Rightwingers fell for the hoax

Further reading the link, it now seems pretty silly.

Terry and William told CNN that associates of Toney-Finch allegedly went to a homeless shelter trying to round up volunteers to go with her to Connecticut to speak with a local politician.

She found 15 volunteers and took them to a nearby diner where she bought them all the food and alcohol they wanted, they added.

When the meal was over, Toney-Finch allegedly rounded them up in the parking lot and told them they were instead going to meet with a local member of the chamber of commerce, with instructions that they were to say they were veterans and they were being displaced to make room for asylum seekers. If they weren’t comfortable speaking, Toney-Finch told them to say they suffered from PTSD and couldn’t speak, the two men said.

Really? She wants them to meet with the Chamber of Commerce, but gets them drunk first? If she wanted them to make a sympathy-generating presentation, why would she do that? How would she stop them from alcohol-fueled honesty?

Toney-Finch allegedly took them back to the shelter once the meeting was done and told some that she was going to come back on Friday with the money, the men said. The men allege she never paid them.

“I never said that and I never did that,” Toney-Finch told CNN.

Why would she go through all that trouble and then not pay them? That would guarantee that she would be ratted out.

Where's corroboration from the diner of a woman bringing in fifteen men and plying them with food and booze? Do diners even sell booze in New York? In Texas, Denny's doesn't serve whiskey, I know that.

I guess I'll have to call this the "Homeless Veterans Displaced by Migrants was a Hoax" Hoax.

Ok, I looked up Sharon Toney-Finch. Now I see why she is under attack:

1684596982366.png

A successful black American woman veteran who helps her fellow and sister veterans, must be an anathema to Democrats. Hell, just "successful black," would trigger them, since it goes against their core narrative.

Along with homeless veterans, her foundation also helps families who are dealing with preemies, or as Democrats would call them "clumps of cells." No doubt that gets under the Democrats' skin as well.

Ok, I looked up Sharon Toney-Finch. Now I see why she is under attack:

View attachment 787161

A successful black American woman veteran who helps her fellow and sister veterans, must be an anathema to Democrats. Hell, just "successful black," would trigger them, since it goes against their core narrative.

Along with homeless veterans, her foundation also helps families who are dealing with preemies, or as Democrats would call them "clumps of cells." No doubt that gets under the Democrats' skin as well.
She did a bad thing

You fucking lying democrat propaganda parrots remind me of the guy impaled on a spear through his chest whimpering.."come back here, I'm not through with you yet".

Forum List

Back