Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

Individual freedom is the biggest thing there is, everything else should come second to that in government and politics.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

I couldn't agree more! Well stated.

This entire thread, reading all the comments, is hilarious.
Thank you for the entertainment and showing just what the right really feels and believes.
Keep up the good work.

Wow!Are you wrong but keep up the terrible analysis.

Sorry bout that,

1. We should never let gay marriage go, even the pope has made comments he can not judge homos, which is a cop out on Christianity.
2. Homos are not equal, or to be given a pass for this sin, sin is not for man to forgive, its Gods job.
3. Bottom line humans are not God, and its not wise to act like God, the Pope abandoning God is a shocker, but guess what the Pope is human and can make mistakes in judgment.
4. God can not accept homos, and never will, God will judge you, and those who play God, God isn't going to look at those mercifully, who should know his will.
5. Being a homo is going against how God created creation, he will not agree with this sort of perversion not now, not never.
6. God does not make mistakes, man does, man does not forgive, God does.
7. To Christians everywhere, from the least to the greatest, get yourself straight, and stop supporting the homo agenda.
8. For if you cover the sin of a sinner, you act of God, you are mistaken, you are not God, what is next maybe you cover the sins of a baby killer, mass murderer, Hitler was just misunderstood?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And that nonsense above will continue to keep the GOP a small party nationally.

his views represent a tiny minority of the GOP. The problem you lefties have is that the alinsky and ayers views represent the majority of the dem party.

This may come as a shock to you, but some people are naturally revolted by the act of homosexuality. For some of us, it has nothing to do with religion.

Also, some of us prefer certain political beliefs not because we want to "win elections", but because we feel it's the best way to govern a society. I would rather not compromise my beliefs and lose an election, than win an election by compromising my beliefs.

We don't "pick fights" in order to alienate us. We simply believe in standing up for what we feel is right, and stand against what is wrong.

Conservatives are not the running around trying to throw queers in jail. It's the queers and queer enablers that are pushing their pro-gay agenda into us, as well as children. The only thing conservatives are doing is standing up for their own beliefs, and saying "NO, we will not change our beliefs". We will not accept or recognize "gay marriage" in order to make queers and their liberal pimps feel better about themselves.

Ok....I can buy that. But I can never understand why some people think and talk so very much about something that revolts them.

I am revolted by the idea of morbidly obese people getting it on....but I don't talk about it, I don't spend a great deal of time thinking about it....nor do I try to regulate it.

We see the wild reactionary far right craziness above by redfish and SirJames.

If you bothered to read the posts, you would see that I called him the far right minority. I did not agree with his views, but I fully support his right to express them.

As long as you include yourself in the far right reactionary minority of the party, I am fine with that.

However, you must not pretend your are mainstream Republican. You are not.

his views represent a tiny minority of the GOP. The problem you lefties have is that the alinsky and ayers views represent the majority of the dem party.

You and SirJames are the alinsky equivalents of the far right.

I am mainstream GOP and you are the small minority.

The social nonsense will not be allowed to interfere with the election of mainstream Republicans.

No, Jake. you are mainstream far left pretending to be a republican so you can hurl failed left wing talking points. We know who and what you are. stop pretending.

No, Redfish, stop pretending.. You are reactionary far right trying to act like mainstream republican so you can fire far right reactionary talking points. We are on to you.

Sorry bout that,

1. We should never let gay marriage go, even the pope has made comments he can not judge homos, which is a cop out on Christianity.
2. Homos are not equal, or to be given a pass for this sin, sin is not for man to forgive, its Gods job.
3. Bottom line humans are not God, and its not wise to act like God, the Pope abandoning God is a shocker, but guess what the Pope is human and can make mistakes in judgment.
4. God can not accept homos, and never will, God will judge you, and those who play God, God isn't going to look at those mercifully, who should know his will.
5. Being a homo is going against how God created creation, he will not agree with this sort of perversion not now, not never.
6. God does not make mistakes, man does, man does not forgive, God does.
7. To Christians everywhere, from the least to the greatest, get yourself straight, and stop supporting the homo agenda.
8. For if you cover the sin of a sinner, you act of God, you are mistaken, you are not God, what is next maybe you cover the sins of a baby killer, mass murderer, Hitler was just misunderstood?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

By small you mean like 2% behind the "biggest" party in the country? While I agree that hatin on gays is full retard, you sir are a different version of "full retard" yourself. And in 2012 the Republican party grew by a million, the Dem party died by 4 million. Do some research before you post Jake, it might save you from coming across as an ignorant dumb fucking progressive.

The GOP was still the minority and was defeated for the Presidency and lost seats to the Senate Dem majority as well as losing GOP house seats.

Your "gain" was still a continuing loss.

You out yourself as a far right reactionary shill acting like a counter alinksy.

We don't need that shit in the Republican Party.

Wow!Are you wrong but keep up the terrible analysis.

Your analysis is flawed: I am mainstream GOP while you are a totally ineffective far right reactionary counter alinksy, at whom the majority of the GOP laughs.

The actual number ....... LESS THAN 4% are Gay !

A figure pulled directly from your fourth point of contact. The fact is that you have no idea how many people are gay because we don't have to tell you if we are or not.

The only reason why so many allegedly educated {or indoctrinated as the case may be} and supposedly informed American Adults believe that so many of their countrymen are perverts is Gross over representation and coverage by the Media, both in Entertainment Fiction {Soaps, Sitcoms, Movies..} and News coverage.

