Richard Sherman and 'Karen' the 9-1-1 operator

Someone needs to tell that woman to never call the po po on a Black man. He could have been killed.

No great loss
I would be a devastating loss for her. She wasnt thinking rationally. White people hate Sherman because he is super intelligent and a star football player.
Oh, and we get informed every other second how SUPER intelligent he is. Every time a black guy can communicate a cogent thought we are always told how BRILLIANT they are. Speaks lowly of the rest I think, but that is just the racism of low expectations.

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

Oh how brilliant this one is...AND he can play sports ball too!
Yeah not too many people white or Black that are super intelligent and super athletic. White people hate the Black ones though.
All people marvel at statistical outliers.
However, help me out here. What exactly has he produced that would indicate 'brilliance'?
When I think of brilliance I think of Da Vinci, Newton, Mozart, Tesla.
Please help me here. What would indicate brilliance in this case? Breaking down a shotgun formation? Help me out.
Not sure what you are looking for? Far as I know he doesnt write any music and his job is playing professional football. Doesnt leave much time to be an engineer or a scientist. I'm not sure I can help you. Youre white and therefore not intelligent enough to recognize intelligence in others.
You made the brilliance claim. It is commensurate upon you to qualify YOUR statement. A bit liberal in word choice IMO. Unless you can qualify it with some concrete examples.
Perhaps in the design of formations, offenses, defenses, or the formation of leagues, running of organizations... you know, high tactical, or strategic level stuff. Has he done of those things? Other than a defensive captaincy? I can't see anything. Insights?

Hopefully this story will garner enough exposure that this 9-1-1 operator will face some serious repercussions.
Her tapes need to be pulled and evaluated. If she has a history of this kind of performance, and she likely does, she needs to be fired.

Someone needs to tell that woman to never call the po po on a Black man. He could have been killed.

No great loss
I would be a devastating loss for her. She wasnt thinking rationally. White people hate Sherman because he is super intelligent and a star football player.
Oh, and we get informed every other second how SUPER intelligent he is. Every time a black guy can communicate a cogent thought we are always told how BRILLIANT they are. Speaks lowly of the rest I think, but that is just the racism of low expectations.

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

Yeah not too many people white or Black that are super intelligent and super athletic. White people hate the Black ones though.
However, help me out here. What exactly has he produced that would indicate 'brilliance'?
Please help me here. What would indicate brilliance in this case? Breaking down a shotgun formation? Help me out.
Not sure what you are looking for? Far as I know he doesnt write any music and his job is playing professional football. Doesnt leave much time to be an engineer or a scientist. I'm not sure I can help you. Youre white and therefore not intelligent enough to recognize intelligence in others.
You made the brilliance claim. It is commensurate upon you to qualify YOUR statement. A bit liberal in word choice IMO. Unless you can qualify it with some concrete examples.
Perhaps in the design of formations, offenses, defenses, or the formation of leagues, running of organizations... you know, high tactical, or strategic level stuff. Has he done of those things? Other than a defensive captaincy? I can't see anything. Insights?
I didnt say anything about brilliance you retard. I said intelligence. Have your reading comprehension checked.

Hopefully this story will garner enough exposure that this 9-1-1 operator will face some serious repercussions.
Her tapes need to be pulled and evaluated. If she has a history of this kind of performance, and she likely does, she needs to be fired.
She should be sued for causing stress to someone in a dire situation.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

I didnt say anything about brilliance you retard. I said intelligence. Have your reading comprehension checked.
1626454554865.png

Oh...my bad.

So, back to our main point.
It is commensurate upon you to qualify YOUR statement. A bit liberal in word choice IMO. Unless you can qualify it with some concrete examples.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

It is commensurate upon you to qualify YOUR statement. A bit liberal in word choice IMO. Unless you can qualify it with some concrete examples.
Your lack of reading comprehension has no bearing on my point nor is it my job to educate you. Nowhere in that definition does it say brilliant even though you have brought up the term several times and even stupidly accused me of using it.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

Your lack of reading comprehension has no bearing on my point nor is it my job to educate you. Nowhere in that definition does it say brilliant even though you have brought up the term several times and even stupidly accused me of using it.
Well come on...let's see it. Superintelligence...Exactly now STFU.

