🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right Wing Death Squad: Active duty Marine plotted to bomb DNC, murder blacks

That doesn't mean the mob wasn't calling for Mike Pence's death, they were, it's on video. That doesn't mean the mob wasn't shouting things like "Mike Pence is a traitor!" "Mike Pence is a bitch!" Another cult member is on video saying, "Mike Pence, we're coming for you too, you fucking traitor!" And outside on a megaphone, another shouted, "Trump just sent out a tweet saying, 'Mike Pence let us down.' Mike Pence let us down, people. If you wanna get something done, you're gonna have to do it yourself." And ugliest of all, "hang Mike Pence!" They were, it's on video.
Mike Pence chose to side with the corrupt swamp rats and that what people were angry about

Biden was going to get certified with or without Pence

By the vp showing up it just rubbed salt on their wound

We have established that AA is working in your favor,
No you have

In academia white women are ranked lower than blacks
Post those numbers.

Screenshot_20210714-103748_Drive.jpg

That doesn't mean the mob wasn't calling for Mike Pence's death, they were, it's on video. That doesn't mean the mob wasn't shouting things like "Mike Pence is a traitor!" "Mike Pence is a bitch!" Another cult member is on video saying, "Mike Pence, we're coming for you too, you fucking traitor!" And outside on a megaphone, another shouted, "Trump just sent out a tweet saying, 'Mike Pence let us down.' Mike Pence let us down, people. If you wanna get something done, you're gonna have to do it yourself." And ugliest of all, "hang Mike Pence!" They were, it's on video.
Mike Pence chose to side with the corrupt swamp rats and that what people were angry about

Biden was going to get certified with or without Pence

By the vp showing up it just rubbed salt on their wound
How did Pence do that? You know it was his duty as VP to officiate the certification, right?

I don't know if it's a real growing threat or not.

But if it is, is it not worth exploring the reasons why?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

Prevention is better than cure.
The classic "I keep telling my wife not to make me beat her!" response.

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.
As compared to the realized left-wing threat of the Antifa death squads who actually have killed instead of discussing killed.

That is why our law enforcement rightly considers right-wing domestic terrorism to be a real and growing threat.
I don't know if it's a real growing threat or not.

But if it is, is it not worth exploring the reasons why?

White folk are being oppressed, marginalized, victimized, blamed, attacked, beliefs forced upon them. It's only natural that will turn some folk into extremists.

Prevention is better than cure.
This is the cure:

f33882ece5f8e5036c390bc4b6d893c6

How'd you get a picture of my dining room?

Quite possibly the FBI uncovered another plot they created. They are quite good at that. If Biden claims White Supremacists are the problem the FBI can manufacture a dozen plots if Joe asks them to. Of course Antifa and BLM will get FBI kid glove treatment.

1626281372020.jpeg

05-ws-threat-li-1080-1050x750-1.jpg

That's not happening and your post is a fine example of white victimhood.
You can’t target a black student for admission to a university for the sake of diversity without harming a white student who was denied admission
How do you know the black student wasn't more qualified than the white student or do you think being white automatically makes you right.

