Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

What joke would that be? Walz plagiarized Sandusky, truth. Jerks his challenged son on stage in front of 25 million viewers, not a joke.

You wanna bet reporters aren't trying to interview people he coached to see if he was a monster or not?

This guy has issues.

Your upset about children getting abused, yet you supported/support Biden-Harris.

Give me a break.

I pointed out Walz, for some strange reason, plagiarized Jerry Sandusky. As for insinuations, it has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt Joe Biden loves feeling little girls and sometimes big ones too.

Rough night dude?

Hair of the dog that bit you?
I swear you are utterly retarded. It’s a famous fucking JFK quote you buffoon. Why you know what sentences Jerry Sandusky said and want to distract from real pedos is a question you should answer.

IMG_2141.jpeg

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

You did the same thing to Kyle Rittenhouse when he was 17.

Reminds me of how the Left went after Trump's son.

People are mean, and there are none meaner than in the shady world of politics

At least they are not trying to murder his dad.
They've fully channelled the Old Weird (and mean) Guy. It's just amazing. Let's pillory pregnant, sick women and kids with disabilities. Hey, what can go wrong with that.

Damdest thing. The Wogs keep saying Maga will find a way to "attack" Harris. With independent voters who will vote for either party.

I assume they will. But their maga bench is slim. Coulter ingraham .... hannity gutfield waters? Those are not voices you want talking to suburban women outside Philly and Pitts.

Trump has his shtick.

I already provided you with video proof that this was just a gesture Trump used to parody people. He was doing the same gesture before he did it in reference to this reporter.

8 years on and you still struggle with the truth.

Truth? Orange bag O' shit. Always and forever.

I swear you are utterly retarded. It’s a famous fucking JFK quote you buffoon. Why you know what sentences Jerry Sandusky said and want to distract from real pedos is a question you should answer.
So they both plagiarized Kennedy. Thanks for pointing that out.
Your real pedo problem, as you pointed out, has been addressed by the legal system, so it's a dead issue.

I must remind you, this discussion is off topic, according to another poster.

Not really. A site called AZ Quotes.
Look. I’ll lay off. I just hate when you righties joke around about pedo stuff when it is such a problem in the GOP leadership and think that sullying left wing fathers who honestly love their kids as some kind of nefarious thing makes a mockery of a real problem.

Forum List

Back