🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

Crepitus Affirmative ACTION, stealing taxpayer money to give to black organizations, USDA not requiring Blacks to repay loans but whites have to, Government hires for idiotic black employees over more qualified everyone else which creates problems in all government agencies and slows down government services such as the DMV, adding points to blacks test scores to give them jobs at post offices, lowering standards for colleges, requiring black hire when other people are better qualified, rampant racism in government social services, military promotion based on race and now sexual orientation resulting in ignorant and often mental unstable officers, college racism and so much more......including the attempts to silence any who speak up by screaming racism and my favorite where now blacks are allowed to burn down cities, loot, and attack others but the law is often not allowed to arrest and the corrupt prosecutors won't prosecute.
Bitch, you're a white female. You are the number 1 recipient of Affirmative Action. Shut the Fuck up. None of the garbage you puke is true.
is that what you told yourself when you got gov grants for the so called 3 successful businesses you started ? you certainly didnt work and raise the capital yourself without assistance .

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.
I don't know if it's a real growing threat or not.

But if it is, is it not worth exploring the reasons why?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

Prevention is better than cure.
That reasoning is right up there with the guy that says he beats his wife because she made hm.
Not at all. It ranks with violence begets violence.
And the violence of whites over centuries has begotten the violence whites are getting in return. But when you believe you're entitled we see shit like these soldiers and whites like you pretending that you're being oppressed because others want the rights whites give themselves.
The violence of whites over gthe centuries has been no different meaning no better or worse than any other color people.

Everyone already has those same rights. You don't fight for rights you already have. The hatred of whites is driving violence which will only lead to more violence.
That's a lie. I have to laugh when whites like you lie like this. Any animosity people of color have towards whites is due to what whites have done. If we had the same right, we would not be fighting. Stop lying to yourself.
No it is fact and you are the lying weasel.

I am not white you racist.

Minorities have the same rights as white people and that is a fact.
I am not going to argue with you about this. You apparently are not black and your opinion is inaccurate. It is not fact, and that's the way it is.
and you aint white so your opinion of whites is inaccurate ..

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.
This is a lie.
Is it fuck a lie.

It's the truth, but the truth isn't something that exactly comes naturally to leftists like yourself and DrLove there.

All you lot do is lie and try and create then control a narrative that suits your viewpoint at all times trying not to concede anything. It's a game you play like your life depends on it.

At least I'm balanced. I also said this scumbag in the article should be locked up - but you both ignored that whilst downvoting my other comment about trying to find out what makes folk think the twisted way he does - but that's not good enough for folk like you - you don't want solutions, you enjoy problems.

Leftists are sociopaths. You are both sociopaths.
You’re a liar.

White people are not being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, or attacked; no beliefs are being ‘forced upon them.’

Such is the lie of white grievance politics.
are you actually trying to accuse someone of practicing the politics of grievance ??:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Crepitus Affirmative ACTION, stealing taxpayer money to give to black organizations, USDA not requiring Blacks to repay loans but whites have to, Government hires for idiotic black employees over more qualified everyone else which creates problems in all government agencies and slows down government services such as the DMV, adding points to blacks test scores to give them jobs at post offices, lowering standards for colleges, requiring black hire when other people are better qualified, rampant racism in government social services, military promotion based on race and now sexual orientation resulting in ignorant and often mental unstable officers, college racism and so much more......including the attempts to silence any who speak up by screaming racism and my favorite where now blacks are allowed to burn down cities, loot, and attack others but the law is often not allowed to arrest and the corrupt prosecutors won't prosecute.
Rightwing lies, hate, and racism don’t constitute being ‘oppressed.’
tell us in 3 yrs how much better off black society is under dem rule !

IM2

But you never get shit right...here straight from wiki....

Classification of Hispanics​

The UCR classifies most Hispanics into the "white" category. The NCVS classifies some Hispanic criminals as "white" and some as "other race". The victim categories for the NCVS are more distinct.