Standardized test scores.....black children are trapped in the worst public schools because the democrat party controls the teachers unions.......so their test scores are the worst of all the race groups in the U.S.......
Folks who are anti-black, white supremacists and racist, what party do they belong to? The Republican Party. Now these folks are the ones who love to lecture black folks about what Democrats are doing to us, but when you ask them what are Republicans doing all you hear are crickets. Since the 70s we see that black folks prosper better under Democrat presidents than we do Republican presidents. That is just facts.
There were more black folks employed during Trump's presidency than in the past 50 years.
Thats only because President Obama raised the rate for him.
If that was the case, he was smart enough to keep the trend going and go higher than Obama ever did, correct? IOW, hardly a racist because if he really was, he would have tried to set back progress, not boost it.
He had nothing to do with it until he fucked up on Covid which you know had the opposite affect and caused more unemployment. He was always begging for Black people to like him so he wasn't going to do anything to set that back until he was in his second term.
Oh, brother, have you ever drunk the Kool-Aid. Let's face reality. We could have 30 straight years of Republican led employment gains for black workers and you'd STILL reach as far back as you had to and find a democrat to credit. The reality is, no matter what TRUMP! was given, he kept it going and added to it, and that included black progress. As for his second term, which meeting were you lurking in, because that's not what anyone else heard.
Bullshit. Black people have always done worse under repubs the last 5 decades or so. Drumpf didnt keep anything going. He just didnt fuck it up until Covid hit.
So things were worse for black Americans under TRUMP! than under Obama? Are you really going with that?
In the last 30yrs statistics show that black folks do better under Democrat presidents than we do under Republican presidents. Economically, educationally, etc., why is that?
Then why were blacks doing better under Trump than Obama? And why are all dem controlled areas for blacks cesspools?
Black folks didn't do better under Trump, that is a lie that is repeated by lying Trump Humpers hoping black folks will fall for it. Tell me some great Republican controlled areas for black folks that are thriving.
Black unemployment was better under TRUMP! than Obama. By what objective measure are you claiming they weren't better off?
Unemployment rates are not the end all be all. Besides that credit goes to Obama. The Black community was worse off under Dump than anyone in the past 40 years.
Again, by what objective measure?
Not sure what you mean. Please explain.

"The homeownership rate for black Americans has fallen since Trump became president to 41.6 percent, according to the Census Bureau. The gap between white homeownership and black homeownership is now the widest since 1995."
By "objective measure", I mean something that can be quantified by number that can be looked up and is not disputable. Home ownership is one such measure. Now, some have gone to great pains to assure everyone that TRUMP! had nothing to do with low black unemployment, that it was all due to Obama. Are you going to now be consistent and claim that black home ownership is ALSO due solely to Obama? I would like to see you be consistent.
Are you asking me to convince you or use my objective and subjective measures?
I'm simply pointing out that the usual suspects went bonkers trying to avoid giving TRUMP! any credit at all for low black unemployment, and here's a measure where black Americans appear to have not done as well. Are the usual suspects going to be consistent and blame Obama for worse black home ownership or are they going to do the usual dance and try to say, "It's different, just because and for reasons, and just shut up!!!"?
That's probably because he was the beneficiary of Obama lowering the unemployment rate more than anyone else. That would be like giving me credit for the sun rising because I walked outside. Drumpf had jackshit to do with lowering the unemployment rate. He was just in the building when it went down farther. He definitely had something to do with the Black unemployment rate going back up with his fucked up handling of the virus though.
So then, to be consistent, we have to also say he had nothing to do with black home ownership being lower, that was all Obama's doing as well. Is that where you're going?
Apples and oranges. Black home ownership is a different metric. What does the history tell us? Was it stable or going up when Obama was in office?
Irrelevant to the impact Obama had. Are you going to be consistent and credit Obama with poor black home ownership or are you going to continue dancing around it? See, TRUMP! had the same impact, same opportunity to make things better or worse that Obama did, but you want to selectively pick and choose things so you can blame him for all negative aspects and credit Obama for all positive aspects of the economy. Really bad partisanship that.

Black homeownship was poor long before Obama. And it was because of racist public policy. So just stop looking for things to try claiming that trump was better for blacks than Obama, because he wasn't.
Stop trying to blame whites because blacks would rather collect welfare than get a job. It's no...our...fault.
It's more whites on welfare, so is they rather collect a welfare check that get a job. Idiot.
There are 7x more white people. Of course there are more...lol

Stop blaming whites because you're uneducated and don't have a job.
How much does being a white, redneck racist pay?
No clue. I have a job. I'm not on welfare, bitching about how I've been oppressed, demanding money from people and all that stupid shit. Try getting a job. That'll greatly improve your situation.

You can’t target a black student for admission to a university for the sake of diversity without harming a white student who was denied admission
How do you know the black student wasn't more qualified than the white student or do you think being white automatically makes you right.

