Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism

Tha Anti-Defamation League has assessed 450 acts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years.

Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

Nearly half of the murders were specifically tied to white supremacists.

The right desperately tries to attach any sort of political violence to ANTIfA to balance out or excuse all the rightwing violence, but they are talking about an organization that hardly exists in the first place lol. It’s basically just random people calling themselves ANTIFA and maybe wear black. You rarely hear about it. The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. In one conversation the rightwing talks about how much lefties are snowflakes but in another conversation they assert the left is unhinged and violent. They basically will throw any negative stereotype they can think of at lefties even though these stereotypes clearly conflict. I mean seriously, pick one.

Make no mistake: Trump rhetoric is clearly one of the most toxic.
fuck dude, antifa did 450 in one night in portland.

fuck off with this shit, chicken little.

in all fairness, he looked stupid before he started all this.

1657678792715.png

Tha Anti-Defamation League has assessed 450 acts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years.

Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

The right desperately tries to attach any sort of political violence to ANTIfA to balance out or excuse all the rightwing violence, but they are talking about an organization that hardly exists in the first place lol. It’s basically just random people calling themselves ANTIFA and maybe wear black. You rarely hear about it. The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. In one conversation the rightwing talks about how much lefties are snowflakes but in another conversation they assert the left is unhinged and violent. They basically will throw any negative stereotype they can think of at lefties even though these stereotypes clearly conflict. I mean seriously, pick one.

Sorry about those 450 acts of violence over the last 10 years. It would have been far worse if we weren't also the most restrained segment of society. I mean it's not easy being a "right-winger", with all that self-control, restraint, counting to ten and biting your lip.

Let's just agree that you shouldn't poke a sleeping lion, let's shake hands, make up, and be Best Friends Forever, mmmkay?

Hugs and kisses, bro. :11:

Yeah the ADL is a hate org. It's like asking commies about prison conditions at gulags.

They are rioting lefties and the Lefties refuse to count them as that.

Well, look, I don't want to annoy the mods, so I'll be gentle.

There's an underlying reality to all this though, and it's really very VERY easy to understand.

The key word is BOUNDARIES.

That word has two very specific meanings in context, and if you understand them both and understand how they relate, you will perceive the landscape accurately.

In a nutshell, here are the two meanings:

1. trampling on boundaries
2. fluid boundaries

The relationship between those two things, has a lot to do with a part of the brain called the ventromedial prefrontal cortex. Which is vestigial in apes and monkeys, it hardly exists at all. You can look it up if you wish, I won't bend your ear about it. Let's just say, Hitler and amphetamines is not a good combination.

Does not even rise to some SNL comedy skit.There were arguably
More Left wing extremist examples in the summer of love { 2020 }
than in all reports in the last 10 years.George Floyd and The Ferguson
Effect.I need examples of ANY Right-wing extremists burning down
city blocks,stores and Rioting.besides the highly selective Charlottsville
Rally.
Plus while you nutbaggers are at it ... Explain why the DNC in August
of 2020 Refused to make any mention of VIOLENCE at their DNC
Convention.While the RNC at their 2020 Convention made a big deal
about VIOLENCE.
I mean,since ... Words Do Matter!

Bullshit

There's an underlying reality to all this though, and it's really very VERY easy to understand.

That word has two very specific meanings in context, and if you understand them both and understand how they relate, you will perceive the landscape accurately.

2. fluid boundaries

The relationship between those two things, has a lot to do with a part of the brain called the ventromedial prefrontal cortex. Which is vestigial in apes and monkeys, it hardly exists at all. You can look it up if you wish, I won't bend your ear about it. Let's just say, Hitler and amphetamines is not a good combination.

Well, I'm not Hitler nor am I on Amphetamines. Meanwhile the BLM and Antifa riots were clearly lefty riots, and lefties don't count them so that they can lie.

2. fluid boundaries

Lying is the Democrats amphetamine.Where addiction becomes imminent.

Forum List

Back