"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

That's what Trump wants.. He'll continue egging them on and claiming the election was stolen.

No worries, when you taxes and gasoline prices necessarily skyrocket, you can still blame Trump all you want...Those who arent brain dead, know better....

View attachment 439984

The OPEC price basket stands at $53 and change. Its always a dollar or two lower than Brent or Texas intermediate. The best price for the ppb is around $60 .. to keep our domestic producers in business. But, there is such a glut of oil in the market the past few years that the important thing is to keep the ppb up.

Do you understand? The president has little to to with the price of gas.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.
Talk Radio created this, and now that Trump has amplified it, it's out of their control. Let's see how many people these Jihadis murder.
These Trumpist militia members are American Isis and Trump is their Ayatollah. They are no different that Isis. There Flag is like Isis’. They act like Isis. They have the same strategy as Isis. There philosophy is really no different from Isis.

American Isis needs to be dealt with.

images

That's what ISIS says.
Thats a weak response

you will have to steal a better insult somewhere
It's not an insult. It's a fact.

Murderers often say, "you made me do this".

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and nobody dies? What then? They'll still be out there...lurking in the shadows...plotting evil deeds!
Yes, I know.

I can only hope that you people don't murder too many. I know how much you want to.

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Just shoot the traitors and terrorists when they show up and be done with it. Have prepositioned body bags ready. But only those stupid enough to wave their guns around. Arrest the rest for sedition. Enough already.

I'd say you're out-numbered, General Custer.

BTW, a bit of history in that area. Custer had about 200 soldiers. The Various Tribes numbered over 4000. In the end, there were about 200 lost troops and over 2000 dead Indians. The real Masacre was done on the Indians since that was the last great battle they could do ever again by the northern tribes. Custer is listed as making a mistake but in the end it turns out it was Military Brilliance.

Custer lost 259. The Tribes lost appx 25-30.

How Many Sioux and Cheyenne Died at the Battle of the Little Bighorn?

Official history is written by the winners. The Tribes have a completely different take on things.

I thought they were the ones who stated the numbers?

It's well documented today.

You not so much.

That's what ISIS says.
Thats a weak response

you will have to steal a better insult somewhere
It's not an insult. It's a fact.

Murderers often say, "you made me do this".

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and nobody dies? What then? They'll still be out there...lurking in the shadows...plotting evil deeds!
Yes, I know.

I can only hope that you people don't murder too many. I know how much you want to.

Lol who me? I want to kill people? Pretty sure I legit only want to play videogames but ok.

More fun.

Kamel Toe Harris had millions of dollars spent to release the Thugs of Antifa/BLM after they were arrested for Burning, Looting and murder of innocent people. You reap what you sow.....

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

More fun.

That's what Trump wants.. He'll continue egging them on and claiming the election was stolen.

Until at some point, he gets a nice place to live in a special place we have in Colorado for people that are dangerous to everyone around them. Imagine, not being able to receive any correspondence except from your Lawyer and even that will be highly censored. And that 6 by 9 bedroom, with a combination Toilet/Sink and a 2 inch stuff mattress won't be any fun. The only gold will be what's in his teeth, that is, if those really ARE his real teeth.

unnamed.jpg

"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

Nothing "extreme" about fighting for something you strongly believe in, like fair and honest elections! The democrats could stop all this very easily: by simply allowing all of Rudy and Sydney's evidence to be openly examined and tested. But apparently they WON'T because they fear it would show Joe really DIDN'T win.

Besides, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats spent ALL LAST YEAR telling us that mostly peaceful protesting is a SACRED INSTITUTION of our way of life, even when it involves taking over cities, killing, burning down buildings, stealing, destroying businesses and lives and blocking highways.

More fun.

Will these Right Wing extremists do more or less damage than their counterparts (ANTIFA) did at the last Inauguration?

More fun.

Will these Right Wing extremists do more or less damage than their counterparts (ANTIFA) did at the last Inauguration?

Hopefully. We can't be outdone by a bunch of skinny, wormy fuckers in mom jeans, now can we?

Forum List

Back