Rich chinese abandoning china and taking billions of dollars with them

Not so

Those who could have been hedging their their bets because they dont trust the communists

But until Xi the situation in china was bearable

Now it isnt, and those who can are leaving en mass

And if you were half as informed as you claim to be you would know that
Stop making shit up. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I guess I do know what I’m talking about since you cant refute any of it
I lived in China in the early 90s. It was not "bearable," you idiot. The few people with the resources were getting the hell out whenever they could. I have been tutoring the children of wealthy immigrant Chinese families in the US who got/are getting out for over 20 years, you idiot. Stop pulling shit out of your ass - YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I lived in China in the early 90s. It was not "bearable," you idiot. The few people with the resources were getting the hell out whenever they could. I have been tutoring the children of wealthy immigrant Chinese families in the US who got/are getting out for over 20 years, you idiot. Stop pulling shit out of your ass - YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
You are becoming hysterical

Does it upset you that much that you cant strut around as the only knowledgable person about china since you clearly are not?

I've been giving you actual information based on reality. YOU are insisting on ignorance for some reason. Don't know and don't care why.
So have I

The grip on power by thw CCP and china’s grip on power over the world is dissolving

A fact that you apparently havent noticed in your quest to be the only voice in the room

Mainland China needs to adopt a democratic government like Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan has.

Within china the CCP has made some serious blunders that causes the public to question its right to rule

So far its just a crack in the wall but the dissent is growing as the economy declines
Ever heard of 1989, dumbass?

You have no facts and no experience. You are just talking out your ass AGAIN.
You are the one claiming vast experience that no one here can verify

And your “facts” are nothing more than “because I say so”

You are the one claiming vast experience that no one here can verify

And your “facts” are nothing more than “because I say so”
If you want to disbelieve my actual experience because you have none of your own, that is your insecurity talking. My facts are reality and history. YOU are still just pulling shit out your ass.

Forum List

Back