🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them
Please, show us some example.of white people being oppressed.

This ought to be good.
Asked him the same question on Friday all I have gotten is crickets.
Not surprised.

I'm a middle aged white guy and I get oppressed all the time.

NOT!
you left out the fact that you're also a white guilt ridden pussy .
"Guilt ridden"?

I've done nothing to be guilty over.

I suspect you're projecting your feeling onto me.
you dont feel guilty about slavery ? according to the people you vote for that makes you a racist !
A. My ancestors didn't get here untill the 1940s.

B. This "white guilt" thing is imaginary anyway.
it doesnt matter commie ...and yes you are a commie ...according to your marxist leaders all whites are guilty of systemic racism ! so i ask again are you ashamed of that or not ?
Back off the koolaide, kid. You're gonna OD.
lol! nah punk ...im just pointing out how stupid hypocritical idiot white leftists like you are ...

I was too late...
dont worry you can catch the next gay pride parade .
So because the man acknowledges the wrongs that were done to black folks, now he is a homosexual. Smfh.
They've called me that so many times it's lost all meaning.

There is no reverse racism.
I see it all the time

The so-called white privilege meme is nothing more or less than a racial attack on whites
You don't see shit. White privilege is a term created by a white person speaking to the difference between what blacks and whites face.
White privilege is a lie invented by marxist fifth columnists to divide America and make it easier to defeat
No, white privilege is what you have. America has always been divided and until whites like yourself begin to understand that youb are not the only ones who determine things in this country, we will remain divided.
White privilege is a myth designed to justify racism directed against whigte people which is as inexcusable as any other racism.

All nations are politically divided unless ruled by some marxist dictator or some other kind of tyrant..
No, white privilege is what people like you have. This is why you think you can argue with black people about how it is to be black in America. We are not only politically divided junior.
White privilege is a myth and nothing more.

NO one is argueing about what it is to be black. This is in fact a politicaql argument not an argument about personal experiences which are not the same for all black people.

America is no more divided or divided in a different way than any other nation.
White privilege is a reality whites have admitted to. Again you are not qualified to speak on what blacks experience. Every black person experiences racism from whites or the system that favors whites.

America is divided and it is not just political. What other countries are divifed by is on them. Whites such as yourself keep us divided by your refusal to accept the different experiences of others and work to fix the dsmage.
Whites are not a monlithical group who can admit to anything at all

It does not exist and is a myth.

Once agin you are demonstrating racism by assuming others racial characteristic because they disagree with you.
It does exist and you are proof of it.
It does not exist and one pers0on is not proof of any such thing. Once again you are making unfounded racist assumptions.
60 years of being black is the basis of my assumptions. Whites will always deny this, it has been this way since whites told themselves we enjoyed being slaves. I am correct to say what I do and you are not the only white person that represents the reality of white privilege.

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

you dont feel guilty about slavery ? according to the people you vote for that makes you a racist !

it doesnt matter commie ...and yes you are a commie ...according to your marxist leaders all whites are guilty of systemic racism ! so i ask again are you ashamed of that or not ?
lol! nah punk ...im just pointing out how stupid hypocritical idiot white leftists like you are ...

I was too late...
So because the man acknowledges the wrongs that were done to black folks, now he is a homosexual. Smfh.
why are blacks assaulting asians in cities around the country ? did asians oppress them ?

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
These idiots keep talking about slavery. We are talking about what has happened after slavery.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
These idiots keep talking about slavery. We are talking about what has happened after slavery.
Welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, Rinse, Wash Repeat.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
why are blacks assaulting asians in cities around the country ? did asians oppress them ?
7500c3943f51d885f0070c348bde9b5b.jpg

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, welfare, abortion clinics, Rinse, Wash Repeat.
Which you have benefitted more than anyone in this country. Tell me fool what % of black folks in this country have been on welfare or had an abortion.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
no he's a homosexual for ramming it up your ass .

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Which you have benefitted more than anyone in this country. Tell me fool what % of black folks in this country have been on welfare or had an abortion.
You're right, Blacks don't get abortions.
Welfare? Are you kidding...Hempstead, Uniondale, Roosevelt, East New York, etc.
Who do you think you're kidding?

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Sounds like you are the one who likes taking it up the ass, because it is all you right wing morons talk about. Tough internet guy behind the computer screen, but probably a straight up bitch on the street.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
well i dont know about what happened after slavery but i do know that after you were born the world got a little bit dumber .

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
well i dont know about what happened after slavery but i do know that after you were born the world got a little bit dumber .
....and you think it got smarter when your dumb ass was born.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Sounds like you are the one who likes taking it up the ass, because it is all you right wing morons talk about. Tough internet guy behind the computer screen, but probably a straight up bitch on the street.
bwaaahaaahaaaa ! i love pissing off weak crybaby commies like superfagmutha ! the country isnt fair waaaaa ! the world isnt fair waaaaaaa! the police arent fair waaaaaa ! lol ! youre crybaby bitch !

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
bwaaahaaahaaaa ! i love pissing off weak crybaby commies like superfagmutha ! the country isnt fair waaaaa ! the world isnt fair waaaaaaa! the police arent fair waaaaaa ! lol ! youre crybaby bitch !
That's funny do you really think anyone is pissed off over what some punk on the internet says.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
ive got a very high iq scumbag ! tell me do you shit turds shaped like dildos ?

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
That's funny do you really think anyone is pissed off over what some punk on the internet says.
youre the one always crying about how unfair the country and the world is ....

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Sounds like you got a high IQ for homosexuality, come on out the closet Fuck Boy you will feel better about yourself.

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Sounds like you got a high IQ for homosexuality, come on out the closet Fuck Boy you will feel better about yourself.
:piss2:Superfagmutha

This ought to be good.
Not surprised.

NOT!
"Guilt ridden"?

I was too late...
Come on, kid. Keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself.

Forum List

Back