Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Toddster 13012858
Yeah, and Obamacare is gonna save the average family $2500 a year.

So you can't respond to the points made in my post. You want to argue a different subject that you would lose also when the full facts are pointed out.

But let's stick to the argument that Oldstyle is losing could you? And let's have your answer to why you keep citing a January 2008 statement from Obama and do not consider one but all that has happened over the past eight years regarding US energy and all that has been good about it.

All you can do about good things happening under Obama's leadership is that Obama really wants bad things to happen but failed because as Mark Kevin says at least 20 times a show is that Obama wants to destroy America.

And a lot of numb-nuts believe that daily mark Levin crap.

Why don't you hold Obama's comment in general from January 2008 in the context of the energy costs and situation at the time.

So the Dems first Cap and Trade bill attempt in November 2009 would raise the price of electricity for higher incomes by $340 a year.

But by this year things have changed so drastically that the currents C&T plan would actually lower Electricity on average by $78 according to the EPA.

ButRepublicans can't help themselves and continue to fear-monger on the cost of investment to alleviate long term detrimental effects on the environment and human civilization.

Beijing is a good reminder of where we would be headed if environmental regulations are curtailed are removed entirely to benefit the energy corporations and to hell with everyone else and the plan.

So I will ask you again:

Why don't you hold Obama's comment in general about C&T from January 2008 in the context of the energy costs and situation at the time?

Yet Barry just worked out a deal with China where they get to keep on increasing their pollution levels for the next FIFTEEN YEARS before they cap them at THAT level? With as bad as pollution is in China now? This is the guy you think is a defender of the environment?

As for estimates of what Obama Administration policies will "save" Americans? Why would anyone believe what this administration puts out there for figures? They've lied to us so many times at this point that it borders on farce...yet you think we should take the EPA's word for it?

WTI closed on 36 and Brent under 39.

Just in time for Christmas.

Thank you, Mr. President.
yep. Nice to have an Executive who actually "gets stuff done"

It will be nice to finally have a President who does "get stuff done", Dottie...it's been a long seven years of a President who's so far over his head with the job he holds that it's not even funny.

Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39

I had a Snickers today when I bought a tank of gas.

Crow ain't my style.

I feel sorry for whoever it is that sits in the Oval Office next...be it a Democrat or a Republican! Barry has pushed the cost of so much of his agenda down the road for the next President to worry about that they will be inheriting a true cluster fuck.

Crow ain't my style.

When you were eating that Snickers bar and filling up with your cheap gas, Siete...did you remember to thank the conservatives who made it possible? The ones that supported fracking over liberal objections?

Crow ain't my style.

When you were eating that Snickers bar and filling up with your cheap gas, Siete...did you remember to thank the conservatives who made it possible? The ones that supported fracking over liberal objections?

this POTUS or any other POTUS doesn't control the price at the pump , so no.

Toddster 13012858
Yeah, and Obamacare is gonna save the average family $2500 a year.

So you can't respond to the points made in my post. You want to argue a different subject that you would lose also when the full facts are pointed out.

But let's stick to the argument that Oldstyle is losing could you? And let's have your answer to why you keep citing a January 2008 statement from Obama and do not consider one but all that has happened over the past eight years regarding US energy and all that has been good about it.

All you can do about good things happening under Obama's leadership is that Obama really wants bad things to happen but failed because as Mark Kevin says at least 20 times a show is that Obama wants to destroy America.

And a lot of numb-nuts believe that daily mark Levin crap.

Why don't you hold Obama's comment in general from January 2008 in the context of the energy costs and situation at the time.

So the Dems first Cap and Trade bill attempt in November 2009 would raise the price of electricity for higher incomes by $340 a year.

But by this year things have changed so drastically that the currents C&T plan would actually lower Electricity on average by $78 according to the EPA.

ButRepublicans can't help themselves and continue to fear-monger on the cost of investment to alleviate long term detrimental effects on the environment and human civilization.

Beijing is a good reminder of where we would be headed if environmental regulations are curtailed are removed entirely to benefit the energy corporations and to hell with everyone else and the plan.

So I will ask you again:

Why don't you hold Obama's comment in general about C&T from January 2008 in the context of the energy costs and situation at the time?

So you can't respond to the points made in my post.

But I did.

You want to argue a different subject that you would lose also when the full facts are pointed out.

Government predictions that end up being really, really wrong is a different subject? LOL!

