Ridiculous lies propagated by the Democrats

They were chosen because they were lighter, the ammo was lighter, and likely the bribes they paid to the government officials were higher.........
No idea what you’re trying to say there.

Holy shit. Were you born yesterday , or just come out of a coma? Let's start with Trump colluded with Russia. Or , nobody spied on Trump. Or hunters laptop is Russian disinformation.
None of that has any basis in objective fact.

Then you understand why your question is irrelevant.
So, I ask again:
Why do the Democrats about their desire to ban and confiscate guns?
Nothing irrelevant art all. What confiscations are the Democrats lying about.

Specifically - answer that question.

Not the average guy useful ones just the military grade weaponry and that;s a good thing.
"Military grade" = big, black and scary. Put a carved walnut stock on it and viola, not "military grade" anymore.

If an AR15-type weapon is sold in a standard gun store, it is not military grade..
Let me dissuade you from your current argumental course...

The Creator Of The AR-15 Rifle Only Invented The Gun For One Purpose

Now, the AR-15 creator's family has spoken out about mass shootings, and how their late father viewed the weapon.

Eugene Stoner invented the AR-15 in 1959. The assault rifle was created as a military weapon — not meant for sport or defense. In an anonymous interview with MSNBC, Stoner's family spoke out:

“Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47. He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events.”

Since the AR-15 was created solely for military purposes, it was never intended for civilians or civilian use outside a context of war.

The Complete History of the AR-15 Rifle | Small Wars Journal

The ArmaLite 15 is a classic assault rifle. You might know it better as an M-16, the U.S. Military's version of the weapon. Today, we are going to take you through the history of this iconic American weapon, from its inception in 1959 to the present day.

The first AR-15 weapons were sold by Colt to the Federation of Malaya (modern day Malaysia).

With the AR-15 in the hands of the Air Force, a standard model of the rifle is born. They dub it the M-16, the most famous service weapon of the United States Military.

General Curtis LeMay saw a demonstration of the AR-15 in 1960. Impressed by the prowess of this new firearm, when General LeMay became the Air Force Chief of Staff in the Summer of 1961, he placed 80,000 AR-15's on order for the U.S. Air Force.

In 1961, ten AR-15's were sent to South Vietnam, as the United States continued to penetrate into the jungles of Indochina.

Despite a great deal of success, US Army wasn't enthusiastic about adopting the new rifle.

I can trot out as many articles just like that, that show how wrong you are about the AR15.

So I challenge you to prove those points wrong.

I will answer no further replies to you on the AR15 until you prove all that information to be absolutely wrong.

Nothing irrelevant art all. What confiscations are the Democrats lying about.=
Specifically - answer that question.
I will, as soon as you point to the post where I said there were any confiscations.
If you cannot, then your question is indeed irrelevant.

In contrast, my question - the one you seek to avoid - is entirely relvant:
Why do the Democrats about their desire to ban and confiscate guns?
Well?

:lol:
Eugene Stoner did not invent the AR15 as the term is used in current discussion.
Colt
did, with the purpose of creating a sporting rifle.
Boy, I bet you really thought you really had something there - instead, you simply illustrated your ignorance.
Thus, the fact remains:
If an AR15-type weapon is sold in a standard gun store, it is not military grade..

Last edited:
What's the difference?

USMC M40A1

View attachment 605589

Remington Model 700

View attachment 605587
Funny post. I always refer to them as "The Litmus Test": if someone who opposes your position on guns tries "The Litmus Test" that person's answers have to show a true expertise on guns or YOU (the gun thugs) will say that if you're not an expert, you cannot comment on any issue to with guns or the second amendment.

To that I ask you: which of the signers of the Second Amendment were known to be firearms experts, so judged by the Military?

Funny post. I always refer to them as "The Litmus Test":
In other words, you cannot demonstrate the difference between the hunting rifles and sniper rifles presented to you..
Thank you

Pro tip:
When you do not know anything about a subject, you cannot have an intelligent conversation with regard to same..

The Complete History of the AR-15 Rifle | Small Wars Journal

I can trot out as many articles just like that, that show how wrong you are about the AR15.

So I challenge you to prove those points wrong.

I will answer no further replies to you on the AR15 until you prove all that information to be absolutely wrong.

You are a moron...

The FOIA request itself was prompted from a Nov. 2017 article in The Atlantic in which the magazine, unsurprisingly to anyone familiar with its anti-gun bent, attempted to bolster a claim that “these rifles were meant for the military, not civilians.”

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963. It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

In other words, you cannot demonstrate the difference between the hunting rifles and sniper rifles presented to you..
Thank you

Pro tip:
When you do not know anything about a subject, you cannot have an intelligent conversation with regard to same..
You’ve been debunked.

You are a moron...

The FOIA request itself was prompted from a Nov. 2017 article in The Atlantic in which the magazine, unsurprisingly to anyone familiar with its anti-gun bent, attempted to bolster a claim that “these rifles were meant for the military, not civilians.”

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963. It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Uh no. You’ve been educated on the AR15 and its offspring the M16.

Forum List

Back