Standardized test scores.....black children are trapped in the worst public schools because the democrat party controls the teachers unions.......so their test scores are the worst of all the race groups in the U.S.......
Folks who are anti-black, white supremacists and racist, what party do they belong to? The Republican Party. Now these folks are the ones who love to lecture black folks about what Democrats are doing to us, but when you ask them what are Republicans doing all you hear are crickets. Since the 70s we see that black folks prosper better under Democrat presidents than we do Republican presidents. That is just facts.
There were more black folks employed during Trump's presidency than in the past 50 years.
If that was the case, he was smart enough to keep the trend going and go higher than Obama ever did, correct? IOW, hardly a racist because if he really was, he would have tried to set back progress, not boost it.
He had nothing to do with it until he fucked up on Covid which you know had the opposite affect and caused more unemployment. He was always begging for Black people to like him so he wasn't going to do anything to set that back until he was in his second term.
Oh, brother, have you ever drunk the Kool-Aid. Let's face reality. We could have 30 straight years of Republican led employment gains for black workers and you'd STILL reach as far back as you had to and find a democrat to credit. The reality is, no matter what TRUMP! was given, he kept it going and added to it, and that included black progress. As for his second term, which meeting were you lurking in, because that's not what anyone else heard.
Bullshit. Black people have always done worse under repubs the last 5 decades or so. Drumpf didnt keep anything going. He just didnt fuck it up until Covid hit.
So things were worse for black Americans under TRUMP! than under Obama? Are you really going with that?
In the last 30yrs statistics show that black folks do better under Democrat presidents than we do under Republican presidents. Economically, educationally, etc., why is that?
Then why were blacks doing better under Trump than Obama? And why are all dem controlled areas for blacks cesspools?
Black folks didn't do better under Trump, that is a lie that is repeated by lying Trump Humpers hoping black folks will fall for it. Tell me some great Republican controlled areas for black folks that are thriving.
Black unemployment was better under TRUMP! than Obama. By what objective measure are you claiming they weren't better off?
Black unemployment went from 7.4% to as low as 5.2% under Trump. A record low. That was only possible because Obama lowered black unemployment from its post recession high of 16.8% to 7.4%. A record low passed from one administration to the next. The average black unemployment rate passed to an incoming administration is 11.6%. Had Obama passed Trump 11.6% black unemployment, it wouldn't have gone as low as 5.2%.
Irrelevant to the point that it was better under TRUMP! than under Obama.
LOLOL

Uh, no, it's not irrelevant. Black unemployment had been falling for many years and continued under Trump.

It is when the assertion is that black Americans didn't do as well under TRUMP! as under Obama. This is one objective measure by which they did better.
Uh, no, they didn't if your comparison is how the did under Obama vs under Trump.

Under Obama, the black unemployment rate went from a post recession high of 16.8% to 7.4%. That's a 9.4 point drop or a 56% improvement. During that period of time, 43,671 jobs for African-Americans were added on average per month.

Under Trump, the black unemployment rate went from 7.4% to his lowest, 5.2%. That's a 2.2 point drop or a 30% improvement. During that period of time, 33,323 jobs for African-Americans were added on average per month.
You're measuring IMPROVEMENT, which is a valid measure, but is not the same as were they overall better off or not. So we're both right because we're talking about two different things.
They are 2 different ways of looking at it but measuring improvement is what impacts them the most. Case in point, had the unemployment rate under Trump only dropped from 7.4% to 7.3%, the difference would be negligible but you would still be saying they did better under Trump than Obama.
And I would be correct, but that's irrelevant to this case, because the difference is not that trivial.

Is an overweight person better off while they are losing 50 lbs or after they've lost 50 lbs then dropped another 20 lbs? To put it another way, would I, as a worker, be better off while the UE rate is dropping from 16.8% to 7.4%, or after it's dropped to 5.2%? I know you want to avoid giving TRUMP! any credit for anything if at all possible, but you have to admit that black unemployment was better under him than under Obama.
Great analogy -- it exposes why you're wrong. In your analogy, you point out someone is better off losing 70 pounds than 50 pounds. But "better off" wasn't what you said about Trump. You said blacks did better under Trump than they did under Obama and that's patently false. Far more blacks got jobs under Obama than under Trump. The black unemployment rate dropped far more under Obama than under Trump. Blacks did better under Obama than under Trump. Not to mention, Trump was handed an economy with an expanding job market. At least in the beginning of his one and only term, he was surfing on the Obama wave.
And you have to admit TRUMP! made choices and took steps to continue the trend, not to reverse it. You also ignored my second question, which is, are people better off while the UE rate is dropping, or when it is at its lowest?

