Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

So far I see 14 libtards and a Nazi sock puppet agree with you.

There is nothing conservative about accepting homosexual behavior as normal, and it would be suicidal politics as social conservatives would abandon the GOP, which they should anyway because within ten years the GOP will embrace the gay lobby as normal.

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

Lol, another amazing sock trick, lololol.

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

The libtards know no rest when it comes to preaching their social gospel of Political Correctness.

They will not rest until we have a neoMarxist dictatorship right here in America, and the liberals that work with then are just fools.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

There is nothing conservative about accepting homosexual behavior as normal, and it would be suicidal politics as social conservatives would abandon the GOP, which they should anyway because within ten years the GOP will embrace the gay lobby as normal.

Your definitions are off again. One you are not a conservative, merely a malformed reactionary on the far who wants the rest of us to accept your Christian dominionist nonsense. Not going to happen. Several mainstream left of center to right of center agree with the OP. More and more will in the coming election cycles. Your heretical idea of what Christianity should be is twisted.

Your definitions are off again. One you are not a conservative, merely a malformed reactionary on the far who wants the rest of us to accept your Christian dominionist nonsense. Not going to happen. Several mainstream left of center to right of center agree with the OP. More and more will in the coming election cycles. Your heretical idea of what Christianity should be is twisted.

Knew this thread would pull out all the sodomites.

You must be talking about yourself. Please keep your pants up and fly buttoned.

Gays, let the word "marriage" go. We see no reason to redefine words for your pleasure, so just focus on equal legal status for your domestic partnerships, stop trying to force pastors to go against the tenets of the religion, and move on.

You must be talking about yourself. Please keep your pants up and fly buttoned.

I am not the one here saying conservatives should not tell the truth about sodomy; you are, which is more predictable than gravity.

Gays, let the word "marriage" go. We see no reason to redefine words for your pleasure, so just focus on equal legal status for your domestic partnerships, stop trying to force pastors to go against the tenets of the religion, and move on.

But they wont because the strategy of dividing the public into little minority groups who all hate the Man is the Dimbocrap play book since about 1980.

I think the wind blew your hat off cause your ass is showing old man.

Where are they going to go? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think the wind blew your hat off cause your ass is showing old man.

Fine rebuttal, sock, great fact presentation and you tied it all in with exquisite reason and ....wait, you didn't do shit but flap your pie hole.

When will you come out of the closet and admit you are a libtard googoo?

Where are they going to go? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Third Party, idiot.

Ahhh big fat sweaty bulldyke thinks LGS is scary to look at.....:lol:
a few of us have seen what you look like and it fucking scary.

Damn it! There I am following you around the boards again. GEESH!

^From that Miserable, Dishonest Twat's Sigline:

Bootlicker NLT says: "Seawytch, Bodey and Luissa make me wish we had sharia law in the US." http://www.usmessageboard.com/7518974-post432.html

I'd say someone is Obsessive... And it ain't NLT.

You are one Creepy Motherfucker, Bodey. :thup:

:)

peace...

Dishonest Twat Ignores her own Dishonesty when Documented... :rofl:

peace...

How about the Left stops targeting younger and younger kids with it?... Creepy bastards!

peace...

Ha,ha, you really think that gays are turned gay by urging from others? You are so naive....for lack of a better word.

Oh come on now, why would Republicans want to move away from what has become the main fabric of the party? Besides, don't good conservative Republicans have a duty to prevent others from becoming gay? Without the constant bashing of gays from the right, wouldn't more young people then choose to become gay?

How about the Left stops targeting younger and younger kids with it?... Creepy bastards!

peace...

Ha,ha, you really think that gays are turned gay by urging from others? You are so naive....for lack of a better word.

I never said any such thing... Don't make assumptions. :thup:

But I don't want them exposing their own Sexual Deviation from what Created them and how Nature Designed and Equipped them to Children... It's fucking creepy.

peace...

peace...

But I don't want them exposing their own Sexual Deviation from what Created them and how Nature Designed and Equipped them to Children... It's fucking creepy.

peace...

So, you think gays choose to be gay? Yeah, right, just like Hispanics choose to be Hispanic, and blacks choose to be black, and you chose to be white.....:eusa_whistle:

peace...

So, you think gays choose to be gay? Yeah, right, just like Hispanics choose to be Hispanic, and blacks choose to be black, and you chose to be white.....:eusa_whistle:

Race is not analagous to Human Choice... Find Validation without trying to rip off an Honest Civil Rights Movement.

Black Man and White Woman... Marriage.

White Man and Black Woman... Marriage.

Man of ANY Race and Man of ANY Race... Unnatural.

Ditto on the Bodeceas.

You can go ahead and do what you want because this Country is Free but don't demand that Society Embrace it or give you a False Sense of Validation by saying it's OK, Normal or Equal to that which Creates us because it Naturally and Factually is NOT.

peace...

Forum List

Back