Almost any show currently airing on television features at least one homosexual. Daytime talk shows, Soaps, and comedies are rampant with out of closet card carrying homosexual characters. In addition, all these characters are not permitted to display character flaws, they are either wealthy, educated, and happy OR depressed and oppressed by perceived mistreatment from normal people.

Most everyone knows someone who is gay or lesbian. Many have loved ones or family members who are gay or lesbian. That is what's happening, not some conspiracy where gays have taken over your airwaves.

You need to watch more TV if that's all you've seen of gay characters on television.

I must say, I've been pleased to find same sex options for my gaming characters in both Skyrim and Dragons Age. Times they have changed...for the better.

I find the inclusion of any sexuality content in any game highly offensive and im an avid gamer. I play games to escape reality for awhile not have politics and other crap shoved in my face. And the offensive part is because children play these games. Peter Molenuex (Fable Series) is the worst and I suspect he likes children, and not in a good way. Sex in video games is just creepy.

So don't follow the romantic story lines if you don't want to, they aren't essential.

Relationships are political?

I am married and in a civil union so I am fine with it. I know you are not, but hey don't let that far left hatred stand in your way.

That's where you're wrong. I'm perfectly fine with Civil Unions. I'm not fine with separate but equal. Marriage for straights and civil unions for gays is the definition of separate but equal and in case you weren't aware, that was declared unconstitutional.

thanks for finally admitting that it is all about the word marriage, not equality or fairness or acceptance or tolerance or anything else.

you want the government to force the majority of the country to call your gay hook up a marriage.

Fishy, I've said the same thing I've been saying...we don't care about the word, just the equality. Change the fucking word...just change it for everyone.

Actually one can change their sexual orientation it is the far left that tells them they can not, they must be gay and they must follow the far left without question or you will be cast out.

No, you can modify your behaviors, the orientation remains.

So if a person is attracted to females and then discovers they are attracted to males, did they change their orientation or not?

No, their orientation is bisexual. Sexuality is more fluid than our puritanical roots allow for.

Look at it this way...sexuality is a scale. Some people are 100% either way straight or gay...the rest fall somewhere along the scale

Marriage equality is marriage elasticity with the goal of marriage extinction.

Masha Gessen, Lesbian activist.

Republican politicians should let the issue go. Conservative individuals would do much better to bring it down to a very personal level. It's what you do in your own little individual life that matters more than what a politician says.

A figure pulled directly from your fourth point of contact. The fact is that you have no idea how many people are gay because we don't have to tell you if we are or not.

Most everyone knows someone who is gay or lesbian. Many have loved ones or family members who are gay or lesbian. That is what's happening, not some conspiracy where gays have taken over your airwaves.

You need to watch more TV if that's all you've seen of gay characters on television.

I must say, I've been pleased to find same sex options for my gaming characters in both Skyrim and Dragons Age. Times they have changed...for the better.

I find the inclusion of any sexuality content in any game highly offensive and im an avid gamer. I play games to escape reality for awhile not have politics and other crap shoved in my face. And the offensive part is because children play these games. Peter Molenuex (Fable Series) is the worst and I suspect he likes children, and not in a good way. Sex in video games is just creepy.

So don't follow the romantic story lines if you don't want to, they aren't essential.

Relationships are political?

Some games flaunt political messages. Wasn't talking sexuality only. Games are to escape life not emulate it. Oh, and some games force the sex nonsense, while others glorify the seedyness of some of it. There are ways to be tasteful but most developers go for shock value because it excites an immature audience. For instance in the last Fable 2 boys or 2 girls could goto bed together, have VERY noisy sex and wake up pregnant. And that is the kind of in your face shit that irritates me because the game is targeted at kids.

The "gay rights movement" is representative of all that is wrong with progressives. They've tarted up the 14th Amendment to cover gay marriage. Gee, it never did before.

They've hijacked scientific inquiry with silly studies that supposedly prove homosexuality is not a choice.

They've created a fictional minority of "gays."

All of this to cater to the agenda of a vocal gaggle of malcontents who want to marry only for government benefits.

To hell with 'em.

Then, don't come to our weddings. :D
Yeah. How'd that work out for the baker who didn't want to cater to gays?

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

But that is just it. The government is making it our business. Why should government be involved in marriage at all? That is the question.

Without the goverment, could whites marry blacks at one point?

It was the government that PREVENTED them from marrying.

Individuals are created with rights. Government can only take them away -- government can't grant them.

You and SirJames are the alinsky equivalents of the far right.

I am mainstream GOP and you are the small minority.

The social nonsense will not be allowed to interfere with the election of mainstream Republicans.

No, Jake. you are mainstream far left pretending to be a republican so you can hurl failed left wing talking points. We know who and what you are. stop pretending.

No, Redfish, stop pretending.. You are reactionary far right trying to act like mainstream republican so you can fire far right reactionary talking points. We are on to you.
Yes, you and other lying progressives are on to conservatives.

The "gay rights movement" is representative of all that is wrong with progressives. They've tarted up the 14th Amendment to cover gay marriage. Gee, it never did before.

They've hijacked scientific inquiry with silly studies that supposedly prove homosexuality is not a choice.

They've created a fictional minority of "gays."

All of this to cater to the agenda of a vocal gaggle of malcontents who want to marry only for government benefits.

To hell with 'em.

Then, don't come to our weddings. :D
Yeah. How'd that work out for the baker who didn't want to cater to gays?

It worked put according to Public Accommodation laws for the state.

Forum List

Back