You're basically trying to make the case that people are better of while more are unemployed in a vain attempt to avoid giving credit to TRUMP! for ANYTHING. How odd, and how useless to continue as long as you hold that bizarre belief.
I didn't say Trump gets no credit. I said at the beginning of his term he was still riding the Obama wave.

They're best off when it's at its lowest, but if you're comparing the performance of two presidents, the one who did better matters. Case in point ... black unemployment peaked at 16.8%. Obama handed that to Trump when it was 7.4%. Had that rate dropped 30% (as it did for Trump) and not 56%, Obama would have handed Trump a black unemployment rate at about 11.8%. Trump would never have gotten down to 5.2%. So both presidents get credit for their share. But Obama's share was bigger. Blacks did better under Obama than they did under Trump.
I see what you're driving at, and don't disagree that Obama did a lot. Of course, he had two terms to get more things done and a recovery he rode. I am, however, pointing out that TRUMP! made things even better, and I still maintain that people "do better" when more are working than when less are working, bottom line. Tell you what, let's look ahead. If Quid Pro adopts policies and does things that stifle the economy and black UE goes up, are you going to be consistent and say blacks did better under TRUMP!, or are you going to continue finding excuses to say they did better under Quid Pro?
trump got one term because he did a bad job. trump didn't make things way better. Not if growth had started before trump took office. You can say he maintained that growth, but he did not make it, therefore he could not have made things better. Things were gong to get better no matter who won if they let things continue. We would have been better off under Clinton because she would have had a informal top advisor who had experience growing the economy.
He continued the growth, which is the important point. He was what the economy needed at the time, and we were blessed that he sent Hillary into retirement. He made things better.
We could have Bush Jr as POTUS and he would have done a better job. Obama handed Dump a top of the 9th grand slam and he struck the fuck out.
We did have Bush, Jr as POTUS and he did a good job. TRUMP! simply made things better.
LOL

What the fuck?? What good did Bush do? In terms of employment, he was the third worst since Hoover...

Hoover
Trump
Bush Jr.
Bush Sr.
Trump was an excellent president---the best we have had in generations...

Carter, Biden, and Obama are the worst presidents ever. Daddy Bush being down there followed closely with his son.
Saying a president was excellent is subjective and is merely opinion. Counting jobs is a quantifiable metric. The list I posted was in order of jobs gained or lost. Hoover had the worst record in that regard. Followed by Trump and then the two Bush's. You may not like it but that's your problem.
Trump will go down as the worst ever.
I don't know about the worst ever, but yeah, he's pretty far down that list.
You'd have to first define by what criteria you are judging. For example, he was superior to Obama in the number of military conflicts he initiated. First president since Carter (I believe) to have no new conflicts. In fact, it could be credibly argued that he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than did Obama, who got it despite doing nothing to earn it then proceeded to make a mockery of it.
LOL

You're literally comparing Trump with Carter. Carter sucked. But then so did Trump so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make unless your point is to bolster mine.

