumb ass.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

The other Rice floated the Aluminum Tube as evidence of a nuclear program in her talking point on many Sunday shows knowing full well they were not. That Rice was not demonized for lying but promoted to SoS. Republicans are such hypocrites.

That Powell guy, you calling him a freakin' liar?

Must deflect from Rice to Powell!!!!!!

When he claimed that Iraq had not been able to rebuilt it's WMD program way back in 2001? Or when he claimed that Saddam hadn't even been able to rebuild his conventional army because the Sanctions were working so well? Or when he pushed the Administrations pro war talking points(lies) at the UN?

Oh lookie here..

I don't know one conservative that flies the Confederate battle flag. I see people from time to time flying the flag but I certainly don't know if they are liberals or conservatives. Certainly you have the mental abilities to decern such stuff but me, not so much.

What we do know is that the democrat party put the black man in chains. The democrat party started a war to keep them in chains. The democrat party spawned the KKK. The Democrat party has NEVER apologized for their actions, NEVER. That means to me they are not really all that sympathetic and they are the party of liberals.

EDIT: I listened to the video, no where I heard did Paul say the south was right. That said I am no supporter of Paul and what he said in this video is pure BS. The south started the war the north did not. He is historically incorrect thus what else he says is meaningless.

BTW I wish you psychics would stop telling us who are our heroes and what we believe. Most often, always, you are very wrong.

You know what delusional means?

Who's your hero? Reagan?

Reagan was talking about "State's Rights" as well.

And the whole "government is bad" meme was started by Confederates (conservatives) and continues today.

PROBABALY was BECAUSE OF THE VIDEO, NOT QUITE SPONTANEOUS BUT NOT WELL PLANNED EITHER. A PROPOS- we don't know, so what does ALL YOUR BS matter, dumbazz dupes. LOL

so what does ALL YOUR BS matter

people here have been asking you that Frankie since your 3rd post here.....

By people you mean a-hole hater dupes. See I gave you a fact 99 per cent of you morons don't know, because all you know is RW PROPAGANDA, CHUMP. AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID INSULTS LOL. SNAP OUT OF IT LOL...Pubtroll...

no by people i mean most people here Frankie......you cut off your rep because you never got any by the people here.....you have a low amount of thanks,by the people here.....and YOU have a low amount of thanks given out,to the people here.....basically Frankie....a hell of a lot of people here dont think as highly of you as you think everyone does....like i have been telling you.....for someone who claims he is very educated,you sure as hell dont express yourself very good.....you type like an idiot would....matter of fact,most of the idiots here express themselves better than you do....and you are one of the most brainwashed people here....

When a supposition comes along that the common commie can't handle ^^^^^^^^^^^ then simply blame Bush. I hate Bush but even I can see that this overused nonsense is just a crutch too often used by commie heathens to simply brush the actual subject into a corner so that it may be ignored by other commie filth. Next, a circle jerk and a May Day parade.

Yup. Its called deflect, deflect and deflect again.

Anytime someone on this board says something negative about Barry and his pack of boobs the next thing you get is 9-11, the Iraq war and Bush.

Of course its kinda hard to defend the current jackass in chief, Hilbat and the pack of boobs that Barry surrounds himself with. Its much easier to blame Bush.

Barry is a failure as POTUS but what can one expect from a law professor/part time senator/community organizer? He was no more fit to be POTUS than my dog. Oh wait. My dog would have done a better job.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

You guys blame Americans for terrorist attacks.

have lunch with Dean again Sallow?....have you read his book yet?....."if one Conservative says it.....they all believe it"....by Rdean.....

Forum List

Back