According to a report by the National Council of La Raza, research obstacles undermine the census of Latinos in prison, and "Latinos in the criminal justice system are seriously undercounted. The true extent of the overrepresentation of Latinos in the system probably is significantly greater than researchers have been able to document. Lack of empirical data on Latinos is partially due to prisons' failures to document ethnic details at intake, or recording practices that historically have classified Latinos as white.[45]

The FBI did not include a "Latino" or "Hispanic" category until recently,[when?] and 93% of Hispanics are classified as "white" by law enforcement officers (irrespective of their ancestry), often inflating the amount of crimes attributed to whites.[46][47]

Crime statistics​

See also: Statistical correlations of criminal behaviour
Scholars have found that some racial and ethnic minorities, particularly African-Americans, are disproportionately represented in the arrest and victimization reports which are used to compile crime rate statistics in the United States. The data from 2008 reveals that black Americans are over-represented in terms of arrests made in virtually all types of crime, with the exceptions of "driving under the influence," "liquor laws," and hate crime. Overall, black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[48][49]

Homicide​

US homicide victims by race, 1980–2017[50]

US homicide offenders by race, 1980–2017[51]
According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly six times higher than that of whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial; where the perpetrator's race was known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by African-Americans.[54]

Assault​

The CDC keeps data on non-fatal injury emergency department visits and the race of victims.[55] While non-Hispanic white victims account for approximately half of total non-fatal assault injuries, most of which did not involve any weapon, black and Hispanic victims account for the vast majority of non-fatal firearm injuries. There was a total of 17.3 million emergency department visits or hospitalizations for non-fatal assaults in the United States in the 10-year period between 2007–2016. For non-fatal assaults with recorded race, 6.5 million victims were white non-Hispanic, 4.3 million black, 2.3 million Hispanic and 0.4 million other (non-Hispanic) and for 3.8 million, the race was not recorded. There were a total of 603,000 emergency department visits in the US for non-fatal firearm assaults in the 10-year period between 2007–2016. For non-fatal firearm assaults with recorded race, 77,000 victims were white non-Hispanic, 261,000 were black and 94,000 were Hispanic, 8,500 were other non-Hispanic and for 162,000 the race was not recorded. Despite gun injuries only accounting for about 3.5% of serious assault injuries between 2007 and 2016, they accounted for nearly 70% of overall homicides.[56]

While African Americans are highly overrepresented in murders and gun assaults, the disparity in arrests is small for the most common form of assault not involving any weapon or serious injury (non-aggravated assault). Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites are arrested for non-aggravated assault in a similar ratio to their share of the US population. Of the 9,468 murder arrests in the US in 2017, 53.5% were black and 20.8% Hispanic. Of the 822,671 arrests for non-aggravated assault, 31.4% were black and 18.4% Hispanic.[57]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in 2008, black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws, and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.[58]

Robbery​

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.
There are black hispanics.
and they commit more crimes than white hispanics .

IM2 Gawd, you are ignorant...........HONEY everyone has been violent. Don't why you want to pretend that only whites have been violent when that isn't even close to the case you racist moron.

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them
Please, show us some example.of white people being oppressed.

This ought to be good.
Asked him the same question on Friday all I have gotten is crickets.
Not surprised.

I'm a middle aged white guy and I get oppressed all the time.

NOT!
you left out the fact that you're also a white guilt ridden pussy .
"Guilt ridden"?

I've done nothing to be guilty over.

I suspect you're projecting your feeling onto me.

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

you dont feel guilty about slavery ? according to the people you vote for that makes you a racist !

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

you dont feel guilty about slavery ? according to the people you vote for that makes you a racist !
A. My ancestors didn't get here untill the 1940s.

B. This "white guilt" thing is imaginary anyway.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

it doesnt matter commie ...and yes you are a commie ...according to your marxist leaders all whites are guilty of systemic racism ! so i ask again are you ashamed of that or not ?

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

it doesnt matter commie ...and yes you are a commie ...according to your marxist leaders all whites are guilty of systemic racism ! so i ask again are you ashamed of that or not ?
Back off the koolaide, kid. You're gonna OD.

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.
So a guy wrote some stuff, but he didnt actually commit an act of violence? I wish all of our criminals were like this. Imagine how much safer black neighborhoods would be.
Yea....let's ignore guys like this until they do another Oklahoma bombing attack
How about concentrating on people who are actively committing crime? The biggest threat anyone faces is black males. Whatever the second biggest threat is, its WAAAYYY the fuck behind black violence. We should be trying to get rid of black culture so these problems go away.
No, tje biggest theat is white males. The numbers show this. Whites commit the most violence on an annual basis. So if you want to concentrate on who is committing crime, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories on crime annually. That inludes violent crime.
the biggest threat to you is not sickness accidents drugs obesity ect ... nope the biggest threat to you is other black males ...blacks are the only demographic with that stat ! the only ones ! lie and deny all you want racist but the truth is the truth and you know it ! when you walk down the street alone you arent worried about a white racist attacking you .....nope ! you are thinking about a black man attacking you ! and you know it racist !
AGAIN

violent crime is segregated.

