Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
The behavior view of the extremist behind the gun IS the real issue. Exactly what effect would gun laws have "specifically" in preventing a group of religious zealots from using commercial airliners to destroy the World Trade Center resulting in those thousands of lives being killed for their religious cause? Your pursuit of the tightest gun regulations will not stop a terrorist, nor keep guns out of their hands if they are determined in possessing them.

But here's the thing. After 9/11, we put scanners in the airports. We replaced minimum wage Rent-a-cops with a professional TSA. We put steel doors on the cockpits and air marshals on the flight. In short, after 9/11... WE DID SOMETHING.

And we haven't had another hijacking of an airliner in US Airspace since.

But we have gun massacre after gun massacre, and you guys insist up and down tighter gun laws won't do a thing, even though other countries have tight gun laws and rarely have these sorts of things happen.

And we let pilots carry guns.....you forgot that one genius.......

And the thing we need to do today....to stop mass shooters.....get rid of stupid gun free zones...the only thing known that will send a mass shooter somewhere else.....

So you can show me a country with our kind of gun ownership that has a really low murder rate, then?

Switzerland

Mythbusting: Israel and Switzerland are not gun-toting utopias

Switzerland has also been moving away from having widespread guns. The laws are done canton by canton, which is like a province. Everyone in Switzerland serves in the army, and the cantons used to let you have the guns at home. They’ve been moving to keeping the guns in depots. That means they’re not in the household, which makes sense because the literature shows us that if the gun is in the household, the risk goes up for everyone in the household.

Yeah......the literature doesn't show that...and they haven't done it and they have had fully automatic military rifles in their homes since they became part of their military....and have had lower murder rates than we have had....so you are just wrong joe...no matter how you slice it, nothing you believe about guns or the people who own them is true......

And the thing we need to do today....to stop mass shooters.....get rid of stupid gun free zones...the only thing known that will send a mass shooter somewhere else.....

Yes, because discharging a weapon in a pressurized tube at 6000 feet is a brilliant idea!

Guy, "Gun free zones" are figment of your imagination. We don't let people bring guns into bars because drunks don't show really good judgement.

Yeah......the literature doesn't show that...and they haven't done it and they have had fully automatic military rifles in their homes since they became part of their military....and have had lower murder rates than we have had....so you are just wrong joe...no matter how you slice it, nothing you believe about guns or the people who own them is true......

Except Switzerland doesn't do that anymore... and the guns are highly regulated.

Hint.. they don't induct the crazy guy into the army and let him take a gun home.

So first I was a neocon, now I'm a liberal. LOL. When I keep telling you to buy a dictionary, you don't know what a dictionary is, do you?

Yeah, my bad. Believe it or not, the conservative party in Australia is called The Liberals.

Ah, so you found a third way to be wrong. You realize I call myself a libertarian because ... I'm a libertarian. Too complicated for you, LOL. Not a rocket scientist in Australia, are you?

Yeah, it's easy to be a libertarian. You'll never have the reigns of power, so you can just bitch and moan on the sidelines because you represent nothing more than a peripheral ideology. But you can sit back and pat yourself on the back because you're fighting the good fight.

they're not even real libertarians. they're pretend libertarians who hate gubmint and whine every time they have to live by rules they don't like. but they love rules that infringe on people's most personal decision making.

they're not even real libertarians. they're pretend libertarians who hate gubmint and whine every time they have to live by rules they don't like. but they love rules that infringe on people's most personal decision making.

They want government that's small enough to fit in a lady's uterus.

The behavior view of the extremist behind the gun IS the real issue. Exactly what effect would gun laws have "specifically" in preventing a group of religious zealots from using commercial airliners to destroy the World Trade Center resulting in those thousands of lives being killed for their religious cause? Your pursuit of the tightest gun regulations will not stop a terrorist, nor keep guns out of their hands if they are determined in possessing them.

But here's the thing. After 9/11, we put scanners in the airports. We replaced minimum wage Rent-a-cops with a professional TSA. We put steel doors on the cockpits and air marshals on the flight. In short, after 9/11... WE DID SOMETHING.

And we haven't had another hijacking of an airliner in US Airspace since.

But we have gun massacre after gun massacre, and you guys insist up and down tighter gun laws won't do a thing, even though other countries have tight gun laws and rarely have these sorts of things happen.

Othere countries have different cultures than we do dolt....and the only reason they haven't had mass shootings....their nuts haven't done it....for example...Australia....I have shown you shooting after shooting in previous threads in Australia where the shooter could easily have been a mass shooter....but just didn't shoot people...he had a gun, he could have murdered lots of people...but didn't....and not one Australian gun law, and their gun confiscation did not stop it......

Pure, dumb luck stopped it....

Last year they had a muslim terrorist take 17 hostages in a coffee shop.....he didn't start shooting....it was a hostage situation...he had a gun and could have shot them, he just didn't...

Last year they had a 15 year old muslim terrorist who shot a police employee....he could have taken his gun to his school, he could have gone to a mall, a theater, a public building, but didn't......he shot one police accountant, and then was killed by Aussie police.......

The Monash University shooting, the chinese immigrant shot and killed 2 people and wounded 5.....and didn't know how to operate his rifle and was stopped.....this was after the gun confiscation...

And I have listed shooting after shooting and shown how they could have been mass shootings...so again, you are wrong, the only reason Australia hasn't had more mass shootings...they are lucky......

