Right wing terrorist caught. Wanted to kill Pelosi, journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming of? Why didn't the Feds arrest those H'wood celebs who threatened the President with everything from assault to arson and murder and the kidnapping of the Press Secretary's kids?

Who the fuck would pay to get that rag?

Yes, why pay for the Washington Post when Breitbart and the Washington Times are always free?

I dropped all print news a long time ago.
I was a Houston Chronicle and Post subscriber for 38 years and had to drop em due to bias.

It costs me $1 per week for WAPO. Best journalists in the world. I refuse to pay for the NYT. They're standards are not as high, and they've published enough shit that wasn't true, that I don't trust them to get it right all of the time like I do the Post.

I strong distrust television and internet news. Not enough depth or background. Nothing is unbiased.

At least you can get both sides of the story on the internet.

The thing about the Houston Post and the Chronicle?
The Chronicle was always more Conservative while the Post leaned left.
The Chronicle put the Post out of business in 1995 after a 115 year run.
The Chronicle then went left....and their subs have been dropping ever since.

But only one side is factually based, most sites have zero ethics or standards, so you end up spending more time fact checking and running background checks on journalists and sources.

If you're aware of the bias, you can read for facts. I read the National Post (extreme right) and the Globe and Mail (centre right).

Over the years I've found that the internet does have the truth,you just have to wait for it.
Also over time you learn which sites are correct the most often.

Thank God he didn't make to a Congressional ball game, eh?
The lesbian police officer would have taken the bullets for them.

So it's a double win?
Well, that's certainly the reply I would expect from a CRC....besides admitting they would cower behind the lesbian police officer.

Aww hell no!
I'd give a whistle...when she turned around I'd pop a cap in her ass and blame it on the shooter.
Of course you would....what loyal CRC wouldn't.

Why didn't they lock up 2nd rate actress Kathy Griffin for holding up a realistic facsimle of the President's severed head? It's clear that she wanted to do it.

this is all because of Trump.

if you're confident about your strength, you don't show me by tearing people like Pelosi down, you show me by lifting poor folks up. Trump does the opposite!

~~~~
Or shooting at Congressmen on a baseball field, or assaulting Senators on their lawns. Eh?

Well, that's certainly the reply I would expect from a CRC....besides admitting they would cower behind the lesbian police officer.

Aww hell no!
I'd give a whistle...when she turned around I'd pop a cap in her ass and blame it on the shooter.

How I love fucking with you liberals.
It's my second love after cooking.
Again...a standard trait of CRCs.

STFU butch.
If I want something from you I'll beat it out of you.....even if you talk willingly.
And once again (you're on a roll)...we see the territorial call of the CRC (conservative republican christian).

i don't understand. It's not like anyone is inciting attacks against the media or anything.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html

The Washington Post isn't a legitimate news source, cent. Their failure to pay Nick Sandmann the $250 Million they owe him for destroying his reputation really disqualifies them IMHO.
Look at you! :71: Making that ruling and all....:auiqs.jpg:

The lawsuit has been filed, and I haven't heard any defense at all from the Washington Post at all.

All I'm asking is that they do the right thing, is that too much to ask?

Aww hell no!

How I love fucking with you liberals.
It's my second love after cooking.
Again...a standard trait of CRCs.

STFU butch.
If I want something from you I'll beat it out of you.....even if you talk willingly.
And once again (you're on a roll)...we see the territorial call of the CRC (conservative republican christian).

I dont go to church.

DeNiro threatened to actually punch the President of the United States. They say it isn't "terrorism" because Trump wasn't really terrorized.

But extreme violence should never be pooh-poohed, he should have been arrested as a liberal terrorist and incarcerated as Gitmo.

DeNiro threatened to actually punch the President of the United States. They say it isn't "terrorism" because Trump wasn't really terrorized.

But extreme violence should never be pooh-poohed, he should have been arrested as a liberal terrorist and incarcerated as Gitmo.

and trump encouraged his minions to punch liberals and the media......

and trump encouraged his minions to punch liberals and the media......

Have you ever heard of antifa?

i don't understand. It's not like anyone is inciting attacks against the media or anything.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html
Another Trumper wanting to kill Americans.

Should we list the leftwing dipshits who actually did shoot people?

yes.

Please do so.

Or shut up.

Stupid fuken noob.
Does baseball practice ring a bell?

I see.

So you are all lies and no truth.

Thanks for admitting you have no facts.

So you're so ill informed you havent heard of the nutcase shooting up a republican baseball practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back