Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

My point is that it is weird you'd make up a joke about Tim while it is a real problem elsewhere as I listed.
What joke would that be? Walz plagiarized Sandusky, truth. Jerks his challenged son on stage in front of 25 million viewers, not a joke.

You wanna bet reporters aren't trying to interview people he coached to see if he was a monster or not?

This guy has issues.

Your upset about children getting abused, yet you supported/support Biden-Harris.

Give me a break.

I have a hunch that donold really wants to do a nasty impression of Gus Walz, but his handlers are trying to hold him back.

Unlike Kyle, Gus' were tears of joy.

What's the kids special need? I noticed him on stage but he just looked excited for his dad and a little emotional and hyped up. Walz acts weird like that so I didn't think much of it.
I did notice Kamala once again skipped the nights speeches.
She was at another rally of 15,000 people in Milwaukee.

Not making anything up, pointing out Walz plagiarized Jerry Sandusky. That's perversely interesting.

My my, triggered before 9AM.

Phew..............glad it's only is happening to the GOP.
You never addressed the fact you make up pedo fantasies but dont address the ones actually happening. Why is that?

I pointed out Walz, for some strange reason, plagiarized Jerry Sandusky. As for insinuations, it has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt Joe Biden loves feeling little girls and sometimes big ones too.

Rough night dude?

Hair of the dog that bit you?
No it hasnt. Some random on twitter posting words and attributing them to Ashley isnt "proof".

Forum List

Back