🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riddle Me This....

Believe it or not this is a serious question so please save your nasty ass responses for the FZ......

If Hillary & Trump are BOTH either indicted, found unfit for office, or whatever comes to mind to fill in the blank before November........what then happens to the Presidential race? Does that just mean Johnson wins uncontested? Or does each party find suitable replacements?

What a ridiculous question.. both have a 0% chance of happening.
But if ones stumbles or faints on a stage or at a press conference (not Hillary, she holds no p's)?

No one 'lied' to Congress under oath. Hillary testified for hours and hours with some of the best legal minds at her disposal sitting next to/behind her. And she is one very brilliant lawyer herself. Hillary Clinton did not perjure herself before Congress. Lie? That's a subjective term when taken out of the legal sphere.

If somebody testifies to the best of their knowledge, and that knowledge is found to be wanting? Is it a lie or a misstatement AnCap'n_Murica?
Wrong. She perjured herself before congress.

Believe it or not this is a serious question so please save your nasty ass responses for the FZ......

If Hillary & Trump are BOTH either indicted, found unfit for office, or whatever comes to mind to fill in the blank before November........what then happens to the Presidential race? Does that just mean Johnson wins uncontested? Or does each party find suitable replacements?

Hilary has already been cleared by the FBI.

"unfit" vs "fit" is subjective partisan...

Your hypothetical is not based on probable outcomes or scenarios.

She was cleared for sending/receiving classified emails, that's it. But there is more, so much more she could and I repeat COULD be jailed for.......what about selling arms to ISIS?

unfit vs fit.....Hillary's health, Trump & Hillary's mental state....the list goes on

The question(s) were based on curiosity of the possibility since both are under some serious scrutiny.

What a ridiculous question.. both have a 0% chance of happening.

and so was 911 on & before Sept 10th...
"Serious scrutiny?" I think it's more "Wishful Thinking."

POTUS
VP
Seaker of the House

thats the protocol... for all I care they could have a Hold Em tourney if they want ,,, I want to play.

The republicans definitively have procedures to substitute a candidate.

The RNC Can Legally Dump Donald Trump but It Has to Act Fast

See hypothetical "1"

I assume the dems do as well.

She was cleared for sending/receiving classified emails, that's it. But there is more, so much more she could and I repeat COULD be jailed for.......what about selling arms to ISIS?
Huh? Reality check?

Hillary Clinton provided arms to terrorist organizations – Wikileaks founder

She may have been cleared for the send/receive part of those emails.........but what of the 'content' of those said emails?
As I said, can we get a reality check in here?

VPs are personal picks by candidates...not by the party or the people....so for anyone to say it is "protocol" for that person to be the peoples choice for candidate is absurd.

Siete...once again.....stated something a fact that was not fact...and then ran out of embarrassment.

VPs are nominees. The party votes for them. The people do not select nominees for President or VP. The people vote to send delegates to vote. It's called representative democracy, and if you Jarhead are going to lecture Siete or anyone else on stating 'facts?' I suggest you stay quiet and listen to others first
Stop acting like a child. I know exactly how it works, son. The delegates vote based on what the people say during the primaries....whereas they don't have to, more often than not, they do. The government is BY THE PEOPLE....no matter how you wish to spin what I say.

Now.....either grow up or stay as a child and act like an adult.....but you should do one or the other if you wish to stay at the adult table.

Forum List

Back