And even with that luck, they didn't have mass shootings to begin with....you nuts act like they had mass shootings all the time and then they dried up after the confiscation....that is not true...they had one big one and then confiscated their guns.....one.....

And even with that....gun ownership rates have returned to the level they were at before the confiscation......so you are wrong again...

Even in Britain....dumb luck and a different culture saved them from mass shootings...again, they didn't have lots of mass shootings that suddenly dried up after they confiscated guns.....they had few if any before and had a huge one after they confiscated guns......

And then they had the 19 year old kid...and you saw my post about this and pretend it didn't exist...he got a Glock 19 on the Dark web with enough ammo to do a Sandy Hook....and was stopped....because the idiot posted about shooting up his university before the shooting...and they caught him......not one British gun control law stopped him....gun confiscation didn't stop him...he said ordering that gun was like ordering chocolates.....

You are wrong joe...

Yes, because discharging a weapon in a pressurized tube at 6000 feet is a brilliant idea!

Guy, "Gun free zones" are figment of your imagination. We don't let people bring guns into bars because drunks don't show really good judgement.

Hey genius....they have fucking air marshals with guns ....twit.

40 states allow people to carry guns into places that serve alcohol twit....and Virginia passed concealed carry in bars.....and their bar crime rate dropped 5.9%....nothing you believe about guns is true, and nothing you believe about gun owners is true........you just talk out of your ass.....

Othere countries have different cultures than we do dolt....and the only reason they haven't had mass shootings....their nuts haven't done it....for example...Australia....I have shown you shooting after shooting in previous threads in Australia where the shooter could easily have been a mass shooter....but just didn't shoot people...he had a gun, he could have murdered lots of people...but didn't....and not one Australian gun law, and their gun confiscation did not stop it.....

so by your logic, we shouldn't do anything to improve any safety because dumb luck will protect us? That's what you are arguing for?

40 states allow people to carry guns into places that serve alcohol twit....and Virginia passed concealed carry in bars.....and their bar crime rate dropped 5.9%....nothing you believe about guns is true, and nothing you believe about gun owners is true........you just talk out of your ass.....

You mean guys who are specifically trained in firearm use.

Here's the thing. Yes, state laws "allow it". Illinois allows it. And individual bar owners post signs like this

signage.jpg

On their doors because they don't want you to whip out your Penis compensator after a few drinks makes you feel froggy.

Othere countries have different cultures than we do dolt....and the only reason they haven't had mass shootings....their nuts haven't done it....for example...Australia....I have shown you shooting after shooting in previous threads in Australia where the shooter could easily have been a mass shooter....but just didn't shoot people...he had a gun, he could have murdered lots of people...but didn't....and not one Australian gun law, and their gun confiscation did not stop it.....

so by your logic, we shouldn't do anything to improve any safety because dumb luck will protect us? That's what you are arguing for?

No moron...I am showing you that those countries that you just stated have fewer mass shootings.....aren't protected from mass shootings by their gun control laws...or even complete gun confiscation.....

What we need to do...what actual research into mass shooters show....we need to end gun free zones and allow normal, law abiding gun owners to carry their guns.....and let the mass shooters know that gun free killing zones no longer exist, and that they will no longer have all the time they want to murder unarmed people....

That will curtail these shootings.........until then, they will keep shooting up gun free zones....

You must know by now that you are arguing with nitwits. Stupid statist Joey and Silly Jilly are dupes for big government. Whatever the lying MSM tells them, they believe.

You mean guys who are specifically trained in firearm use.

Here's the thing. Yes, state laws "allow it". Illinois allows it. And individual bar owners post signs like this

signage.jpg

On their doors because they don't want you to whip out your Penis compensator after a few drinks makes you feel froggy.

And out comes your sexual fixation on guns.....you need help joe...we can't have a discussion about guns without you getting all hot and bothered and thinking about having sex with a gun.....get help.....

Again....Virginia passed a law that allows carrying guns in bars......and their bar crime rate as recorded by their state police, went down 5.9%....and if a place has a bar inside their restuarant ......what keeps someone from getting drunk and shooting people? Your arguments have no merit.....

And posting of the sign......only works when people decide to obey it....if someone is willing to break the law, they are going to drink with their gun on their hip anyway.........the criminals don't care about the law......

You guys have nothing.....your arguments are foolish, your arguments show you know nothing about the topic....and then you start talking about men's sex organs.......

You must know by now that you are arguing with nitwits. Stupid statist Joey and Silly Jilly are dupes for big government. Whatever the lying MSM tells them, they believe.

Yeah....but each time it puts out the truth....and it allows me to refine how I present my arguments.....like hitting a sand bag when you are a boxer....and the lefties are less intelligent than the sand bag....

No moron...I am showing you that those countries that you just stated have fewer mass shootings.....aren't protected from mass shootings by their gun control laws...or even complete gun confiscation.....

Yet we have them and they don't.

Yet we have them and they don't.

They have been lucky.....France doesn't have a lot of them either....until they did.....they have complete bans on fully automatic weapons, and they have terrorist watch lists....

terrorists on their watch lists got fully automatic rifles and murdered 140 people...their gun control laws and complete ban on guns did not stop it.....

Yeah....but each time it puts out the truth....and it allows me to refine how I present my arguments.....like hitting a sand bag when you are a boxer....and the lefties are less intelligent than the sand bag....
So true.

Sadly, when the MSM promotes the narrative of the anti gunners 10-1, dupes like Statist Joey and Silly Jilly are not smart enough to overcome the propaganda.

I do very much appreciate reading your informed posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back