Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism

Four years? See that’s you making shit up lol

I will dismiss and laugh at you denying recent history, lefty.

1657681053507.png

Did I say anything about "guns"? There you go projecting again.

Guns are icky.
Not to be confused with the " Ickey shuffle ".Famous end zone
hop made famous by Cincinnati Bengal Ickey Woods.Who once
explained he had a choice to make.Either pursue a career in Football
or fall back in with his buddies who ran with gangs.

Well, I'm not Hitler nor am I on Amphetamines. Meanwhile the BLM and Antifa riots were clearly lefty riots, and lefties don't count them so that they can lie.

Follow my logic here...

Black Lives Matter, the organization, had less than 6000 dollars in the bank at the instant George Floyd was killed. They were nobodies, nothing burgers. Just another wanna-be bunch of commies.

48 hours later, Black Lives Matter, the organization, had half a million dollars in the bank, and NO ONE HAD HEARD OF THEM YET. The riots in Minneapolis had barely just begun, Black Lives Matter entered the picture AFTER those riots.

So, where did the money come from? Where did the half million come from, that Black Lives Matter used, to stage the mostly peaceful protests, in every major population center in the country?

I'll tell you exactly where it came from. The DNC. Through an organization called Thousand Currents, which is a DNC financial conduit for local leftist "charitable" caused - and specifically a woman named Susan Rosenberg who sits on its board of directors, who is a CONVICTED COMMUNIST TERRORIST who spent 28 years in prison till Slick Willie Clinton let her out.

This is all FACT, provable 100% by financial records in the public domain.

The DNC => funded <= the Summer of Love.

Helped organize it logistically

Bailed its participants out of jail

Who in their right mind is going to talk to me about right wing terrorism?

The ones where you make shit up on the spot? I’ve seen them.

You far too willing to accept the shit you get spoon fed every day from MSNBC and CNN. But you can't bring yourself to look at more than one point of view?

Please turn in your liberal card. You are in no ways "tolerant" or "open minded."

Follow my logic here...

Black Lives Matter, the organization, had less than 6000 dollars in the bank at the instant George Floyd was killed. They were nobodies, nothing burgers. Just another wanna-be bunch of commies.

48 hours later, Black Lives Matter, the organization, had half a million dollars in the bank, and NO ONE HAD HEARD OF THEM YET. The riots in Minneapolis had barely just begun, Black Lives Matter entered the picture AFTER those riots.

So, where did the money come from? Where did the half million come from, that Black Lives Matter used, to stage the mostly peaceful protests, in every major population center in the country?

I'll tell you exactly where it came from. The DNC. Through an organization called Thousand Currents, which is a DNC financial conduit for local leftist "charitable" caused - and specifically a woman named Susan Rosenberg who sits on its board of directors, who is a CONVICTED COMMUNIST TERRORIST who spent 28 years in prison till Slick Willie Clinton let her out.

This is all FACT, provable 100% by financial records in the public domain.

The DNC => funded <= the Summer of Love.

Helped organize it logistically

Bailed its participants out of jail

Who in their right mind is going to talk to me about right wing terrorism?

Perhaps the first riots. Later, they kept organizing and/or inspiring "protests" and riots.

The important part here is, that those race riots were lefty race riots.

You far too willing to accept the shit you get spoon fed every day from MSNBC and CNN. But you can't bring yourself to look at more than one point of view?

Please turn in your liberal card. You are in no ways "tolerant" or "open minded."
Lol this post has nothing at all to do with MSNBC or CNN.

Forum List

Back