Right Wing Americans are a World class Embarrassment

SLAVERY AND THE KKK is never legitimate. That is why Republicans fought the civil war. That is why we oppose Democrats today.

Suggesting that somehow republicans are responsible for Joe Biden voting to make a KKK member majority leader of the senate is plain ole stupidity on your part.

Troll on moron

No it is not. Because the Republican Party have dumped their "Party of Lincoln" principles for white rule and fascism.

You keep bringing up bullshit and lies that were debunked 40 years ago because that ALL you have. Republicans have done nothing in the past 40 years but lie to and divide Americans in order to get tax breaks for their wealthy donors.

Liars, grifters, criminals and fascists are the only people left in the Republican Party. Decent people have fled the party.

Wait. I thought Joe is a blithering idiot with dementia.
Now he’s an international criminal mastermind?

You dopes are always co confusing.
Zzzz. Brandon is of course a blithering demented idiot. But the organization he helped create before his dementia isn’t dependent on him being all that involved anymore.

Don’t worry, Fakey. We all get what you’re trying to do. We just don’t buy your routine. You’re all stale and shit.

No it is not. Because the Republican Party have dumped their "Party of Lincoln" principles for white rule and fascism.

You keep bringing up bullshit and lies that were debunked 40 years ago because that ALL you have. Republicans have done nothing in the past 40 years but lie to and divide Americans in order to get tax breaks for their wealthy donors.

Liars, grifters, criminals and fascists are the only people left in the Republican Party. Decent people have fled the party.
Like what? What is racist about republicans?

Zzzz. Brandon is of course a blithering demented idiot. But the organization he helped create before his dementia isn’t dependent on him being all that involved anymore.

Don’t worry, Fakey. We all get what you’re trying to do. We just don’t buy your routine. You’re all stale and shit.
Ohhh… before!
Got it. ;)

…Dope.

Yet, democrats are the filthy rich.

Lies, debunked? THE kkk was the leadership of the democratic party

Let us take a trip down memory lane. Care to dig up the names of the governors, the judges, those policeman, the senators and representatives that jailed and shoved all those african americans to the back of the bus.

There is a reason democrats are losing, it is cause you are filthy liars, about today, and the past.

Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, that is a start, that there democratic senator was a leader in the kkk, the kkk that hung young black men

They hired him because his Dad was in charge of Ukraine for the US. Had Trumo domne it you'd seek the death penalty

That may very well be Frank, but it's not illegal to hire him, and Burisma got no favours from Washington because they hired Biden. The prosecutor wasn't fired because he was prosecuting Burisma. He was fired because he WASN'T prosecuting Burisma.

This was all in the papers and the news when it happened. Yet Trump rewrote the whole story to say Biden went over there on his own and did this corrupt thing for Hunter's company. And now they're going to waste taxpayer time and money to investigate it again.

This is Benghazi all over again. And nothing will be found, because there is nothing to find.

How gulliible are you Frank to buy into these lies, yet again?

That may very well be Frank, but it's not illegal to hire him, and Burisma got no favours from Washington because they hired Biden. The prosecutor wasn't fired because he was prosecuting Burisma. He was fired because he WASN'T prosecuting Burisma.

This was all in the papers and the news when it happened. Yet Trump rewrote the whole story to say Biden went over there on his own and did this corrupt thing for Hunter's company. And now they're going to waste taxpayer time and money to investigate it again.

This is Benghazi all over again. And nothing will be found, because there is nothing to find.

How gulliible are you Frank to buy into these lies, yet again?
Why would they hire him?

Yet, democrats are the filthy rich.

Lies, debunked? THE kkk was the leadership of the democratic party

Let us take a trip down memory lane. Care to dig up the names of the governors, the judges, those policeman, the senators and representatives that jailed and shoved all those african americans to the back of the bus.

There is a reason democrats are losing, it is cause you are filthy liars, about today, and the past.

Democratic Senator Robert Byrd, that is a start, that there democratic senator was a leader in the kkk, the kkk that hung young black men

REPUBLICANS JUST LOST THIS ELECTION, THE ONE IN 2020, 2018, AND 2016 WAS ABSOLUTE FLUKE.

WHAT HAPPENED IN 1960 AND BEFORE IS OLD NEWS AND COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE FASCISM AND HATE PROMULATED BY TODAY'S REPUBLICAN PARTY.

ROBERT BRYD RENOUNCED THE KKK MORE THAN 50 YEARS AGO AND HE DIED 12 YEARS AGO. PLEASE TRY TO STAY CURRENT WITH THE NEWS.

REPUBLICANS JUST LOST THIS ELECTION, THE ONE IN 2020, 2018, AND 2016 WAS ABSOLUTE FLUKE.

WHAT HAPPENED IN 1960 AND BEFORE IS OLD NEWS AND COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE FASCISM AND HATE PROMULATED BY TODAY'S REPUBLICAN PARTY.

ROBERT BRYD RENOUNCED THE KKK MORE THAN 50 YEARS AGO AND HE DIED 12 YEARS AGO. PLEASE TRY TO STAY CURRENT WITH THE NEWS.
So what?

Byrd kkk

Demofks are kkk. Always

Why would they hire him?

I have no idea. I've never looked at his resume or skill set. I have no idea what work he was doing other than sitting on the board, and neither do you.. For a privately owned company like Burisma, this is a largely symbolic job, but the additional monies paid to HB's consulting firm, indicates he had other functions..

Since Biden worked for Burisma from 2013 to 2018, and only left when Joe Biden announced he was running for President, it appears that Burisma was happy with their hire, keeping him on salary long after his father left office.

Republicans keep trying to find evidence that Democrats are as corrupt as Republicans. The problem is, they keep making up shit and then trying to prove it really happened. 30 years of investigating their own lies and rumours about the Clintons, and finding N0THING have taught them nothing.

Democrats wait for Republicans to do something, and THEN they investigate what really happened..

I have no idea. I've never looked at his resume or skill set. I have no idea what work he was doing other than sitting on the board, and neither do you.. For a privately owned company like Burisma, this is a largely symbolic job, but the additional monies paid to HB's consulting firm, indicates he had other functions..

Since Biden worked for Burisma from 2013 to 2018, and only left when Joe Biden announced he was running for President, it appears that Burisma was happy with their hire, keeping him on salary long after his father left office.

Republicans keep trying to find evidence that Democrats are as corrupt as Republicans. The problem is, they keep making up shit and then trying to prove it really happened. 30 years of investigating their own lies and rumours about the Clintons, and finding N0THING have taught them nothing.

Democrats wait for Republicans to do something, and THEN they investigate what really happened..
No one does, yet Ukraine wanted him? And demofks see no red flags. It’s hilarious

I am current. I see your hate, your lies. So I correct them. I see the current demicratic party president and I know he voted for the leader of a local chapter of the kkk to lead the senate.

The current democratic president was buddies with the racists and segregationist.

Dragonlady reminds me of that when your comments are full of hate and slurs. Just because the democratic party says they dont hate does not make it true. Examples are everywhere

I am current. I see your hate, your lies. So I correct them. I see the current demicratic party president and I know he voted for the leader of a local chapter of the kkk to lead the senate.

The current democratic president was buddies with the racists and segregationist.

Dragonlady reminds me of that when your comments are full of hate and slurs. Just because the democratic party says they dont hate does not make it true. Examples are everywhere

Modern democrat leaders Clinton, and Biden REVERED Byrd because he was a KKK Grand Kleagle and their Senate Majority leader

Forum List

Back