Super Intelligent...man GTFO.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

You're getting extremely emotional in your defeat. You shouldn't be that transparent.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

You're getting extremely emotional in your defeat. You shouldn't be that transparent.
I get annoyed with cowards who cannot back up what they claim. Talk shit, and then when when people call you on it you take the bitch route and make excuses.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

I get annoyed with cowards who cannot back up what they claim. Talk shit, and then when when people call you on it you take the bitch route and make excuses.
No one cares what you get annoyed about and you dont rate high enough for me to prove anything to you. i was just trying to give you some advice.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

No one cares what you get annoyed about and you dont rate high enough for me to prove anything to you. i was just trying to give you some advice.
You're a bitch. Go do bitch shit now. Done with your punk ass.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

View attachment 513456
Oh...my bad.

You're a bitch. Go do bitch shit now. Done with your punk ass.
You're getting angry again and brave on the internet. A double no no. :)

No great loss
Sherman seems to live on the edge with anger. It may have helped his football, but it is bad on the streets if it gets out of control.

That 911 operator was perfectly appropriate.
The only emergency would be the reporting of the DUI.
Do Sherman’s bro’s know that he’s actually married? Isn’t that too ‘white’ of him to be accepted by his ghetto?

That operator should definitely lose her job. I understood every word Ms Sherman said. Well, he'll be cooling his heels for awhile.

Free-agent cornerback Richard Sherman is facing several charges, including one on suspicion of burglary domestic violence, after he was arrested at his wife's parents' residence in Redmond, Washington, early Wednesday.​
Redmond Police Department Chief Darrell Lowe said at a news conference Wednesday that Sherman also faces charges of suspicion of resisting arrest and malicious mischief. In addition, Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead said at the news conference that his department is also ready to refer Sherman to prosecutors for possible misdemeanor DUI and hit-and-run charges related to a separate incident Wednesday.​
Sherman sustained minor lacerations to a lower leg and ankle and was treated at a local hospital as a result of contact from a police dog, which was used in his apprehension, Lowe said. An officer at the scene also received minor injuries, he said.​
Sherman was booked at 6:08 a.m. PT Wednesday at the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle. Records state he was denied bail, but a spokesman for the Redmond Police Department told ESPN that is standard procedure for suspects of domestic violence until they can appear before a judge.​

While I don't condone Sherman's behavior, it's not like he's the first guy ever to get drunk, fight with his family and then want to fight with the police when they try to arrest him. None of the charges against him are felonies yet they released their dog(s) on him which for some of us brings back memories of people marching for their right to vote and law enforcement attacking them with dogs and fire hoses.

The fact that they did this says more than they realize, particularly when they were told that he wasn't armed.

That operator should definitely lose her job. I understood every word Ms Sherman said. Well, he'll be cooling his heels for awhile.

Free-agent cornerback Richard Sherman is facing several charges, including one on suspicion of burglary domestic violence, after he was arrested at his wife's parents' residence in Redmond, Washington, early Wednesday.​
Redmond Police Department Chief Darrell Lowe said at a news conference Wednesday that Sherman also faces charges of suspicion of resisting arrest and malicious mischief. In addition, Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead said at the news conference that his department is also ready to refer Sherman to prosecutors for possible misdemeanor DUI and hit-and-run charges related to a separate incident Wednesday.​
Sherman sustained minor lacerations to a lower leg and ankle and was treated at a local hospital as a result of contact from a police dog, which was used in his apprehension, Lowe said. An officer at the scene also received minor injuries, he said.​
Sherman was booked at 6:08 a.m. PT Wednesday at the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle. Records state he was denied bail, but a spokesman for the Redmond Police Department told ESPN that is standard procedure for suspects of domestic violence until they can appear before a judge.​

While I don't condone Sherman's behavior, it's not like he's the first guy ever to get drunk, fight with his family and then want to fight with the police when they try to arrest him. None of the charges against him are felonies yet they released their dog(s) on him which for some of us brings back memories of people marching for their right to vote and law enforcement attacking them with dogs and fire hoses.

The fact that they did this says more than they realize, particularly when they were told that he wasn't armed.

Point taken. I got drunk and acted inappropriately more than once although never violently.
Don’t know about Richard’s past. But it’s a problem in particular when any sort of repeat offense. Unsure of latter

Yeah that call cleared up a lot of what the narrative was. I thought he he flipped out and started beating his wife. He must have demons though talking about killing himself.

Forum List

Back