🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.

I think for a few reasons.

1. He's a Democrat, so he got massively glorifying coverage
2. He's not just a Democrat, but a loud, assertive possible future presidential candidate for the Democrat party, so the media will do their best to make sure he's seen positively, strongly, and courageously.
3. His state was absolutely mauled with the worst numbers in the nation (as he mocked and critiqued other states), but he was quick to blame Donald Trump for everything, and media love that story, so they reported it non-stop, 24/7 headline news
4. He didn't release the real numbers, so even though his numbers were already horribly bad, he was cooking the books.
5. His brother is a big name at CNN, and they would give primetime positioning so they could have brother to brother admiration/playfights, and everyone would view him as some sort of personable figure.
6. He wrote a book on how well he did, and the media didn't think once to question if he actually did a good job at all.. and they simply told the world that he deserved the praise he gave.. himself (LOL!)

He was kept afloat artificially. If he was judged by his numbers, he'd be seen as he is, probably the worst Governor in the USA in dealing with COVID. It took a MASSIVE scandal for any of his artificial bubble to pop, and even though people within his administration are outing his corruptness, CNN and such are still NOT reporting on it. Simply incredible.

Cuomo should be, by any measure, investigated.
You sir, speak the truth. Thank you.

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.
I am late to this thread, but your question is quite a simple one.

Cuomo's COVID response appealed to the American public because he gave daily press briefings which were informative. People wanted information, and NY was hardest hit, so Cuomo provided lots of good info, along with some arguably-false information ("we need ventilators").

I believe I saw that he gave 111 daily briefings in a row, but I could be wrong about that.

I don't like Cuomo's policies in general, but that is effective leadership. Lots of other politicians probably did similar, but did not have the widespread news coverage that Cuomo received for good reason.

He also used it as an opportunity to bash Trump, and that appeals to a lot of people, even though Trump sent Cuomo a hospital ship which he barely used, choosing instead to.... Oh never mind, I am not supposed to mention what Cuomo actually did that was counter productive, according to your original rules. :)

He had such mass appeal before the truth came out, that he got an Emmy and sold a book congratulating himself. The irony.

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0
Yeah, it's easy to win when you stack the deck.

Have you stopped beating your wife? The only answers allowed are "yes" or "no".

Answer truthfully.
How did I stack the deck?
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going
You're still doing it.

This is nothing but a troll thread. Have fun with it.
I'm sorry to confuse you. Thanks for trying
You didn't. You're not capable.

Oh, and have you stopped beating your wife?
I've never beat my wife. Nor did I give a 'yes/no' ultimatum in my OP. Your comparison is a half step beyond retarded.
As I said earlier, you made quite plain what answers you would accept. And as I said earlier, you're STILL doing it, to the point of reporting people for saying things that hurt your feelings.
My feelings don't get hurt on an online forum. Haha, funny attempt at a dig though, ouch, got me there! You're dead wrong about what answers I'd accept. I'd accept anything that was on subject. I said I would call out attempts to dodge the topic. Thats what I've been calling out and thats what you've been doing. Now the question is why? Are you not smart enough to just give honest and direct answers to the topic at hand?
You've been trying to make Cuomo look like the next winner of the Nobel Prize in Medical Science when he caused thousands of deaths.
Yet again you are way off. I think Cuomo is in a bunch of trouble right now. But my OP wasn't about the nursing home situation it was about his rise to international stardom and the factors that got him there. You know the stuff you apparently don't want to talk about...
I'm telling you now that any press time on Cuomo will either blow over within a week or two or the press will conjure up something really big and bad to distract us.
The factors that got Cuomo to Super Star status was Trump's existence.
I agree with you there too. He showed a contrast to Trump and communicated in a way that people desired. Straight talk and facts over hyperbolized spin and partisan fights. I'm not speaking to the validity of what he was saying I'm just talking about the factors that made him a star.
Trump communicated in a way that people desired; 74,000,00 of those people.
Well then you'd have to concede that Biden Communicates in a way that more people desired, 82,000,000 people... right?

I mean I wouldn't say that but it fits your logic. You still wanna run with it?
I have asked Biden voters if they watched one Biden speech or interview...nope!
I voted for Biden and have seen several interviews and speeches. What do you want to know?
You must be just about the only person besides myself that watched.
I have asked Biden voters to their faces if they watched one Biden speech or interview...nope!
I watched his Super Bowl message. Does that count?