And let's have your answer to why you keep citing a January 2008 statement from Obama

Obama said his plans would make electricity a lot more expensive.
Obama said we needed to do it, because CO2 was bad.
Do you feel he meant CO2 from coal was bad but CO2 from gasoline was okay?

and do not consider one but all that has happened over the past eight years regarding US energy and all that has been good about it.

US energy supplies expanded, a lot, despite Obama's attempts to shrink them.

All you can do about good things happening under Obama's leadership is that Obama really wants bad things to happen

Well, to be fair, Obama thought the bad things he was pushing were good things.

Thank goodness the Republicans took the House in 2010 and stopped them.

But Republicans can't help themselves and continue to fear-monger on the cost of investment to alleviate long term detrimental effects on the environment and human civilization.

Right, because previous warm periods were bad for human civilization. Oh, wait, they weren't.

He said his plan would make electricity more expensive.
I think that's a bad idea. Bad then, bad now, bad in the future. Clear?

Toddster 13012875
Well, if Obama says one thing and you say the opposite, one of you is wrong.
So which is it? Are you wrong, or is Obama?

Obama was honest and correct in January 2008 about C&T electricity costs as the first C&T bill in Congress began to show. Then as I pointed out a lot of energy supply and demand changes have evolved over the past eight years and you have apparently not evolved mentally along with to understand that the situation is different now and electricity costs won't be riding with the current just released plan.

I already explained that in great detail with supporting documentation, but that is way too factual and up to date for the false reality that motivates you.

Last edited:
Toddster 13014296
He said his plan would make electricity more expensive. I think that's a bad idea. Bad then, bad now, bad in the future. Clear?

It's only a bad idea if you are correct that industrialized mankind has no effect on the earth's environment.

Spending a dollar today could save thousands of dollars in the future.

Did you believe the science that may have saved the earth's ozone layer?

. About 90 percent of CFCs currently in the atmosphere were emitted by industrialized countries in the Northern Hemisphere, including the United States and Europe. These countries banned CFCs by 1996, and the amount of chlorine in the atmosphere is falling now. But scientists estimate it will take another 50 years for chlorine levels to return to their natural levels.

Ozone Depletion Information, Ozone Depletion Facts, Ozone Layer, Ozone Hole - National Geographic

The point still is that with all the changes that have occurred since January 2008 you remain stuck on stupid as if none of it happened.

You still ignore changed conditions and pretend Obama's correct statement in January 2008 must be judged today as if no progress in energy supply and demand has happened.

That is an ignorant detached from reality political world view to have. There is no context allowed to intervene with your fixation on hating our president.

Of course your narrow minded view of the world is all that keeps having anything to say at all. But what you say is noise not communication between intelligent beings.

Last edited:
Not our fault you rw'ers can't elect people who can do the job :(

We could have had Mitt Romney as our President...someone with a proven track record of "doing the job"...but instead you elected Barack Obama...someone who had already proven he didn't have a clue how to "do the job"! That IS your fault, Dottie...

Crow ain't my style.

I was referring to the conservative Governors who pushed fracking in their States against the wishes of all you liberals, Siete! When you fill up on your $1.39 gas...just remember who made that happen!

Well, if Obama says one thing and you say the opposite, one of you is wrong.
So which is it? Are you wrong, or is Obama?

Obama was honest and correct in January 2008 about C&T electricity costs as the first C&T bill in Congress began to show. Then as I pointed out a lot of energy supply and demand changes have evolved over the past eight years and you have apparently not evolved mentally along with to understand that the situation is different now and electricity costs won't be riding with the current just released plan.

I already explained that in great detail with supporting documentation, but that is way too factual and up to date for the false reality that motivates you.

Obama was honest and correct

He honestly wanted electricity prices to rise. Do you feel, at the same time, he wanted gasoline prices to fall?
Try to be honest.

Then as I pointed out a lot of energy supply and demand changes have evolved over the past eight years

Of course things have changed. Fracking increased our oil and natural gas supply. Despite Obama's best efforts.
Electricity rates haven't skyrocketed, despite his wishes that they would.

Crow ain't my style.

I was referring to the conservative Governors who pushed fracking in their States against the wishes of all you liberals, Siete! When you fill up on your $1.39 gas...just remember who made that happen!

uh, no.

the variable in the price of a gallon of gas is more sophisticated than fracking.

shipment, marketing and several other factors dictate the price of a gallon of gas.

but all of you simpleminded old geezers and RW idiots believe what you want to, nothing can or will educate you beyond that.

G'day

Forum List

Back