🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wing Conservative Evangelical Watch

I would fear the left more than I would fear Christians. Not that I fear either. Since the president was elected in November we have seen a small portion of their hate and violence. Pretty telling.

Christian , oh well , better than mrobama koran studies Penny !!

What does this have to do with Obama? I am talking about most of the GOP congressmen.

And 75% of the country.

So what does that say about our "Christian" nation. How many are Evangelicals. I am talking about leaders who listen to this radical man. That is who he preachers to, the leaders, which is why he loves the verse,
Obey your leaders. They are picked by God.

What does this have to do with Obama? I am talking about most of the GOP congressmen.

And 75% of the country.

So what does that say about our "Christian" nation. How many are Evangelicals. I am talking about leaders who listen to this radical man. That is who he preachers to, the leaders, which is why he loves the verse,

You speaking of Rev. Wright, Obama's mentor? Or is this only relevant because a Republican is in office?

And 75% of the country.

What radical man?
I did not catch the one name you are talking about.
You had 27 or so listed.

And 75% of the country.

You speaking of Rev. Wright, Obama's mentor? Or is this only relevant because a Republican is in office?
-------------------------------- just a comment on 'j wright' , wright is an unamerican pwick , same as mrobama and his entire administration Papa .

If you really think that, you personally and irrationally fear him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but many fools believe what he says, and that in itself is scary.

You have nothing to fear.

I do not agree with radicals and that is what they are.
But you need not fear radical Christians. They are not, for example, whipping women for daring to walk unaccompanied.

Give them time. Radical Christians are no different than radical Muslims , radical is radical. If the Evans had their way, we'd be living in a large SA.

You need to actually met some instead of believing the lies

Forum List

Back