Right Wingers....have fun tearing this apart....

"On his first full day, he froze White House salaries for the duration of the Great Recession. "

What a joke. No dates. Reccession over pretty quickly.

Million private laid off because "they" monkeyed around with housing. Poor govt babies got few mo frozen. But wink-wink, the bonus checks kept flying.

There is another recent thread on here pointing out that.....partisanship aside.....Obama has done a pretty decent job as president, and if right wingers would just admit it, they would be less bitter about the prospective 8 years of a Hillary Clinton's administration.......I am NOT a big fan of Hillary, BUT in comparison to the orange charlatan, the GOP has left most of us NO choice.

Please access this site, take a look at this listing and judge for yourself about Obama's record/legacy (and please note the accompanying citations)

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc. - Freedom Outpost

"Fantastic" rebuttal.......

Let me share JUTS ONE of those criticisms of Obama, and I'll let others judge whether it is his or "someone else's" fault....

[Obama] broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay.......

Right wingers will never admit Obama has done a good job; they hate him for being black and a democrat. Their hate is hysterical and without reason or logic or fair mindedness. They will never say he ws a good president, despite any and all evidence that proves he is.

What good job did he do?

I Wil even ignore his promises of hope and changed and a transparent government.

What did obama do for me?

He forced me to buy obama care or pay a tax.. I used to pay zero dollars a year on health care, never needed it in 30 years.

Now I have to buy my stupid company health insurance I don't want or need

That's negative to me around $3,500 a year

Obama raised my payroll tax in 2013 with SS

That's a negative for me around $1500 bucks a year..

So that fuck head screws me out of now

$5,000 bucks a year..before obama I had that $5,000 to go on vacation..

Now I have to give it to little king "the mesiah " obugger..

There is another recent thread on here pointing out that.....partisanship aside.....Obama has done a pretty decent job as president, and if right wingers would just admit it, they would be less bitter about the prospective 8 years of a Hillary Clinton's administration.......I am NOT a big fan of Hillary, BUT in comparison to the orange charlatan, the GOP has left most of us NO choice.

Please access this site, take a look at this listing and judge for yourself about Obama's record/legacy (and please note the accompanying citations)

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc. - Freedom Outpost

Let me share JUTS ONE of those criticisms of Obama, and I'll let others judge whether it is his or "someone else's" fault....

Right wingers will never admit Obama has done a good job; they hate him for being black and a democrat. Their hate is hysterical and without reason or logic or fair mindedness. They will never say he ws a good president, despite any and all evidence that proves he is.

What good job did he do?

I Wil even ignore his promises of hope and changed and a transparent government.

He forced me to buy obama care or pay a tax.. I used to pay zero dollars a year on health care, never needed it in 30 years.

My husband manages the law firm's office here, before Obungles and the demoquacks fucked it all up associates paid NOTHING for healthcare, the firm paid 100% of the premiums, they had good plans with low deductibles. Now? They pay part of the premiums and the deductibles are laughable. You can bet they are not voting for more of the same

What good job did he do?

My husband manages the law firm's office here, before Obungles and the demoquacks fucked it all up associates paid NOTHING for healthcare, the firm paid 100% of the premiums, they had good plans with low deductibles. Now? They pay part of the premiums and the deductibles are laughable. You can bet they are not voting for more of the same

No kidding the only ones that praises obama can't do basic math

Forum List

Back