Rightwing extremism is a much bigger problem than leftwing extremism

Tha Anti-Defamation League has assessed 450 acts of terrorism in the US over the last 10 years.

Of these 450 killings, right-wing extremists committed about 75 percent. Islamic extremists were responsible for about 20 percent, and left-wing extremists were responsible for 4 percent.

Nearly half of the murders were specifically tied to white supremacists.

The right desperately tries to attach any sort of political violence to ANTIfA to balance out or excuse all the rightwing violence, but they are talking about an organization that hardly exists in the first place lol. It’s basically just random people calling themselves ANTIFA and maybe wear black. You rarely hear about it. The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. In one conversation the rightwing talks about how much lefties are snowflakes but in another conversation they assert the left is unhinged and violent. They basically will throw any negative stereotype they can think of at lefties even though these stereotypes clearly conflict. I mean seriously, pick one.

Make no mistake: Trump rhetoric is clearly one of the most toxic.

Sounds like a Friday night in shitcago

Another thread in which snowflakes / Democrats want to accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / do.

Another thread in which snowflakes / Democrats want to accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / do.

Perjection. I wouldn't be them if someone threatened to shove a cucumber up my ass while making me recite the lyrics from the musical play, the HMS Pinafore.

You know that's what liberals secretly want, don't you? They're very anal.

Well afterall It's a hot bed of extremists in maga hats

MAGA-hatted "Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis coming out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism", to paraphrase the idiot named 'Joe."

I don't even own a Tiki Torch. I see they're on sale at Walmart for $2.99, but why would I even need one?

:laughing0301:

MAGA-hatted "Klansmen and white supremacists and neo-Nazis coming out in the open, their crazed faces illuminated by torches, veins bulging, and bearing the fangs of racism", to paraphrase the idiot named 'Joe."

I don't even own a Tiki Torch. I see they're on sale at Walmart for $2.99, but why would I even need one?

:laughing0301:
I think The Bleach is on sale this week

Just 2020. And I am not ignoring it.

No riots in 2022, either, really. You know why, right? Police are being held accountable. Progress has been made.

Now, back to the topic...

How about that right wing extremism?
There isn't any.

You don't see right wing rioters taking over parts of cities.

Or throwing Molotovs at the cops.

Or burning out small businesses.

You just don't see that.

It doesn't exist.

Black people rioting does not somehow make them ANTIfA or BLM. BLM, specifically, is a very specific organization. Either way those weren’t acts of terror. Most of the people who died were the black people themselves.

You don't even know what terrorism is, you stupid putz. 574 individual riots, 34 dead, more than 3,000 officers injured and almost 2 billion in damages. Are you seriously going to say those riots weren't meant to effect political change? Violence with the intent of political change is the very definition of terrorism.

terrorism tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm

noun​

1. The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
Now take your troll thread and shove it.

Just 2020. And I am not ignoring it.

No riots in 2022, either, really. You know why, right? Police are being held accountable. Progress has been made.

Now, back to the topic...

How about that right wing extremism?

Nope. Because your side, the LEFT won the election. That is what hte riots were about. Creating the illusion that Trump's presidency was some sort of "not normal" crisis.

That shows that they were lefty political race riots, not just criminals looting.

It was political violence. From your side. That worked. So you know to use it next time too. It is the future of this country.

Forum List

Back