Lets see who is who.

His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.
That is what they show? No?

The article you posted just shows that Cuomo held off on giving state legislators data because they were working with the DOJ and wanted to resolve that situation first. A cover up like I'm talking about would involve coordinating the reporting false numbers. Wouldn't you agree?
Huh?

They hid nursing home data?
I don't see where they hid data. This controversy in these articles is between Cuomo's admin and the NY state legislature as they requested data and Cuomo denied giving it to them because they were working with Trumps DOJ which they were worried was targeting them to politicize COVID deaths. They wanted to resolve the DOJ issue before sharing with the State legislature. Is that how you understand it or are you seeing something that I'm not?

These were the relevant quotes that the article was based on. Again, tell me if im missing something.

• We explained that the Trump administration was in the midst of a politically motivated effort to blame Democratic states for COVID deaths," he said Thursday evening. "And that we were cooperating with federal document productions -- and that was the priority. And now that it is over, we can address the state Legislature. That said, we were working simultaneously to complete the audit of information they were asking for."

• "We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"
How do you explain what his aide said? Do you believe she is lying?
No I'll take her at her word... Where do you think she said that they hid nursing home data and from who? I'm not seeing that in her quote
A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny, according to a bombshell new report.
Thats the interpretation of a quote. Look at the actual quote, which I posted above.
"We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"

I don't see where that concludes that they hid data. Do you? or is there a different quote that you are referring to?
To me its pretty clear. Omission on purpose. Cut and dry.
What did they omit? I'm not seeing an admission of them omitting anything. Do you? Even after the fact I'm not seeing the DOJ accusing them of hiding or omitting anything. If I'm wrong can you point to what it is?

Her quote sounds to me like they delayed giving the intel to both the DOJ and State Legislature because they thought Trump was planning a political attack and they wanted to make sure their ducks were in order.
We must be reading different words then and all the hoopla is exaggerated...To me she is saying we didn't share all the data because we were worried about an investigation. Pretty clear to me. Even though she said it in a round about way. Hence all the outrage
Thats a rather generous interpretation when she literally said that they weren't sure what they were going to give the DOJ. Lets take the logic train to the next station. Lets say they actually did hide data from the DOJ. Do you think she would be making that statement on an open Zoom call? If they were being questioned on why they were delaying sending the data to the DOJ would she make that statement on an open zoom call? What seems more likely.

Now to the next stop. Now that all of this is being scrutinized don't you think the actual data that they hid would be at the forefront of the conversation? What did they hide? Because that statement alone from Cuomo's aid couldn't be the only thing these accusations are based on. Right?

the Calculating Cuomo Cabal literally Cooked the books!

no one lies if they don't have SOMETHING TO HIDE!

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A MAN HIDING DEATHS! DEATHS! DEATHS! he knew he was responsible, and he covered it up asunder....
What deaths was he hiding? I haven't seen that report. Can you be specific?
Watch the news, liar!
Don't even try lying about watching Fox as Fox has been running this story all day long

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.
In the name of fairness, objectivity, and my surprised reaction from reading your comment “Interesting that you think the media has that much influence“ that I have to ask for confirmation. Do you really think that the main stream media has anything less than a major impact on public opinion? Surely not! Think about it. Main stream media basically decides what most people will be talking about daily; let that sink in for a while. That comment alone deserves your own disparaging label of being a low IQ type of comment Lol In fact, if we’re going to go for a prize here, you probably just won that booby prize! Whoops, this is an edit. I almost won the booby prize as my inept iPhone and its stupid microphone that was programmed in some south eastern Asian country doesn’t know the difference between the word won and one- go figure!