Black on black and white on white

The biggest threat to white people is other white people. Especially people they know.

That is FACT
That is only true when there arent black people around. If you are by a black stranger and a white stranger, you are 8 times more likely to be murdered by the black guy.
And you got that statistic from....................where?
From the department of justice. Take a look at the numbers, then break them down by percentages and you will find this result.
I've broken down the numbers numerous times, the result is that whites committ more crime. You can't face that so you use probability based on chances per 100,000 people. Because there are more whites, per capita is going to be lower, but if you only use participants in crime and leave non participants out because they are not committing crimes, 70 percent of the people participating in crime are white. If you divide the numbers of participants in crime against the US population, then you create the actual percentage of the population who participate in crime. Hence you end up with an accurate assessment of the number and percentage of people who actually participate in crime. It is the most accurate measurement because I can't blame you for being a criminal if you aren't one, yet that is what you and the other racist scrubs do by arguing per capita. And even then, the number per 100,000 is low and does not indicate the extreme black crime problem you pussie bitch about daily.
No one gives a shit about a guy who doesnt pay his taxes. Tallying up ALL crime is a meaningless exercize. The ONLY crimes people are worried about is theft and violent crimes, and black males absolutely dominate in that category, which is why no one trusts you.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

lol! nah punk ...im just pointing out how stupid hypocritical idiot white leftists like you are ...

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

lol! nah punk ...im just pointing out how stupid hypocritical idiot white leftists like you are ...

I was too late...

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
dont worry you can catch the next gay pride parade .

‘The trio seemed to be preparing for a full-blown race war. Their goals were laid out in group chats underneath exhortations such as, “WISDOM: WE CAN ACCELERATE TODAY FOR A NEW WORLD TOMORROW,” and, “SP**CS AND NI***RS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES,” the warrant states. In one conversation, Garfield allegedly wrote, “Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.” In another, he discussed assassinating Arkansas state Sen. Stephanie Flowers, who is Black.

“Just fucking McVeigh the DNC,” Garfield, who boasted of his Atomwaffen connections, wrote in one message.’ ibid

“Racism isn’t real, whites are the only humans.”

Sounds just like one of our own USMB rightists.
So a guy wrote some stuff, but he didnt actually commit an act of violence? I wish all of our criminals were like this. Imagine how much safer black neighborhoods would be.
Yea....let's ignore guys like this until they do another Oklahoma bombing attack
How about concentrating on people who are actively committing crime? The biggest threat anyone faces is black males. Whatever the second biggest threat is, its WAAAYYY the fuck behind black violence. We should be trying to get rid of black culture so these problems go away.
No, tje biggest theat is white males. The numbers show this. Whites commit the most violence on an annual basis. So if you want to concentrate on who is committing crime, whites lead in 27 out of the 30 categories on crime annually. That inludes violent crime.
the biggest threat to you is not sickness accidents drugs obesity ect ... nope the biggest threat to you is other black males ...blacks are the only demographic with that stat ! the only ones ! lie and deny all you want racist but the truth is the truth and you know it ! when you walk down the street alone you arent worried about a white racist attacking you .....nope ! you are thinking about a black man attacking you ! and you know it racist !
AGAIN

violent crime is segregated.

Black on black and white on white

The biggest threat to white people is other white people. Especially people they know.

That is FACT
That is only true when there arent black people around. If you are by a black stranger and a white stranger, you are 8 times more likely to be murdered by the black guy.
And you got that statistic from....................where?
From the department of justice. Take a look at the numbers, then break them down by percentages and you will find this result.
I've broken down the numbers numerous times, the result is that whites committ more crime. You can't face that so you use probability based on chances per 100,000 people. Because there are more whites, per capita is going to be lower, but if you only use participants in crime and leave non participants out because they are not committing crimes, 70 percent of the people participating in crime are white. If you divide the numbers of participants in crime against the US population, then you create the actual percentage of the population who participate in crime. Hence you end up with an accurate assessment of the number and percentage of people who actually participate in crime. It is the most accurate measurement because I can't blame you for being a criminal if you aren't one, yet that is what you and the other racist scrubs do by arguing per capita. And even then, the number per 100,000 is low and does not indicate the extreme black crime problem you pussie bitch about daily.
Thats the problem. YOU broke down the numbers, when we all know you suck at math. You should have had someone else do the math for you.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
dont worry you can catch the next gay pride parade .
So because the man acknowledges the wrongs that were done to black folks, now he is a homosexual. Smfh.

Forum List

Back