Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism

Liberals have perpetrated over 60 acts of terrorism in the last 2 - 3 weeks alone after the USSC's decision.

Democrats have personally thrratened USSC Justices,incitedadsassination attempts,and openly called for Insurrection.

We haven't even mentioned Antifa & BLM...

Who do you think you're kidding?

Keep parroting Democrat BS.
Yes. Good response. Very good.

Black people rioting does not somehow make them ANTIfA or BLM. BLM, specifically, is a very specific organization. Either way those weren’t acts of terror. Most of the people who died were the black people themselves.

1657676701015.png

Tha Anti-Defamation League has assessed 450 acts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years.

Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

Nearly half of the murders were specifically tied to white supremacists.

The right desperately tries to attach any sort of political violence to ANTIfA to balance out or excuse all the rightwing violence, but they are talking about an organization that hardly exists in the first place lol. It’s basically just random people calling themselves ANTIFA and maybe wear black. You rarely hear about it. The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. In one conversation the rightwing talks about how much lefties are snowflakes but in another conversation they assert the left is unhinged and violent. They basically will throw any negative stereotype they can think of at lefties even though these stereotypes clearly conflict. I mean seriously, pick one.

Make no mistake: Trump rhetoric is clearly one of the most toxic.

Perhaps right-wing extremists are just better shots.
Did the ADL provide any data on rounds fired or plots uncovered and stopped, versus targets eliminated?

Tha Anti-Defamation League has assessed 450 acts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years.

Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

The right desperately tries to attach any sort of political violence to ANTIfA to balance out or excuse all the rightwing violence, but they are talking about an organization that hardly exists in the first place lol. It’s basically just random people calling themselves ANTIFA and maybe wear black. You rarely hear about it. The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. In one conversation the rightwing talks about how much lefties are snowflakes but in another conversation they assert the left is unhinged and violent. They basically will throw any negative stereotype they can think of at lefties even though these stereotypes clearly conflict. I mean seriously, pick one.

INCELs most of all.

People should have doubts about how the Left counts hate crimes and racial violence.
When a BLM supporter murdered 5 Dallas policemen it was not called a hate crime or a racially motivated mass murder.
When another BLM supporter ran over 60 people in a Wisconsin Christmas parade that killed 6 people, it was not called a hate crime or a racially motivated mass murder.
Those are just a couple of big cases.

Who gives a shit what they think? They are a Left wing propaganda outlet.

People should have doubts about how the Left counts hate crimes and racial violence.
When a BLM supporter murdered 5 Dallas policemen it was not called a hate crime or a racially motivated mass murder.
When another BLM supporter ran over 60 people in a Wisconsin Christmas parade that killed 6 people, it was not called a hate crime or a racially motivated mass murder.
But the ADL has statistics and shit! :icon_rolleyes:

Let's see, my responses in order of relevance:

1. whoop-dee-doo
2. izzatso
3. you get what you pay for
4. the social dynamic is a self fulfilling prophecy

The libbies have no clue - NO clue - what right wing terrorism actually looks like. No one younger than 30 has ever seen any.

But I have. I've seen it, and I know what it looks like. I was in Guatemala in the 80's.

All I can say is, if the leftards keep going the way they're going, that's what they're going to get.

It's not a threat, it's a simple statement of human nature. Keep getting in peoples' faces, eventually they'll push you out. How hard they push... well... :dunno:

Where is the evidence BLM was responsible?

Forum List

Back