In order to support your OP, I will add that Cuomo knows how to work the crowd or he never would have been elected. I’m also going to say that New Yorkers typically like fellow New Yorkers, so that factors in to his constituents jumping on board with his recommendations for reacting to COVID-19. Or maybe I have it wrong, are you implying that the whole nation listen to Cuomo? Not a chance, as it turns out, most non-New Yorkers don’t really follow the advice of New Yorkers, unless of course were talking about vacation tips when visiting New York.
The MSM has control over what is discussed sure. But in this instance they were simply airing Cuomo's pressers. People who saw them could make up their own mind whether they got bored, captivated, felt informed, felt lied to, or thought him worth taking the time to listen to. The MSM also aired Trumps pressers during that time. But there was a stark difference between how the two men communicated. I would make the case that a large factor in why Trump lost the election wasn't because of what the MSM said Trump said, but actually what Trump said while "handling" the COVID crisis. Public trust in the media has always been very low, we are all very capable of hearing things and making up our minds whether we agree or disagree.
I have a hard time imagining any one of the mega-media networks (owned by 5-7 men who live in NY) airing a press conference without any follow up commentary, and yet you’ve stated this more than once. I am assuming you’re only referencing, say, ABC when they cut away from recorded programming and cut back to it following a press conference? Typically, when press conferences are held close to the time channels air the mid-day or evening news, they’ll switch to their news casts earlier.

There is a red herring in this thread. On one hand, you posted a topic that could be debated fairly, however, from reading your comments it appears there was more than one intent or purpose for this thread. Of course, you still could’ve been looking for a honest debate but I am questioning that. You told another poster that you had “laid a trap” with your OP. True or false? People can have more than one reason for starting threads, but if you want an honest conversation it requires leaving out subversive tactics.

To avoid being a hypocrite, I will add that I have more than one motive for writing this post to you. 1: I really am wondering if that was true that there was no media commentary by the MSM following any of Cuomo’s COVID-19 press conferences, 2: to mention the red Herring because it’s a valid assessment of at least more than one motive stated by you, 3: to hope you consider my “outsider looking in” assessment to take responsibility for what’s happened in your thread, and for the fact it didn’t go the way you wanted it to you have to take responsibility in that. Well, you don’t “have to” of course, it’s just a friendly suggestion. I’m a bit focused on people taking personal responsibility for their own actions, so it is a reaction to your words about other people not staying on topic while you had this hidden motive....not too hidden though lol Carry on;)
I wanted and still want an honest conversation, yes. I've had a few good ones so far. I've been on this board long enough to know how the trolls swarm to derail threads. So I also set a trap for the obvious troll reaction responses I knew many would make. I started the thread to talk about contributing factors to Cuomo's popularity. I know the trolls would jump right into the "elderly murder" narrative. So I put a little dig of the Low IQ reply. It wasn't a coy thing, it was pretty obvious. All in all I'm pretty happy with how the thread has turned out.

Lets see who is who.

It’s hilarious watching you Cuommunists defend him.
What did I say that you think is a defense?!
Your entire ridiculous post.

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.
In the name of fairness, objectivity, and my surprised reaction from reading your comment “Interesting that you think the media has that much influence“ that I have to ask for confirmation. Do you really think that the main stream media has anything less than a major impact on public opinion? Surely not! Think about it. Main stream media basically decides what most people will be talking about daily; let that sink in for a while. That comment alone deserves your own disparaging label of being a low IQ type of comment Lol In fact, if we’re going to go for a prize here, you probably just won that booby prize! Whoops, this is an edit. I almost won the booby prize as my inept iPhone and its stupid microphone that was programmed in some south eastern Asian country doesn’t know the difference between the word won and one- go figure!

In order to support your OP, I will add that Cuomo knows how to work the crowd or he never would have been elected. I’m also going to say that New Yorkers typically like fellow New Yorkers, so that factors in to his constituents jumping on board with his recommendations for reacting to COVID-19. Or maybe I have it wrong, are you implying that the whole nation listen to Cuomo? Not a chance, as it turns out, most non-New Yorkers don’t really follow the advice of New Yorkers, unless of course were talking about vacation tips when visiting New York.
The MSM has control over what is discussed sure. But in this instance they were simply airing Cuomo's pressers. People who saw them could make up their own mind whether they got bored, captivated, felt informed, felt lied to, or thought him worth taking the time to listen to. The MSM also aired Trumps pressers during that time. But there was a stark difference between how the two men communicated. I would make the case that a large factor in why Trump lost the election wasn't because of what the MSM said Trump said, but actually what Trump said while "handling" the COVID crisis. Public trust in the media has always been very low, we are all very capable of hearing things and making up our minds whether we agree or disagree.
I have a hard time imagining any one of the mega-media networks (owned by 5-7 men who live in NY) airing a press conference without any follow up commentary, and yet you’ve stated this more than once. I am assuming you’re only referencing, say, ABC when they cut away from recorded programming and cut back to it following a press conference? Typically, when press conferences are held close to the time channels air the mid-day or evening news, they’ll switch to their news casts earlier.

