"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and
Mac1958 is representative of many libs who were proud of the leftwing rioters

But now fake indignation over the pushback those “peaceful protests” caused

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

You supported the riots, eh? Was that a freudian slip or do you mean to say you support setting fires and looting as a means of protest? It's only OK when the violence is directed towards innocent bystanders?

I supported it all. Just as Thomas Jefferson did,

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's and called for them to be fired. As Jefferson notes, it escalated from there.

The earlier protests have brought about the start of some actual change. These only helped bring down Trumpism.

How dumb can a person be not to understand that those protests that happened in Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC, etc. had absolutely nothing to do with anything Jefferson wrote?

Those antifa and BLM rioters were not patriots. They were trying to bring about a Marxist overthrow of the country.

Man, you missed that by at least ten miles.

You can rant that all day if you wish. Bothers me none. I will continue to support justice reform and you can continue to bark at the courts for supporting facts.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and infest this country. Your thread confirms that. Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

You're such a drama queen, Slaw. No, make that a communist. You saw no danger last year when 50 cities were all burning in riots, killing and looting, but now you're worried that some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?

SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO END THIS ALL: For the Democrats to allow a fair and open examination and testing of all the election evidence by Rudy and Sydney!

The DEMOCRATS started all this with their ruthless, illegal election charade and only the DEMOCRATS can stop it!

When will the leftwing media stop protecting the Democrats?

When will Joe and Nancy stop this pointless violence and senseless vilification of Americans?

When will shitheads like you stop talking about the utter suppression and crushing of people who simply want THEIR views heard and respected?

When, COMMIE?

Please don't kill too many people in your Jihad.
I'm not worried.

Biden will hide in his basement, the cowardly liberals are all locked down for fear of Wuhan Virus, and the police fall back and lets Antifa burn and riot, capture their own police stations and occupy them...capitulate.

So who's going to be in danger?

Trump's assault on the Capitol may produce new cases of covid.. He's really been the champ of superspreader events.
There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.
Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. Their Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

American Isis needs to be dealt with.

AmeriCAN?

these aint AmeriCAN...

these are AmeriCUNT...

AmeriCANs showed up to the election and kicked orange lunatic cult leader out, saving the country and the planet... just like in the hollywood movies...
They are absolutely convinced that killing innocent people will be an act of patriotism.

That's how they've been indoctrinated. It appears they're absolutely serious. Like a Jihadi.

Lots of Jihadis and suicide bombers have been recruited on social media..

Lots of Jihadis and suicide bombers have been recruited on social media..

like the jihadiGalt...
he probabably will end up blowing himself up someplace...

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

You supported the riots, eh? Was that a freudian slip or do you mean to say you support setting fires and looting as a means of protest? It's only OK when the violence is directed towards innocent bystanders?

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's and called for them to be fired. As Jefferson notes, it escalated from there.

The earlier protests have brought about the start of some actual change. These only helped bring down Trumpism.

I see. You support arson, theft and lawlessness. Old men being sucker punched and head stomped. Mothers and children cowering in fear as their car is assailed in the middle of the street by thugs. You support pointless, irrational terrorism against civilians.

I support addressing the reasons people protested. When the voice of the people are ignored as Thomas Jefferson noted, there will end up being violence.

Addressing the issues is simply so much easier. Up to people like you.

Thomas Jefferson.

How dumb can a person be not to understand that those protests that happened in Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC, etc. had absolutely nothing to do with anything Jefferson wrote?

Those antifa and BLM rioters were not patriots. They were trying to bring about a Marxist overthrow of the country.

The solution is to restore confidence in and respect for the police.. That was the purpose of Taskforce for 21st Century Policing. Trump tossed that out just like he tossed the Pandemic Handbook that had been used in controlling Ebola and Zika.

Besides, now that China took our football games away with their damned virus, what better thing to do than riot?
I blame Black Lies Matter for exposing the Negro Football League as a racist organization that hates America

You are an American?

I dont believe you
I'm not surprised. You appear to cling to highly erroneous beliefs aplenty.

Meanwhile, I readily accept whatever nationality you pretend to be, American included.

Thomas Jefferson.

Most of the dumbass joggers and white trash participating in the riots thinks Karl Marx is a singer from the 80s. They were just a bunch of hooligans incited by a media and political class feeding them a bunch of trumped-up lies.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and infest this country. Your thread confirms that. Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

You're such a drama queen, Slaw. No, make that a communist. You saw no danger last year when 50 cities were all burning in riots, killing and looting, but now you're worried that some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?

SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO END THIS ALL: For the Democrats to allow a fair and open examination and testing of all the election evidence by Rudy and Sydney!

The DEMOCRATS started all this with their ruthless, illegal election charade and only the DEMOCRATS can stop it!

When will the leftwing media stop protecting the Democrats?

When will Joe and Nancy stop this pointless violence and senseless vilification of Americans?

When will shitheads like you stop talking about the utter suppression and crushing of people who simply want THEIR views heard and respected?

When, COMMIE?
LOL.. You wrote: I am worried that ”some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?”

Wow, hey Boob, show me where in the Constitution it says insurrection is a Constitutional Right? Show me where in the Constitution the people have the right to invade federal offices as way to “redress“ their grievances?

You posted some wacky shit.

like the jihadiGalt...
he probabably will end up blowing himself up someplace...

Screenshot_2021-01-09-08-27-05(1).png

Make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process. They are seditionists and traitors to the nation.

You mean relying on terror like threatening Federal Judges, including the SCOTUS with violence if they didn't rule the right way in election law suits?

Make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process. They are seditionists and traitors to the nation.

You mean relying on terror like threatening Federal Judges, including the SCOTUS with violence if they didn't rule the right way in election law suits?
Exactly. Those threats came from Trumpers.

This is really disgusting.. ..

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

Forum List

Back