Riddle me this how did the hated Trump get more popular votes then:

Obama the most beloved, glorious Messiah?

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?
I'm guessing, less Red Necks born?

Just a guess...

Red Necks love Biden. Ask Georgia.

And Biden was able to top his and Obama's old record by 10 million votes.

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?
How is that possible if liberals kill their young @ 500,000 a year?
Nope. Not Liberals. You need to get over that. Humans.

You should have been aborted. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Just a guess...
White supremacists don't have abortions

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.

Just a guess...

The negros in atlanta might, not so much of the state

Just a guess...

That's a lot of Red Necks in Georgia suburbs. I'll take that count any day.

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

Just a guess...

I know plenty of white folks in Georgia who voted for Biden.

He beat Trump easily. It wasn't even particularly close.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

Its easy to run you off your own topic.

Just a guess...

The state of Georgia does.

Just a guess...

You never been to Georgia have you?

c6bj03.jpg

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

Again the hated Trump got more votes then Obama...

How is it possible?

Just a guess...

View attachment 419903
Interesting question hinting of White Supremacy. Guess what? Biden took Georgia.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?
Simple. Biden got more votes.

Just a guess...

View attachment 419903
Interesting question hinting of White Supremacy. Guess what? Biden took Georgia.

And conservatives wonder why they can't get black folks to vote for them in significant numbers.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

At least you're discussing your thread again.

And of course he did. There are 27 million more people in the US now than there was in 2008. The question is....with 27 million more Americans, why couldn't Trump manage even 4 million more votes?

Now Biden shattered the record that he and Obama set in 2008.......beating it by more than 10 million votes.

That's how you break a record.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?
Simple. Biden got more votes.
I've tried to explain this to him, why Trump got more votes "then" (sic) Obama.

It didn't stick. I wasn't shocked.

Forum List

Back