As far as criteria, there are so many. He isolated us from much of the planet. I find that a bad quality. He failed handling the covid crisis and then unbelievably said he wasn't responsible. I like presidents who are responsible. His malfeasance contributed to the collapse of the economy last spring. He broke the law when he solicited foreign aid for his reelection campaign. He's a pathological liar. While lying to a degree is inherent in politics, he expanded that to stratospheric levels. Often over the most trivial shit, like his inauguration crowd. He constantly bashed other presidents and then did no better than the ones he criticized; sometimes he performed even worse. Then there's his character which is incredibly flawed. From referring to Warren as "Pocahontas" which is an insult to Native Americans; to equating racists with anti-racists; to inciting police to rough up suspects; to inciting supporters to beat up protesters; to belittling POW's; to falsely accusing his predecessor of spying on him; to spreading messages like, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat'; He did significant damage to our elections, which are a cornerstone to our democracy, with his Big Lie; He almost caused his own vice president to be assassinated.
Uh, hate to tell you this, but Pence was nowhere near being assassinated. People were talking big, but he was in no danger. To believe otherwise is to take one side of a bifurcated government stance. It apparently believes simultaneously that it can be overthrown by a handful of unarmed people and that, since it has F-15's and nukes, cannot be overthrown. And how you get "Assassinate the Vice President" out of "Protest peacefully", I'll never know.
Well that's blatantly false. They were chanting to hang him as they broke into the Capitol because Trump had them convinced Pence could have saved his presidency and they felt betrayed. And that's from a mob who beat a cop to within an inch of his life for daring to block their entrance into the Capitol. Then as the mob was hunting for Pence, among others; Trump tweets to them how Pence didn't have the courage to save his presidency. I saw video of one of Trump's supporters on the steps of the Capitol shouting that tweet to the mob with a bullhorn and the crowd growing increasingly hostile thinking Pence was a traitor who betrayed him. For that alone, Trump should be charged with a crime. There is no doubt that mob would have killed Pence had Officer Goodman not been able to lure them away just in time.
The bottom line remains that TRUMP! didn't tell anyone to attack anyone, assassinate anyone, or attempt to assassinate anyone. He said to protest peacefully. Just be sure to let us know when someone is charged with insurrection.
Yes he did. Listen to his speech.
Sow us the actual words in his speech where he said "attack" anything, or anyone.

Unemployment rates are not the end all be all. Besides that credit goes to Obama. The Black community was worse off under Dump than anyone in the past 40 years.
Again, by what objective measure?
Not sure what you mean. Please explain.

"The homeownership rate for black Americans has fallen since Trump became president to 41.6 percent, according to the Census Bureau. The gap between white homeownership and black homeownership is now the widest since 1995."
By "objective measure", I mean something that can be quantified by number that can be looked up and is not disputable. Home ownership is one such measure. Now, some have gone to great pains to assure everyone that TRUMP! had nothing to do with low black unemployment, that it was all due to Obama. Are you going to now be consistent and claim that black home ownership is ALSO due solely to Obama? I would like to see you be consistent.
Are you asking me to convince you or use my objective and subjective measures?
I'm simply pointing out that the usual suspects went bonkers trying to avoid giving TRUMP! any credit at all for low black unemployment, and here's a measure where black Americans appear to have not done as well. Are the usual suspects going to be consistent and blame Obama for worse black home ownership or are they going to do the usual dance and try to say, "It's different, just because and for reasons, and just shut up!!!"?
That's probably because he was the beneficiary of Obama lowering the unemployment rate more than anyone else. That would be like giving me credit for the sun rising because I walked outside. Drumpf had jackshit to do with lowering the unemployment rate. He was just in the building when it went down farther. He definitely had something to do with the Black unemployment rate going back up with his fucked up handling of the virus though.
So then, to be consistent, we have to also say he had nothing to do with black home ownership being lower, that was all Obama's doing as well. Is that where you're going?
Apples and oranges. Black home ownership is a different metric. What does the history tell us? Was it stable or going up when Obama was in office?
Irrelevant to the impact Obama had. Are you going to be consistent and credit Obama with poor black home ownership or are you going to continue dancing around it? See, TRUMP! had the same impact, same opportunity to make things better or worse that Obama did, but you want to selectively pick and choose things so you can blame him for all negative aspects and credit Obama for all positive aspects of the economy. Really bad partisanship that.

Black homeownship was poor long before Obama. And it was because of racist public policy. So just stop looking for things to try claiming that trump was better for blacks than Obama, because he wasn't.
Stop trying to blame whites because blacks would rather collect welfare than get a job. It's no...our...fault.
It's more whites on welfare, so is they rather collect a welfare check that get a job. Idiot.
There are 7x more white people. Of course there are more...lol

Stop blaming whites because you're uneducated and don't have a job.
How much does being a white, redneck racist pay?
No clue. I have a job. I'm not on welfare, bitching about how I've been oppressed, demanding money from people and all that stupid shit. Try getting a job. That'll greatly improve your situation.
You sound like the racist idiot you are.

