Ridiculous lies propagated by the Democrats

Yeah, for the second time: I read the OP. The only thing that makes sense in your reply here is that Clayton said that Dems are not going to use shootings and law suits to ban certain guns.
If that's the case you need to catch up, and sharpen your reading comprehension skills.

When are the guns going to be confiscated?
Since you, as always, are only going to tuck your tail and run away, why don't you just do that now and we can skip the 2-3 posts that it will take for me to put you in a position where you have no choice but to do so.
Thanks.

I read just fine: you might want to try and improve your communication skills though...
just sayin
I accept your concession.
When you can address the questions I asked, let me know.

Since you, as always, are only going to tuck your tail and run away, why don't you just do that now and we can skip the 2-3 posts that it will take for me to put you in a position where you have no choice but to do so.
Thanks.
Yeah but when Shooter? a year, a couple of years, or 10 years, or when?
If you're going to predict that the Dems are going to take all the guns away, then you owe us an answer on when!
I won't make light of it, I promise!
Taking away all of America's guns is serious business!

Or did you mean to say taking them away from only the good guys?
Taking away just 100 million guns from good guys would be a hell of a lot easier than taking away 400 million guns away from everybody!

How many olympic size swimming pools would it take to fit 400 million guns?

Thanks.

Not the average guy useful ones just the military grade weaponry and that;s a good thing.
Is this a military grade weapon?
sniper-rifle-telescopic-sight-carbine-wooden-stock-weapons-hunting-sports-isolate-white-back-1...jpg
sniper-rifle-telescopic-sight-carbine-wooden-stock-weapons-hunting-sports-isolate-white-back-1...jpg

If you're going to predict that the Dems are going to take all the guns away, then you owe us an answer on when!
I won't make light of it, I promise!
Taking away all of America's guns is serious business!

Or did you mean to say taking them away from only the good guys?
Taking away just 100 million guns from good guys would be a hell of a lot easier than taking away 400 million guns away from everybody!

How many olympic size swimming pools would it take to fit 400 million guns?
When they think they can do it without committing political suicide.

Says Clayton:

Innumerable Democrats, however, claim they will do exactly that - ban guns, confiscate guns, or both.
Therefore, Clayton's claim, above, is only true if those on the right know the Democrats who claim they will do exactly that are lying.
The obvious question for C_Clayton_Jones
Why are the Democrats lying?
No one is going to ‘ban’ guns, no one is going to ‘confiscate’ guns – those are ridiculous lies propagated by the right.

And no one is going to use civil suits against gun makers to ‘ban’ AR 15s – that’s another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Rightists have been lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ for decades – and it hasn’t happened, nor will it happen.

No one is going to ‘ban’ guns, no one is going to ‘confiscate’ guns – those are ridiculous lies propagated by the right.

And no one is going to use civil suits against gun makers to ‘ban’ AR 15s – that’s another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Rightists have been lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ for decades – and it hasn’t happened, nor will it happen.
The NRA makes a fortune off of just that fear mongering

Are you saying no politician is pushing for a mandatory but back and ban semi-automatic rifles?

Well nobody took any Remingtons away so I don't know how that figures in. Moreover, this - rumor - that "Dems want to disarm Americans and take guns away from people" is just nonsense and purveyors of this fear mongering rumor have no hope of validating it.
Correct.

The notion that Democrats want to ‘disarm’ Americans is indeed nonsense, demagoguery, and a lie.

Innumerable Democrats, however, claim they will do exactly that - ban guns, confiscate guns, or both.
Therefore, your claim, above, is only true if those on the right know the Democrats who claim they will do exactly that are lying.
The obvious question for you:
Why are the Democrats lying?

Forum List

Back