Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Reminds me of how the Left went after Trump's son.

People are mean, and there are none meaner than in the shady world of politics

At least they are not trying to murder his dad.

So why did the MSM glom onto him, make him a center of the show? Hmm? They did it, so fair game.

But I, for one, am not surprised that Tim 'Tampon' Walz has a son with ADHD.

don't give a shit.jpg

His kid doesn't exactly have down Down's syndrome or autism. A couple decades ago, he would've only been diagnosed with ADHD. So don't act as though he has a serious disability. And I'm sure his father taught him to be sensitive and embrace his feminine side, which I'm sure the OP can relate to.

What's the kids special need? I noticed him on stage but he just looked excited for his dad and a little emotional and hyped up. Walz acts weird like that so I didn't think much of it.
I did notice Kamala once again skipped the nights speeches.

Politics are rabid, if his kid is special needs, and I don't know, Walz should have known better than to expose the kid, especially in today's political climate

The crying thing was sweet, but also a bit much. :dunno:

Forum List

Back