Rightwingers fell for the hoax

Really unethical and so likely to be debunked, why do it?
I dont know why she thought she could get away with it

People crying wolf exist on both sides

Minorities are caught all the time claiming to be the victims of hate crimes that never happened

Thanks for proving ignorant snowflakes, trolls, and bots still believe the Hillary hoax.

Suckers. :laugh:
Again - Republican Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Lil' Marco:

20211125_222244-jpg.787151

You have not addressed the link.
I addressed the link.

Article proves the Rightwingers fell for another HOAX. Great article and factual of course.
Wow. Leftists fall for one hoax after another that has caused so much harm to this nation and put people like Stinky Joe Biden in the White House, yet you think you have something to talk about when somebody listens to a false report about veterans being kicked out of hotels.
I would have to question first why those veterans were in hotels in the first place.
I saw the story and then continued surfing.
I didn't care either way.
It doesn't erase the fact that the Biden Adm is trafficking humans for nefarious purposes.

So you think because someone told the truth that was against the lying bullshit Demonrat leaders they should be punished with withdrawal of the right to cash their own checks for their own money to pay the grocery store, farmer supply store, and home depot too? I think the 300,000 people we know of who got chased down by FBI orders from Pelosi desk to make life hell on earth for her adversaries is a good idea? I never thought of you as being Pelosi's bitch before. Not even once.
Unfortunately Google Translate doesn't list gibberish as a translation option.

Everyone doesn't think she is ignorant.

By your comments, everyone who was duped and still believes Hillary's hoax, that Biden and Obama aren't traitors who knew about Hillary's Hoax and still engaged in a failed attempt to undermine a newly elected govt and attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a US President from office is 'IGNORANT'.

OK, I buy that one....
We know that you don't care that people think you're ignorant. You've been shown multiple times that there was Trump-Russian collusion and you still deny reality.

20211125_222244-jpg.787151

Forum List

Back