Riddle me this how did the hated Trump get more popular votes then:

Obama the most beloved, glorious Messiah?

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?
How is that possible if liberals kill their young @ 500,000 a year?

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

Its easy to run you off your own topic.

Again the hated Trump got more votes then Obama...

How is it possible?

At least you're discussing your thread again.

And of course he did. There are 27 million more people in the US now than there was in 2008. The question is....with 27 million more Americans, why couldn't Trump manage even 4 million more votes?

Now Biden shattered the record that he and Obama set in 2008.......beating it by more than 10 million votes.

That's how you break a record.

Liar ..

Give me a link so I can rip you apart

What are you disputing exactly? Be specific please.
(Jesus, this is embarrassing to watch.)
They're grasping. Is what it is. Just frustrated impotence. In January we'll start cleaning the stain.

They'll have to fumigate the White House first, of course, with all the COVID floating around in there.

Trump didn't lose he is still your president
Yes, I know, I know...

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

How is it possible?

And of course he did. There are 27 million more people in the US now than there was in 2008. The question is....with 27 million more Americans, why couldn't Trump manage even 4 million more votes?

Now Biden shattered the record that he and Obama set in 2008.......beating it by more than 10 million votes.

Liar ..

That the hated Trump got more votes then the most beloved president obama?

LOL! Wipe your Orange tears, Toadie.
Racist much?

I wasn't aware that spray tan was a race.

Coded words no?

And what race is being referred to with the word 'orange'?

As our resident expert on white supremacists, you tell us.

Oompa loompa's?

You get that Willie Wonka was a movie, right? Who are you doing to get offended on behalf of next?

Optimus Prime? Perhaps Scrooge McDuck?
So you hiding behind code words?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

Link?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

They're grasping. Is what it is. Just frustrated impotence. In January we'll start cleaning the stain.

They'll have to fumigate the White House first, of course, with all the COVID floating around in there.
Yes.
For me, what I will remember for the rest of my life, at age 53, is that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years will be remembered with Orange Mange. Macky, please tell me this not so?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

Link?

What point are you disputing? Are you saying I'm wrong on the size of the population in 2008 compared to 2020?

Racist much?

Coded words no?

Oompa loompa's?

You get that Willie Wonka was a movie, right? Who are you doing to get offended on behalf of next?

LOL! What a fucking pathetic cnut you are.

Racist much?

Coded words no?

Oompa loompa's?

You get that these are fictional characters, right? That they aren't real people?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

You almost got it right. He lost and he's still the president.

Until January 20th. That's how being a one term president works.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

Link?

What point are you disputing? Are you saying I'm wrong on the size of the population in 2008 compared to 2020?

Need a link

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

Link?

Need a link

To what specifically?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Trump made his point and 73 million Americans voted for him

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

You're still not aware that Trump lost the election?

Wow. Um, maybe turn on a TV or turn on a phone or something. Its been 2 weeks.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Problem is, his TV is telling him that Trump won in a landslide.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Once again Trump didn't lose he made his point

The ones who lost is you

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

The ones who lost is you

Trump's point was to lose the election....and then pout about it for 2 weeks?

And my guy won! So I'm feeling pretty good about the election.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Trump got more votes then Obama and Hillary how is that possible?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

The ones who lost is you

Trump's point was to lose the election....and then pout about it for 2 weeks?

And my guy won! So I'm feeling pretty good about the election.

So you want communism?

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Trump got more votes then Obama and Hillary how is that possible?
Lots more people. 27 million more since 2008.

With 27 million more people, how did Trump only manage barely 4 million more of them?

Biden, for example, managed 10 million more.

Forum List

Back