Riddle Me This AGW Cult

Mummified Forest Found on Treeless Arctic Island

So, once again, if there was no ice in the Arctic, the sea level was supposed to be 200 to 250 feet higher.

See the problem?
I see YOUR problem.
From your OWN link:
"When we started pulling leaves out of the soil, that was surreal, to know that it's millions of years old and that you can hold it in your hand,"
what do you think that meant? now I'm curious your thought here.

So, once again, if there was no ice in the Arctic, the sea level was supposed to be 200 to 250 feet higher.

See the problem?
I see YOUR problem.
From your OWN link:
"When we started pulling leaves out of the soil, that was surreal, to know that it's millions of years old and that you can hold it in your hand,"

That's a DIFFERENT ARTICLE, ABOUT AN EARLIER TIME!!! Again, there are trees and the trees, if the ice melted, should be under several hundred feet of water and NOT HAVE GROWN AT ALL
The Earth and the continents were completely different millions of years ago, and NOT in the same places where they are now, idiot!
how come?

See the problem?
I see YOUR problem.
From your OWN link:

That's a DIFFERENT ARTICLE, ABOUT AN EARLIER TIME!!! Again, there are trees and the trees, if the ice melted, should be under several hundred feet of water and NOT HAVE GROWN AT ALL
The Earth and the continents were completely different millions of years ago, and NOT in the same places where they are now, idiot!

How many millions are you talking about...this is what the earth looked like during the Miocene...roughly 14 million years ago...what do you see that is markedly different from the present?

014.jpg

Here is what the Eocene looked like...50 million years ago...some differences, but not much..

050.jpg

How old is this wood, and these forests supposed to be? Less than 14 minion years certainly so the continents looked pretty much like they do now...you are simply grasping for straws in an effort to support your faith...

It's like asking for the lab working linking a rounding error of additional CO2 to temperature

Poor abu fak....the impotent avenger...riding on his limp horse all around the board making the only gesture a know nothing lib can make...clicking on the funny button...what must it be like to be so powerless?

l

Was the Earth larger? Was the Arctic 300 feet higher?
What does that have to do with the fact that continents move? You just can't ever admit the truth so you either tell more lies or deflect.

The continents moved in the last 4,000 years or even 4,000,000 years? Where did they move to, Atlantis?

Stop making stuff up
Yeah, like you are soooooo IGNORANT you never heard of continental drift!
Stop playing dumb.
Since you accept NG as a source.

4,000 year < 250,000,000 years

Again, lying scum that you are, you are conflating two different pieces of wood from two different places.

See the problem?
I see YOUR problem.
From your OWN link:

How many millions are you talking about...this is what the earth looked like during the Miocene...roughly 14 million years ago...what do you see that is markedly different from the present?

014.jpg

Here is what the Eocene looked like...50 million years ago...some differences, but not much..

050.jpg

How old is this wood, and these forests supposed to be? Less than 14 minion years certainly so the continents looked pretty much like they do now...you are simply grasping for straws in an effort to support your faith...
Well the first thing that is obvious is there is no ice in the Arctic.
And there is no certainty that the trees are less than 14 million years old. It is more probable that they could be hundreds of millions of years old. Your link gave nothing more specific than millions, and the first trees appeared 380 million years ago.

l

Was the Earth larger? Was the Arctic 300 feet higher?
What does that have to do with the fact that continents move? You just can't ever admit the truth so you either tell more lies or deflect.

The continents moved in the last 4,000 years or even 4,000,000 years? Where did they move to, Atlantis?

Stop making stuff up
Stop playing dumb.

Again, lying scum that you are, you are conflating two different pieces of wood from two different places.

You didn't bother reading any of the articles, you might have learned something

Stop making stuff up
Stop playing dumb.

You didn't bother reading any of the articles, you might have learned something
Pure PROJECTION!

Obviously I read the articles YOU never read, or I couldn't have known your 4,000 year old trees and forests were actually a few chunks of wood, and your link to an actual tree was from another site and was millions of years old.

