Ricky Gervaise Netflix Special: "Super Nature"

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Wow... this is going to upset a lot of panty wearers.
I put this in Current Events, because it is an event... it is current... and it is highly political and going to stir a lot of shit.

You need to watch this.
2 hours of relentless attack on the woke culture/cancel culture/trans madness and everything is racist mentality of half the nation.
Wow.

Wow, that sounds just so entertaining. Two hours of some dude proudly displaying how big of a bigoted moron he can be.

I think I will pass.

I put this in Current Events, because it is an event... it is current... and it is highly political and going to stir a lot of shit.

You need to watch this.
2 hours of relentless attack on the woke culture/cancel culture/trans madness and everything is racist mentality of half the nation.
Wow.

Netflix is trying to pry back the majority of citizens since they realize now that they bent over for the ultra woke minority and it has cost them dearly.

I won't return just to watch one guys rants, Netflix really needs to make amends for some of the creepy shows they were supporting. Start with the firing of those who approved them.

It depends on who is doing the ranting and what the subject is. I'm sure you are a fan of the
Ranter-In-Chief as he bashes border patrol, "White Supremacists" and "The Ultra Maga Crowd".

you are not very bright. I would not listen to a politician rant and rave no matter who they are. But then again I am not the one that makes a dozen threads every time the former POTUS holds a worship service

Netflix is trying to pry back the majority of citizens since they realize now that they bent over for the ultra woke minority and it has cost them dearly.

I won't return just to watch one guys rants, Netflix really needs to make amends for some of the creepy shows they were supporting. Start with the firing of those who approved them.
I cannot deny that Neflix took a hard left turn several years ago, and may have a small effect on their # subs... but the reason Netflix has been slammed is due to increase in competition that dramatically reduced their available content as content providers simply made their own streaming channel.
10 years ago Netflix was almost the only game in the streaming market. Now there are dozens of popular channels.

You need to watch this.
Wow.

I've always found Gervais entertaining, frequently funny, and sometimes insightful. After Life is a particularly interesting piece of work.

I watched the entire 1 hour and 4 minutes and laughed. Not at every joke, but often enough that I didn't feel my time had been wasted. In the end, I came away feeling that Ricky Gervais doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and he is daring someone, anyone, to try to "cancel" him. I didn't get the sense that there was any hate, underlying or otherwise. Knowing Gervais' act for a while now, my takeaway was that he is bottom line is, it's fucking comedy. No more, no less. Sometimes people get offended. Even when it's the truth.

I've always found Gervais entertaining, frequently funny, and sometimes insightful. After Life is a particularly interesting piece of work.

I watched the entire 1 hour and 4 minutes and laughed. Not at every joke, but often enough that I didn't feel my time had been wasted. In the end, I came away feeling that Ricky Gervais doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and he is daring someone, anyone, to try to "cancel" him. I didn't get the sense that there was any hate, underlying or otherwise. Knowing Gervais' act for a while now, my takeaway was that he is bottom line is, it's fucking comedy. No more, no less. Sometimes people get offended. Even when it's the truth.
I'm interested in watching. Often, the role of a comedian is to hold up a mirror and show us where we're the silliest. When it comes to LGBQTXYZ - silliness abounds.

Honestly, I think it is important.
Like the Bill Burrs out there.
Like the TRUE STORY he tells when Liam Neeson had a speaking part canceled because of a Facebook post he made where he joked he was relieved his son wasn't gay over 10 years ago. He deleted the post a loong time ago, but not before someone screen shot it.
Gervaise tells the audience "you have no idea what you are saying on social media right now - that you will be canceled over 10 years from now... who the fuck could have imagined 20 years ago that people would later be outraged if you said women don't have penises!!??" No one could have predicted that one!!

He's funny to those who still dare to have a sense of what humor is... Gervaise is an equal opportunity lampooner.
Then tried to watch Chris Rock and it was blah blah blah white people and I was a prick of a husband, so my wife left. Not enough humor to keep listening, so I turned something else on...

He's funny to those who still dare to have a sense of what humor is... Gervaise is an equal opportunity lampooner.
Then tried to watch Chris Rock and it was blah blah blah white people and I was a prick of a husband, so my wife left. Not enough humor to keep listening, so I turned something else on...
Dave Chappelle is about 5 times funnier than Rock

Forum List

Back