"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and
Mac1958 is representative of many libs who were proud of the leftwing rioters

But now fake indignation over the pushback those “peaceful protests” caused

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.
Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. Their Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

American Isis needs to be dealt with.

AmeriCAN?

these aint AmeriCAN...

these are AmeriCUNT...

AmeriCANs showed up to the election and kicked orange lunatic cult leader out, saving the country and the planet... just like in the hollywood movies...

... your side was tearing down American cities during the past 8 months
The pathetic attempts at diversion merely expose an impotence in defending the indefensible.

Social protests, for any cause, that are sometimes marred by unjustifiable violent elements, cannot be equated with a mob of goons, incited by lies, attacking the U.S. government.

100186-1.gif

"Oh, yeah! Well, what about...?"

Maybe this is why they are trying to shut Parler down.
Parler is being shut down because it's bad for business.

The only thing bad for business are the leftwing fascists who organize to attack everyone and everything who doesn't agree with them so as to preserve their ability to control all means of information and communication. They are communist scum.

"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

Nothing "extreme" about fighting for something you strongly believe in, like fair and honest elections! The democrats could stop all this very easily: by simply allowing all of Rudy and Sydney's evidence to be openly examined and tested. But apparently they WON'T because they fear it would show Joe really DIDN'T win.

Besides, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats spent ALL LAST YEAR telling us that mostly peaceful protesting is a SACRED INSTITUTION of our way of life, even when it involves taking over cities, killing, burning down buildings, stealing, destroying businesses and lives and blocking highways.

Biden really did win. Trump wanted power and adulation. Now he's out for revenge.. That's what Trump has done every time he's failed.

Trump had 4 years to talk with BLM and return to the Taskforce for 20th Century Policing. He didn't want to restore confidence in law enforcement. Trump wants violence.. Sadism is one facet of malignant narcissism.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.
Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. Their Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

American Isis needs to be dealt with.

AmeriCAN?

these aint AmeriCAN...

these are AmeriCUNT...

AmeriCANs showed up to the election and kicked orange lunatic cult leader out, saving the country and the planet... just like in the hollywood movies...
They are absolutely convinced that killing innocent people will be an act of patriotism.

That's how they've been indoctrinated. It appears they're absolutely serious. Like a Jihadi.

Christ! I have so many Marxists on ignore that I can't even figure out what's going on in my own thread.

I'm gettin' too old for this shit. :laughing0301:

The only thing bad for business are the leftwing fascists who organize to attack everyone and everything who doesn't agree with them so as to preserve their ability to control all means of information and communication. They are communist scum.

You should go back to school.. You are flashing your ignorance in neon.

So you rant away while Trump loses his most used means of communication.

Win!

I guess.

I wonder how many people you Jihadis plan on killing this time.
Too bad you werent this outraged when your side was tearing down American cities during the past 8 months
Blacks are not automatically Democrats. The rioters and looters were criminals not BLM or antifa. Right wing conspiracy propaganda strikes again. Fox prime time is also complicit if not all of it....

Please don't kill too many people in your Jihad.
I'm not worried.

Biden will hide in his basement, the cowardly liberals are all locked down for fear of Wuhan Virus, and the police fall back and lets Antifa burn and riot, capture their own police stations and occupy them...capitulate.

So who's going to be in danger?

You should go back to school.. You are flashing your ignorance in neon.

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

Please don't kill too many people in your Jihad.
I'm not worried.

Biden will hide in his basement, the cowardly liberals are all locked down for fear of Wuhan Virus, and the police fall back and lets Antifa burn and riot, capture their own police stations and occupy them...capitulate.

So who's going to be in danger?
That depends on your plan. I'm not very informed on the mechanics of murder plots.

No, I'm asking you seriously. I know of no one who wants to kill people.
the left did kill people - though perhaps the twisted perverts only wanted to vent their personal demons and things got out of hand

but innocent people have been injured and killed during the lib Summer of Love

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

You supported the riots, eh? Was that a freudian slip or do you mean to say you support setting fires and looting as a means of protest? It's only OK when the violence is directed towards innocent bystanders?

It wasnt a fair election

condoning the lib riots has led directly to what happened on Wednesday

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

Will these Right Wing extremists do more or less damage than their counterparts (ANTIFA) did at the last Inauguration?

Hopefully. We can't be outdone by a bunch of skinny, wormy fuckers in mom jeans, now can we?

You mean it's a contest?

No, I'm asking you seriously. I know of no one who wants to kill people.
the left did kill people - though perhaps the twisted perverts only wanted to vent their personal demons and things got out of hand

but innocent people have been injured and killed during the lib Summer of Love

Isn't it weird how the FBI never released the fact that the Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was a leftard?

Makes you wonder why.

Forum List

Back