There is a red herring in this thread. On one hand, you posted a topic that could be debated fairly, however, from reading your comments it appears there was more than one intent or purpose for this thread. Of course, you still could’ve been looking for a honest debate but I am questioning that. You told another poster that you had “laid a trap” with your OP. True or false? People can have more than one reason for starting threads, but if you want an honest conversation it requires leaving out subversive tactics.

To avoid being a hypocrite, I will add that I have more than one motive for writing this post to you. 1: I really am wondering if that was true that there was no media commentary by the MSM following any of Cuomo’s COVID-19 press conferences, 2: to mention the red Herring because it’s a valid assessment of at least more than one motive stated by you, 3: to hope you consider my “outsider looking in” assessment to take responsibility for what’s happened in your thread, and for the fact it didn’t go the way you wanted it to you have to take responsibility in that. Well, you don’t “have to” of course, it’s just a friendly suggestion. I’m a bit focused on people taking personal responsibility for their own actions, so it is a reaction to your words about other people not staying on topic while you had this hidden motive....not too hidden though lol Carry on;)
To address your other question about media coverage. A large majority of Cuomo's coverage was his pressers and interviews but of course there was some commentary by both friendlies and skeptics that praised and criticized him. More so on the friendly side.

I appreciate your post BTW. Always looking for a good challenge and debate. I'm not so inclined to engage in detail with the trolls but people like you are much better to engage with.

Lets see who is who.

It’s hilarious watching you Cuommunists defend him.
What did I say that you think is a defense?!
Your entire ridiculous post.
oh gee, what a spectacularly generalized answer. Good one!

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

I am late to this thread, but your question is quite a simple one.

Cuomo's COVID response appealed to the American public because he gave daily press briefings which were informative. People wanted information, and NY was hardest hit, so Cuomo provided lots of good info, along with some arguably-false information ("we need ventilators").

I believe I saw that he gave 111 daily briefings in a row, but I could be wrong about that.

I don't like Cuomo's policies in general, but that is effective leadership. Lots of other politicians probably did similar, but did not have the widespread news coverage that Cuomo received for good reason.

He also used it as an opportunity to bash Trump, and that appeals to a lot of people, even though Trump sent Cuomo a hospital ship which he barely used, choosing instead to.... Oh never mind, I am not supposed to mention what Cuomo actually did that was counter productive, according to your original rules. :)

He had such mass appeal before the truth came out, that he got an Emmy and sold a book congratulating himself. The irony.
No no I appreciate the reply, that was thoughtful and you made great points. Cuomo did compliment trump for sending the ship and supplies but other than that I think you are spot on. I don't mind veering around the topic as long the original question is addressed. Kudos on a nicely articulated post.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A MAN HIDING DEATHS! DEATHS! DEATHS! he knew he was responsible, and he covered it up asunder....
Watch the news, liar!
Don't even try lying about watching Fox as Fox has been running this story all day long
I watched the morning show with Dana and Bill... The Five and Special Report... if it was on any of those shows then I saw it. So what exactly are you talking about. Don't call me a liar when you don't know what youre talking about.

Watch the news, liar!
I watched the morning show with Dana and Bill... The Five and Special Report... if it was on any of those shows then I saw it. So what exactly are you talking about. Don't call me a liar when you don't know what youre talking about.
It appears as though you see what you want to see.
I just did a Google on Andrew Cuomo COVID an nursing homes and you don't have the balls to see what's going on.
I'm out of this thread and your delusional world.

Watch the news, liar!
I just did a Google on Andrew Cuomo COVID an nursing homes and you don't have the balls to see what's going on.
So you watched it on the news and then you google searched it but you can't even formulate a sentence from all that info you absorbed and make an argument for the thread. Brilliant. See ya. Thanks for the waste of time

Watch the news, liar!
So you watched it on the news and then you google searched it but you can't even formulate a sentence from all that info you absorbed and make an argument for the thread. Brilliant. See ya. Thanks for the waste of time
I already did but you're doing what you always do.
You are a well trained bullshit artist.