Black unemployment went from 7.4% to as low as 5.2% under Trump. A record low. That was only possible because Obama lowered black unemployment from its post recession high of 16.8% to 7.4%. A record low passed from one administration to the next. The average black unemployment rate passed to an incoming administration is 11.6%. Had Obama passed Trump 11.6% black unemployment, it wouldn't have gone as low as 5.2%.
LOLOL

Uh, no, it's not irrelevant. Black unemployment had been falling for many years and continued under Trump.

It is when the assertion is that black Americans didn't do as well under TRUMP! as under Obama. This is one objective measure by which they did better.
Uh, no, they didn't if your comparison is how the did under Obama vs under Trump.

Under Obama, the black unemployment rate went from a post recession high of 16.8% to 7.4%. That's a 9.4 point drop or a 56% improvement. During that period of time, 43,671 jobs for African-Americans were added on average per month.

Under Trump, the black unemployment rate went from 7.4% to his lowest, 5.2%. That's a 2.2 point drop or a 30% improvement. During that period of time, 33,323 jobs for African-Americans were added on average per month.
You're measuring IMPROVEMENT, which is a valid measure, but is not the same as were they overall better off or not. So we're both right because we're talking about two different things.
They are 2 different ways of looking at it but measuring improvement is what impacts them the most. Case in point, had the unemployment rate under Trump only dropped from 7.4% to 7.3%, the difference would be negligible but you would still be saying they did better under Trump than Obama.
And I would be correct, but that's irrelevant to this case, because the difference is not that trivial.

Is an overweight person better off while they are losing 50 lbs or after they've lost 50 lbs then dropped another 20 lbs? To put it another way, would I, as a worker, be better off while the UE rate is dropping from 16.8% to 7.4%, or after it's dropped to 5.2%? I know you want to avoid giving TRUMP! any credit for anything if at all possible, but you have to admit that black unemployment was better under him than under Obama.
Great analogy -- it exposes why you're wrong. In your analogy, you point out someone is better off losing 70 pounds than 50 pounds. But "better off" wasn't what you said about Trump. You said blacks did better under Trump than they did under Obama and that's patently false. Far more blacks got jobs under Obama than under Trump. The black unemployment rate dropped far more under Obama than under Trump. Blacks did better under Obama than under Trump. Not to mention, Trump was handed an economy with an expanding job market. At least in the beginning of his one and only term, he was surfing on the Obama wave.
And you have to admit TRUMP! made choices and took steps to continue the trend, not to reverse it. You also ignored my second question, which is, are people better off while the UE rate is dropping, or when it is at its lowest?

You're basically trying to make the case that people are better of while more are unemployed in a vain attempt to avoid giving credit to TRUMP! for ANYTHING. How odd, and how useless to continue as long as you hold that bizarre belief.
I didn't say Trump gets no credit. I said at the beginning of his term he was still riding the Obama wave.

They're best off when it's at its lowest, but if you're comparing the performance of two presidents, the one who did better matters. Case in point ... black unemployment peaked at 16.8%. Obama handed that to Trump when it was 7.4%. Had that rate dropped 30% (as it did for Trump) and not 56%, Obama would have handed Trump a black unemployment rate at about 11.8%. Trump would never have gotten down to 5.2%. So both presidents get credit for their share. But Obama's share was bigger. Blacks did better under Obama than they did under Trump.
I see what you're driving at, and don't disagree that Obama did a lot. Of course, he had two terms to get more things done and a recovery he rode. I am, however, pointing out that TRUMP! made things even better, and I still maintain that people "do better" when more are working than when less are working, bottom line. Tell you what, let's look ahead. If Quid Pro adopts policies and does things that stifle the economy and black UE goes up, are you going to be consistent and say blacks did better under TRUMP!, or are you going to continue finding excuses to say they did better under Quid Pro?
trump got one term because he did a bad job. trump didn't make things way better. Not if growth had started before trump took office. You can say he maintained that growth, but he did not make it, therefore he could not have made things better. Things were gong to get better no matter who won if they let things continue. We would have been better off under Clinton because she would have had a informal top advisor who had experience growing the economy.
He continued the growth, which is the important point. He was what the economy needed at the time, and we were blessed that he sent Hillary into retirement. He made things better.
We could have Bush Jr as POTUS and he would have done a better job. Obama handed Dump a top of the 9th grand slam and he struck the fuck out.
We did have Bush, Jr as POTUS and he did a good job. TRUMP! simply made things better.
LOL

What the fuck?? What good did Bush do? In terms of employment, he was the third worst since Hoover...

