Right wing terrorist caught. Wanted to kill Pelosi, journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God he didn't make to a Congressional ball game, eh?
The lesbian police officer would have taken the bullets for them.

So it's a double win?
Well, that's certainly the reply I would expect from a CRC....besides admitting they would cower behind the lesbian police officer.

Aww hell no!
I'd give a whistle...when she turned around I'd pop a cap in her ass and blame it on the shooter.

Heres the story.

Made threatening phone calls. However, I'm not sure if they have any evidence he planned anything beyond that

California man charged for threatening to kill Boston Globe journalists

Anyone serious about killing people dont post about it or make phone calls,they do it.
Kindas like the nutbag that shot up the baseball practice.

Or maybe mail bombs to people.

Real bombs or fake bombs?
The uni bomber was serious.

Heres the story.

Made threatening phone calls. However, I'm not sure if they have any evidence he planned anything beyond that

Anyone serious about killing people dont post about it or make phone calls,they do it.

And the other nut bag was a fucking idiot, of course he was he was a tRumPutiner.

Heres the story.

And the other nut bag was a fucking idiot, of course he was he was a tRumPutiner.

He obviously wasnt in the same class as the uni bomber or barry's buddy bill ayers.
They went about killing people serious like.
I especially liked the part where his girlfriend blew herself up building bombs.

i don't understand. It's not like anyone is inciting attacks against the media or anything.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html
Got a legit source? Along with one that's NOT behind a pay wall because zero chance I am paying to view the Washington Compost.

So in other words, you hit your limit of free stories this month.
Suppose. Probably from links here. No idea why it wants money. Typical of failing newspapers.

i don't understand. It's not like anyone is inciting attacks against the media or anything.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html
Got a legit source? Along with one that's NOT behind a pay wall because zero chance I am paying to view the Washington Compost.

Who the fuck would pay to get that rag?

Yes, why pay for the Washington Post when Breitbart and the Washington Times are always free?

Yes, why pay for the Washington Post when Breitbart and the Washington Times are always free?
Exactly. :) They are doing so well they don't need to beg for funds.

I dropped all print news a long time ago.
I was a Houston Chronicle and Post subscriber for 38 years and had to drop em due to bias.

I was a Houston Chronicle and Post subscriber for 38 years and had to drop em due to bias.
Only paper I buy is my local one. SOMETIMES I get an Atlanta Journal Constitution or Chattanooga paper for the coupons.

It costs me $1 per week for WAPO. Best journalists in the world. I refuse to pay for the NYT. They're standards are not as high, and they've published enough shit that wasn't true, that I don't trust them to get it right all of the time like I do the Post.

I strong distrust television and internet news. Not enough depth or background. Nothing is unbiased.

Only paper I buy is my local one. SOMETIMES I get an Atlanta Journal Constitution or Chattanooga paper for the coupons.

I cut em off due to principle.
I do miss the sports and comics but thats about it.

It costs me $1 per week for WAPO. Best journalists in the world. I refuse to pay for the NYT. They're standards are not as high, and they've published enough shit that wasn't true, that I don't trust them to get it right all of the time like I do the Post.

I strong distrust television and internet news. Not enough depth or background. Nothing is unbiased.

At least you can get both sides of the story on the internet.

The thing about the Houston Post and the Chronicle?
The Chronicle was always more Conservative while the Post leaned left.
The Chronicle put the Post out of business in 1995 after a 115 year run.
The Chronicle then went left....and their subs have been dropping ever since.

At least you can get both sides of the story on the internet.

The thing about the Houston Post and the Chronicle?
The Chronicle was always more Conservative while the Post leaned left.
The Chronicle put the Post out of business in 1995 after a 115 year run.
The Chronicle then went left....and their subs have been dropping ever since.

But only one side is factually based, most sites have zero ethics or standards, so you end up spending more time fact checking and running background checks on journalists and sources.

If you're aware of the bias, you can read for facts. I read the National Post (extreme right) and the Globe and Mail (centre right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back