And apparently read this many of the results:
Have you watched Andrew Cuomo's response, Dr. Internet PhD?
Even Andrew admits something went wrong with the provided data but he's trying to blame it on Trump.
It doesn't matter as something horrible will happen in the next week or 2 to take Cuomo out of the headlines.

Watch the news, liar!
I already did but you're doing what you always do.
You are a well trained bullshit artist.
If you already did then I’ll sincerely apologize for missing it. Can you restate the point your trying to make so I can address it?

Lets see who is who.

His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.

The article you posted just shows that Cuomo held off on giving state legislators data because they were working with the DOJ and wanted to resolve that situation first. A cover up like I'm talking about would involve coordinating the reporting false numbers. Wouldn't you agree?
Huh?

I don't see where they hid data. This controversy in these articles is between Cuomo's admin and the NY state legislature as they requested data and Cuomo denied giving it to them because they were working with Trumps DOJ which they were worried was targeting them to politicize COVID deaths. They wanted to resolve the DOJ issue before sharing with the State legislature. Is that how you understand it or are you seeing something that I'm not?

These were the relevant quotes that the article was based on. Again, tell me if im missing something.

• We explained that the Trump administration was in the midst of a politically motivated effort to blame Democratic states for COVID deaths," he said Thursday evening. "And that we were cooperating with federal document productions -- and that was the priority. And now that it is over, we can address the state Legislature. That said, we were working simultaneously to complete the audit of information they were asking for."

• "We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"
No I'll take her at her word... Where do you think she said that they hid nursing home data and from who? I'm not seeing that in her quote
A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny, according to a bombshell new report.
Thats the interpretation of a quote. Look at the actual quote, which I posted above.
"We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"

I don't see where that concludes that they hid data. Do you? or is there a different quote that you are referring to?
What did they omit? I'm not seeing an admission of them omitting anything. Do you? Even after the fact I'm not seeing the DOJ accusing them of hiding or omitting anything. If I'm wrong can you point to what it is?

Her quote sounds to me like they delayed giving the intel to both the DOJ and State Legislature because they thought Trump was planning a political attack and they wanted to make sure their ducks were in order.
We must be reading different words then and all the hoopla is exaggerated...To me she is saying we didn't share all the data because we were worried about an investigation. Pretty clear to me. Even though she said it in a round about way. Hence all the outrage
Thats a rather generous interpretation when she literally said that they weren't sure what they were going to give the DOJ. Lets take the logic train to the next station. Lets say they actually did hide data from the DOJ. Do you think she would be making that statement on an open Zoom call? If they were being questioned on why they were delaying sending the data to the DOJ would she make that statement on an open zoom call? What seems more likely.

Now to the next stop. Now that all of this is being scrutinized don't you think the actual data that they hid would be at the forefront of the conversation? What did they hide? Because that statement alone from Cuomo's aid couldn't be the only thing these accusations are based on. Right?
My guess is this was going to come out anyway in an investigation and she is trying to save her hide. As far as what she is hiding it's how many actual people died because they sent infected persons back into nursing homes. I disagree that the interpretation is generous. To me it's very black and white.

Lets see who is who.

Huh?

My guess is this was going to come out anyway in an investigation and she is trying to save her hide. As far as what she is hiding it's how many actual people died because they sent infected persons back into nursing homes. I disagree that the interpretation is generous. To me it's very black and white.
Black and white is if she said exactly what you claim she said... which she didn’t. She explained why they delayed giving intel to the DOJ. Intel that seems to be verified by the DOJ from what I’ve seen. If you’ve heard different then please let me know.

She didn’t say they hid or forged intel. That’s the generous leap you are making

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

The real question is, how much did CNN help cover up the truth?

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!
Isn't it obvious? Cuomo was pumped up by his pals in the liberal media! They gave that lying sack of shit an EMMY when his policies were responsible for all of those deaths! He wrote a book and sold the rights for big money and it was all BULLSHIT! Andrew Cuomo should be the most vilified man in America right now but you assholes on the left are talking about him as a candidate for President!

Forum List

Back