Hoover
Trump
Bush Jr.
Bush Sr.

Carter, Biden, and Obama are the worst presidents ever. Daddy Bush being down there followed closely with his son.
Saying a president was excellent is subjective and is merely opinion. Counting jobs is a quantifiable metric. The list I posted was in order of jobs gained or lost. Hoover had the worst record in that regard. Followed by Trump and then the two Bush's. You may not like it but that's your problem.
You'd have to first define by what criteria you are judging. For example, he was superior to Obama in the number of military conflicts he initiated. First president since Carter (I believe) to have no new conflicts. In fact, it could be credibly argued that he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than did Obama, who got it despite doing nothing to earn it then proceeded to make a mockery of it.
LOL

You're literally comparing Trump with Carter. Carter sucked. But then so did Trump so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make unless your point is to bolster mine.

As far as criteria, there are so many. He isolated us from much of the planet. I find that a bad quality. He failed handling the covid crisis and then unbelievably said he wasn't responsible. I like presidents who are responsible. His malfeasance contributed to the collapse of the economy last spring. He broke the law when he solicited foreign aid for his reelection campaign. He's a pathological liar. While lying to a degree is inherent in politics, he expanded that to stratospheric levels. Often over the most trivial shit, like his inauguration crowd. He constantly bashed other presidents and then did no better than the ones he criticized; sometimes he performed even worse. Then there's his character which is incredibly flawed. From referring to Warren as "Pocahontas" which is an insult to Native Americans; to equating racists with anti-racists; to inciting police to rough up suspects; to inciting supporters to beat up protesters; to belittling POW's; to falsely accusing his predecessor of spying on him; to spreading messages like, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat'; He did significant damage to our elections, which are a cornerstone to our democracy, with his Big Lie; He almost caused his own vice president to be assassinated.
Uh, hate to tell you this, but Pence was nowhere near being assassinated. People were talking big, but he was in no danger. To believe otherwise is to take one side of a bifurcated government stance. It apparently believes simultaneously that it can be overthrown by a handful of unarmed people and that, since it has F-15's and nukes, cannot be overthrown. And how you get "Assassinate the Vice President" out of "Protest peacefully", I'll never know.
Well that's blatantly false. They were chanting to hang him as they broke into the Capitol because Trump had them convinced Pence could have saved his presidency and they felt betrayed. And that's from a mob who beat a cop to within an inch of his life for daring to block their entrance into the Capitol. Then as the mob was hunting for Pence, among others; Trump tweets to them how Pence didn't have the courage to save his presidency. I saw video of one of Trump's supporters on the steps of the Capitol shouting that tweet to the mob with a bullhorn and the crowd growing increasingly hostile thinking Pence was a traitor who betrayed him. For that alone, Trump should be charged with a crime. There is no doubt that mob would have killed Pence had Officer Goodman not been able to lure them away just in time.
The bottom line remains that TRUMP! didn't tell anyone to attack anyone, assassinate anyone, or attempt to assassinate anyone. He said to protest peacefully. Just be sure to let us know when someone is charged with insurrection.
Yes he did. Listen to his speech.
If you find it, quote it.

LOLOL

LOL

Hoover
Trump
Bush Jr.
Bush Sr.

LOL

He incited them to kill his VP, which they came perilously close to doing.
He didn't tell anyone to attack anyone. If you want to use that standard, there are a few democrats who are one fanatical follower away from a prison sentence. And they didn't admonish their followers to act peacefully, either.
Pence is a Republican. Why were Trump supporters in the Capitol looking for him, calling him a traitor and calling for his death?
Ask them. All I know is TRUMP! didn't tell anyone to assassinate a member of his own administration.

Pence is a Republican. Why were Trump supporters in the Capitol looking for him, calling him a traitor and calling for his death?
<crickets>
Getting impatient?
Just pointing out you didn't answer.
Didn't see it. I'm not always on here and don't see every update.
So I brought it to your attention. Here it is again so you don't have to look for it...

Forum List

Back