Rigged votes in LA against Trump so they cant vote for him

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
no surprise in the least by our corrupt evil government.

Find a less RW Nutjob website.

Guess you missed the most important part of your linked article in your haste for faux outrage.
"Dean Logan, the Registrar for Los Angeles County, said that they were in the process of alerting all of the voters who were given faulty ballots about the incident. They will contact the voters either through robocall or email, and will be delivering new and corrected ballot".
And, what happens to the first ballot?

It's a faulty ballot. It's invalid. I'm sure the counting machine has ways of picking that up should someone attempt to fraudulently use them.

Guess you missed the most important part of your linked article in your haste for faux outrage.
"Dean Logan, the Registrar for Los Angeles County, said that they were in the process of alerting all of the voters who were given faulty ballots about the incident. They will contact the voters either through robocall or email, and will be delivering new and corrected ballot".

It's a faulty ballot. It's invalid. I'm sure the counting machine has ways of picking that up should someone attempt to fraudulently use them.

I've checked the Los Angeles Times, The Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters and KTLA. This is NOT a story of a rigged election, which is what the OP is trying and failing to create.

New ballots will be issued. But this type of non-story is Cons love to show as proof of something that does not exist.

Epic Fail.

Why do they have to rig California, 9/11 Inside Nutjob?

Biden's already got 102% of the vote.
If you think Biden has CA sewn up you are mistaken....

I signed up for Vote Tracker early on. In California All Registered Voters have begun to receive their Vote By Mail Ballot. In Person voting begins October 31. To Vote In Person all you need to do is take your ballot to your polling station and give it to the Clerk. The Clerk will then tear the ballot and write "Surrender" on it and issue you a new ballot.

I've checked the Los Angeles Times, The Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters and KTLA. This is NOT a story of a rigged election, which is what the OP is trying and failing to create.

New ballots will be issued. But this type of non-story is Cons love to show as proof of something that does not exist.

Epic Fail.
The faulty ballot doesn't exist ? Is that what you are saying ? Of course there will be a correction now.

Epic Fail.
The faulty ballot doesn't exist ? Is that what you are saying ? Of course there will be a correction now.

No, I'm saying the faulty ballots are NOT part of some far fetched and totally unbeliveable conspiracy to rig the election. New Ballots are being issued. The OP jumped the shark and did not ALL the RELEVENT FACTS.

Epic Fail.

No, I'm saying the faulty ballots are NOT part of some far fetched and totally unbeliveable conspiracy to rig the election. New Ballots are being issued. The OP jumped the shark and did not ALL the RELEVENT FACTS.
Bet you wish you didn't have to explain away faulty ballots being mailed out, but here you are doing it. If you say it's ok, then we believe you. Pffft.

Epic Fail.
It’s only the brainwashed trolls like you who can’t accept facts the corporate controlled media is lying to you about Covid who Denys this reality.lol so you are hardly one to talk about epic fail.lol

Epic Fail.

Bet you wish you didn't have to explain away faulty ballots being mailed out, but here you are doing it. If you say it's ok, then we believe you. Pffft.
You know he hates to come dig and get desperate to try and come up with an explanation for that,lol

Epic Fail.

You know he hates to come dig and get desperate to try and come up with an explanation for that,lol

Epic Fail.

You just know he hates to try and explain away that.lol

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type of siteFake news blog
Available inEnglish
OwnerMike Adams
Created byMike Adams
URLwww.naturalnews.com
Alexa rank
Decrease
14,489[1]
CommercialNutraceuticals

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a fake news website known for promoting anti-vaccination and far-right conspiracy theories.[2][3][4]

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[5] disseminates fake news,[6][7][8] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro–Donald Trump propaganda.[9][10]

These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[2] fluoridated drinking water,[11] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.
[2][5][12]
It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[13] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[14]

Nah! They all ready said they will invalidate those ballots and send new one with the correct address. Also admitted the error and corrected.
You can start sweating Biden will win here in California guarantee 100%.

Forum List

Back