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE
Again notice how the Right lies, I was responding to a post about the Earth 14 million years ago, and this asshole shows a map of this year.
Just like when I called out the other liar when he claimed some 4,000 year old chunks of wood were trees and forests, he posted a link to 4,000,000 year old trees from another place to prove the 4,000 year old chunks were trees.

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE
Again notice how the Right lies, I was responding to a post about the Earth 14 million years ago, and this asshole shows a map of this year.
Just like when I called out the other liar when he claimed some 4,000 year old chunks of wood were trees and forests, he posted a link to 4,000,000 year old trees from another place to prove the 4,000 year old chunks were trees.

Your claim was that at the time that wood was living...all the continents were in different places...

You said "The Earth and the continents were completely different millions of years ago, and NOT in the same places where they are now, idiot!"

I provided you with maps that show that you were clearly mistaken...The continents were pretty much were they are today...

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE

Your claim was that at the time that wood was living...all the continents were in different places...

You said "The Earth and the continents were completely different millions of years ago, and NOT in the same places where they are now, idiot!"

I provided you with maps that show that you were clearly mistaken...The continents were pretty much were they are today...
Based on your unsubstantiated ASSUMPTION that the petrified trees could not have been older than 14 million years old. Trees first appeared 380 million years ago, so riddle me this, why exactly can't petrified trees be older than 14 million years old???????

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE

Based on your unsubstantiated ASSUMPTION that the petrified trees could not have been older than 14 million years old. Trees first appeared 380 million years ago, so riddle me this, why exactly can't petrified trees be older than 14 million years old???????

So how old are they?...The article says that the wood is 4 million years old. Do you have some secret evidence to the contrary? What's the matter? Don't like the fact that your "continents were in different places" argument went down in flames?

Geez guy...do you really think that antartica has always been covered with ice? The fact is that both the arctic and the antarctic have more ice today than they have had for most of the past 10,000 years...

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE

So how old are they?...The article says that the wood is 4 million years old. Do you have some secret evidence to the contrary? What's the matter? Don't like the fact that your "continents were in different places" argument went down in flames?

Geez guy...do you really think that antartica has always been covered with ice? The fact is that both the arctic and the antarctic have more ice today than they have had for most of the past 10,000 years...
No, the article says the chunks of wood were 4,000 years old, the other article about the petrified trees only said millions of years and did not give a number. The not more than 14 million number came from someones fat ass and that claim was the only thing that went down in flames. But nice try at projection.

LIAR!

n_extn_hires.png

SOURCE

No, the article says the chunks of wood were 4,000 years old, the other article about the petrified trees only said millions of years and did not give a number. The not more than 14 million number came from someones fat ass and that claim was the only thing that went down in flames. But nice try at projection.

Oh,...I understand...You either can't read, or didn't bother to read...

Antarctica bombshell: Four-million-year-old discovery stuns scientist – ‘Phenomenal!’

“This is a piece of southern beach.

This wood is not fossilised in the sense that if it is petrified it could still burn.

To find the wood and leaves together is pretty phenomenal, it’s really phenomenal for Antarctica.

It dates back to a period of about 4 million years ago.”

It states 4 million years in pretty stark language....and we know that the continents were not in different places 4 milion years ago...que up the next excuse...

Antarctica bombshell: Four-million-year-old discovery stuns scientist – ‘Phenomenal!’

This wood is not fossilised in the sense that if it is petrified it could still burn.

To find the wood and leaves together is pretty phenomenal, it’s really phenomenal for Antarctica.

It states 4 million years in pretty stark language....and we know that the continents were not in different places 4 milion years ago...que up the next excuse...
And that is NOT the same link, so once again you dishonestly conflate different articles, places and pieces of wood and different continents.

And that is NOT the same link, so once again you dishonestly conflate different articles, places and pieces of wood and different continents.

It is the same link he provided in post #3 of this thread....You really don't read anything that questions you faith do you?...you seem to just go on about how unfair and dishonest everyone is to poor little you. Get over yourself...He provided the links and they say what he said that they say and your bullshit about the continents being in different places at the time was just wrong...

Forum List

Back